Chapter 41: The Truth about Minho and Jonghyun!

Unforgettable Love

 

After 1 Week

Krystal Was Looking For Minho And She Found Him Talking On The Phone Inside The Old Practice Room Luckily The Door Was Open And Minho’s Voice Was Really Loud She Can Clearly Hear It.

She Hid Herself And Listened To The Conversation.

Conversation:

Minho: I Miss You So Much!

???: Me Too!

Minho: Let’s Meet Up Its Still Early!

???: Okay! What Time?

Minho Looked At Her Watch And It Says 2:30 P.M.

Minho: 3:00 P.M At The Café Home See You Darling…

???: Can’t Wait To See You!

Minho: Really? Can’t Wait To Kiss You Again! I Really Need To Go, Love You Bye!

???: Love You Bye!

After Hearing Everthing Krystal Was Really Crying Hard.

She Ran Away Before Minho Could See Her.

She Went To The Girls Bathroom And Cried Hard.

Krystal’s Thought: No…No…Minho Oppa Is Not Cheating On Me! I Have To Find Out The Truth.

She Wiped Her Tears And Made Herself Look Presentable.

Krystal Went Out Of The Bathroom And She Met Jonghyun Along The Way She Thought He Was Alone So She Ran To Him.

Krystal: Op…

She Stopped And Saw From A Far Jonghyun With Another Girl.

Krystal’s Heart Suddenly Ached.

Krystal’s Thought: Why Does My Heart Hurt? I Don’t Love Him, I Love Minho Oppa, I’m So Confuse Now? He’s Just Like My Older Brother.

She Turned Around And Walk Far Away From Them When Suddenly Someone Hugged Her From The Back.

She Turn Around, In Surprise She Saw Jonghyun Infront Of Her. Her Heart Started To Beat Fast.

Krystal: Oh…Oppa Long Time No See!

Jonghyun: I Missed You Baby Jung!

Krystal: Oh Oppa Please Stop Calling Me That! I’m Not A Baby Anymore; I’m Already In A Relationship…

She Stopped And Frozed For A Moment Her Heart Suddenly Ached When She Remembered Minho.

Jonghyun Waved His Hand Infront Of Krystal.

Jonghyun: Krys! (Shouting)

Krystal Went Back To Reality.

All People Looked At Them And Both Bowed Down In Embarrassment.

Krystal: Yah! Why Are You Shouting At Me?

Jonghyun: Sorry, It’s Just Because You’re Not Paying Attention.

Krystal: Sorry!

Jonghyun Smiled At Her And Hugged Her When Suddenly Someone Coughed Both Of Them Turn Around And Saw The Girl Jonghyun Was With.

Jonghyun Parted From Her And Went Next To The Girl.

Jonghyun: Krys, My Friend Shin Se Kyung!

Krystal Felt Awkward And She Fake Smiled.

Krystal Offered A Handshake And Se Kyung Took It.

Krystal: I’m Jung Soojung But You Can Call Me Krystal. Nice To Meet You!

Se Kyung: Same Here! I’m Shin Se Kyung But You Can Call Me Kyung.

Krystal’s Thought: He Looks So Happy But Why Are My Feelings Coming Back For Him? I Admit He Is My First Love But Minho Is My Boyfriend I Can’t Ahh…

Krystal Looked At Her Watch And Her Eyes Widened When She Saw It Was Almost 3.

Krystal: Umm… Sorry Guys I Have To Go! Bye!

Krystal Ran Very Fast Far Away From Them She Quickly Went To Her Car And Wore Shades.She Didn’t Wear Any Make Up On.

Luckily She Saw Minho Getting In His Car And Going To The Café. She Just Followed Him.

She Went Inside The Café And Sat Near The Table Of Minho.

She Wore Her Scarf And Shades Inorder Not To Be Recognized.

After Waiting Few Minutes A Girl Went Near Minho And Sat At His Table.

Minho Hugged The Girl And Kissed Her.

