Chapter 22: Kyungsan’s Childish Fake and True Parents! (Hanfany and Jongstal)

Unforgettable Love

 

Super Junior Just Finished Their Dinner And They Are All Ready To Go To Broadcast.

They Went To The Given Location And Had There Make Ups On Their Fans Were Starting To Gather They Waved At Them And Started With The Theme Song Of The Radio.

Leeteuk: Annyeonghaseyo! Our Guest For Today Is A Boy Band Made Of 13 Flower Boys Let’s Welcome Them! Hana Dul Set!

Super Junior: Annyeonghaseyo! We Are Super Junior!

They Started The Broadcast Happily And After Few Hours Of Talking And Laughing They Ended Their Talk With A Smile. They Left The Station And Went Home To Their Dorm It Was Already 11:00 P.M When They Reached Their Dorm .It Was Already 11:30 Pm All Of Them Went To Their Beds And Slept.

_______________________________________________________________________

All Family outing Cast Are Sleeping Including Tiffany.

_______________________________________________________________________

Krystal Can’t Sleep So She Came Knocking On Jonghyun’s Room.

Krystal: Oppa…

She Saw Him Reading A Book With His Glasses On

Krystal Closed The Door And Came Closer To Jonghyun’s Bed.

Jonghyun: Why?

Krystal: I Can’t Sleep!

Jonghyun: What Do You Want Me To Do?

She Sat At The Edge Of His Bed And Looked At Him.

They Made An Eye Contact With Each Other

Krystal: Make Me Sleep Talk To Me Sing Me Songs Until I Fall Asleep Then Go Back To Your Room. Please~Please~Please!

Jonghyun Can’t Say No To Her Because He Loves Her Secretly But She Already Have Minho As Her Boyfriend.

Jonghyun: Alright! Looking At You Doing Your Puppy Eyes I Can’t Resist It.

Krystal Stood Up And Clapped Her Hands She Quickly Ran Back To Her Room And Waited For Jonghyun To Come In.

Krystal Lay Down And Placed A Blanket To Make Herself Warm.

Jonghyun Went in and Laid at Krystal’s Bed He Organized Her Bed and Talked to Her.

Krystal: Oppa Sing Me Songs!

Jonghyun: Your Name!

Jonghyun Started To Caress Her Beautiful Face Until She Fell Asleep. He Left Quietly And Slept On His Room.

_______________________________________________________________________

Early In The Morning All Sj And Snsd Members Were Busy They Didn’t Even Had A Chance To Talk To One Another The Whole Day.

_______________________________________________________________________

At Night:

Hankyung decided to call Tiffany. He dialed her number and she quickly answered it.

*Hanfany’s sweet conversation*

Tiffany: Hello Tiffany on the phone!

Hankyung: Baby…I miss you!

Tiffany: (Chuckled) I miss you too honey…How are you doing?

Hankyung: Fine…But it’s killing me not to see you…

Tiffany: Don’t worry we’ll see each other tomorrow!

Hankyung: who are the other artists there?

Tiffany: Yoong, Taecyeon oppa, Jokwon oppa, Gain noona, and many more…

Hankyung: (sighed) don’t get too close with them…

Tiffany: Ok Oppa…Goodnight I miss you see you tomorrow…

Hankyung: Yeah Miss you too sweet dreams love you…

Tiffany: Love you too (Whispers)

Hankyung: What? (Pretending but really hears)

Tiffany: nothing bye!

*End of Conversation*

Hankyung: Finally I Will Get To See My Fany Tomorrow!

He Turned Off His Lamp And Slept With The Other Members.

_______________________________________________________________________

Early In The Morning Hankyung Woke Up Seeing No Members In Bed.

Their Noises Woke Hankyung Up.

Hankyung Went Out Of His Room And Looked At What The Guys Are Watching And Talking About. His Jaw Dropped At What He Saw He Felt A Mixture Of Anger And Curiousity.

It Broke his heart so much and Tears were starting to fall from his small eyes.

_______________________________________________________________________