Krystal’s Heart Was Crushing But She Needs To Be Strong.

She Just Watches The Scene And Makes The Time Flow.

Minho: Miss You Hara!

She Was Shock That One Of Her Friends Stole Her Boyfriend.

Tears Started To Fall From Her Eyes She Quickly Wiped It.

Hara: When Are You Going To Break With Krystal?

Minho: As Soon As Possible, I Don’t Love Her Anymore!

As Soon As Krystal Heard That She Quickly Stood Up And Went Out Of The Café Without Minho And Hara Noticing It.

Inside Her Car She Released All Her Feelings.

The Feeling Of Sadness, Anger, And The Feeling Of Being Alone.

She Cried And Cried Until Her Eyes Were Red.

She Decided Not To Go To Their Dorm And She Drove To Where She Always Goes Whenever She Is Sad.

She Called Victoria And Told Her She Will Not Go Home And She Hang Up Before Victoria Ask Any Questions.

On Sm Building:

Jonghyun Went To F(X) To See If Krystal Was Already There.

He Sneeked And Didn’t Saw Krystal.

Jonghyun Knocked On The Open Door And Went In.

Jonghyun: Vic Where Is Krystal?

He Asks Her As He Look Around.

Victoria: She Told Me She Will Not Go Home Today And Then She Suddenly Hang Up And The Tone Of Her Voice Is Kind Of Sad.

Jonghyun Had An Idea Where Krystal Was.

Jonghyun: Luna Please Tell Onew I Will Not Go Home Today!

Jonghyun Rushed To His Car And Drove To The Beach Where He And Krystal Always Go When They’re Sad.

Back To Krystal:

After 30 Minutes Of Driving She Finally Reached A Quiet Place.

A Place Without People To Noticing Them, Bashing Them And This Place Was Important To Her And Jonghyun Because This Is Where She Had Her First Kiss With Him Accidentally.

*Flashback*

Both Of Them Were Playing On The Sand When Suddenly Jonghyun Carried Her And Threw Her On The Water.

Krystal Was On Jonghyun’s Back And Her Head Was Close To Jonghyun’s Neck Ready To Suprise Him But She Was More Surprised When Jonghyun Turned Around And Their Lips Met.

They Suddenly Removed And Said Sorry To Each Other.

*End Of Flashback*

She Suddenly Remembered Jonghyun And Minho.She Started To Cry Hard.

Krystal: I Think I’m Falling Inlove With Jonghyun Oppa Again And Again Everyday Whenever I See Him My Heart Starts To Beat Fast.I Think I Fell Inlove With The Wrong Person.I’m Such A Pabo…Se Kyung Unnie Is So Lucky.

She Keeps Murmuring And Murmuring That She Didn’t Knew Someone Was Watching Her. He Tapped Her Shoulder And Sat Next To Her In The Sand.

She Looked At Him While He Just Looked At The Sea Enjoying The Beautiful View.

Krystal: Why Are You Here? How Did You Find Out?

Jonghyun: Krys, This Is Our Secret Place How Can I Not Know Besides This Is Where I Go To When I’m Sad.

Krystal: Are You Sad Right Now Oppa?

Krystal’s Tears Started To Fall.

Jonghyun: No But Are You?

Jonghyun Looked At Her And Saw Her Crying.

He Kind Of Felt Guilty Asking Her That Kind Of Question.

He Pulled Her Into His Arms And Hugged Her Tightly.

Jonghyun: Krys, Don’t Cry I’m Sorry I Didn’t Mean To Ask… I Can’t Manage Seeing You Cry! Baby Jung Why Are You Crying? Tell Me… Is It Because Of Minho?

Krystal Continued To Cry In Jonghyun’s Arms.

Krystal Started Telling Him.

Krystal: Oppa…I Saw Minho With Another Girl…And…And It Is Not Just Another Girl Its Hara Unnie.They Are Kissing, I Think They’re Cheating On Me.

Jonghyun Felt Angry But He Just Kept It Inside.

Krystal Cried Harder.

Krystal: Oppa Am I Not Worth Loving? Why Did He Leave Me?

Jonghyun: Maybe He’s Just Not The Right Person For You.Krys, There Are So Many Boys There Just Open Your Eyes And Heart For Them. Krys, Cry Everything Now Then Promise Me You Won’t Cry Any Longer, Promise Me You’ll Be Strong.

Krystal: Neh Oppa!

Krystal Looked At Jonghyun While He Wipes Her Tears With His Thumb.

Krystal Moved Closer To His Face And Kissed His Lips.

Jonghyun Was Shock But Then He Started Kissing Her Back.

They Just Found Themselves Kissing The Person They Truly Love.

As They Parted Both Cannot Look Into Each Others Eyes.

Krystal: Mianhe Oppa I Didn’t…

Jonghyun: It’s Fine! But Krys Don’t You Want To Go Home? It’s Getting A Bit Late.

Jonghyun Said Looking At His Watch.

Krystal: You Can Go Home Oppa I’ll Stay Here I Need Time To Think!

Jonghyun: No I Will Stay With You! If You Don’t Want To Go Home Then I Won’t Too.

Krystal: Thank You Oppa!

Jonghyun: For What?

Krystal: Always Being With Me Whenever I Need Someone To Comfort Me.

Jonghyun: I Will Always Be Here For You! You’re My Bestfriend Remember That!

Krystal Went Near Him And Hug Him.

Jonghyun Always Loved It Whenever Krystal’s Close To Him. He Loves It Whenever Krystal Was On His Arms.

Krystal’s Head Was Resting On Jonghyun’s Chest While His Hands Was Crossed Around Her.

Jonghyun: So How’s Se Kyung?

Krystal’s Thought: Please Oppa Don’t Bring That Kind Of Topic My Heart Is Sinking… Wait What Am I Thinking? I Think I’m Really Falling Inlove With Jonghyun Oppa But I Think He Likes Se Kyung Unnie. I Think Minho Oppa Is Right To Break Up With Me But I Still Love Him 75%.I Can’t Love 2 Men.

Jonghyun: Baby Jung?

Krystal: Umm…Sorry Oppa! I Think She Is Nice And Beautiful!

Jonghyun: Good! So Is She Going To Pass As My Girlfriend?

Krystal Was Shocked By The Question Jonghyun Asked.

Krystal: Do You Like Her Or Even Love Her?

Jonghyun: Not Really Because I Like Someone Else But That Girl Doesn’t Love Me Back.

Jonghyun Kept Looking At Krystal Who Didn’t Knew Who He Was Talking About And Busy Looking At The Sky.

Jonghyun: But I Can Learn How To Love Her Am I Right?

Krystal Slowly Nodded

Krystal: Oppa Who Is The Girl You’re Talking About?

Jonghyun: I Can’t Really Say Her Name! Mianhe Soo Jung…

Krystal: It’s Fine Oppa!

She Looked At Jonghyun With Sweet Eyes

Krystal: I Keep Secrets Too…

She Whispered And Gave Him A Sweet Smile.

Krystal Stood Up And Started Walking On The White Sand.

Just A Little While Jonghyun Took Her Hand And Walked With Her.

After A Few Minutes Krystal Felt Sleepy.

Jonghyun: Sleepy Baby Jung?

Krystal Lazily Nodded Suddenly Jonghyun Kneeled Infront Of Her.

Krystal: Oppa…What Are You Doing?

Jonghyun: Hop On Baby Jung You’re Tired…

Krystal: But Op…

Jonghyun: No Buts…Come On…

She Hoped On His Back And A Little While She Fell Asleep.

Jonghyun: Krys?

She Didn’t Answer And He Just Smiled.

Jonghyun: This Girl…Aish…I Love Her So Much! I Love You So Much Baby Jung! (Whispers)

He Started Walking Again Until They Reached A Beautiful Place.