Chapter 25: Sad Thoughts and Bad Dreams...

Unforgettable Love

Tiffany And Hankyung Began To Walk To Their Car, Jonghyun And Krystal Followed Them While Playing With Kyungsan.

Hankyung Whispered Something To Tiffany

Hankyung: I’m Still Mad At You!

Tiffany Held On Hankyung’s Arms.

Hankyung’s Heart Beat Became Faster.

Tiffany: Really? (Sweet Voice)

Hankyung: Explain To Me Everything At Our House!

Tiffany Laid Her Head On Hankyung’s Shoulder.

Tiffany: Fine! I’m So Tired Do You Not Pity Me?

Hankyung Smiled At Her Wife And Kissed Her Forehead.

They Reached The Car Still Talking And All Of Them Went In.

Tiffany And Hankyung Infront Jonghyun, Krystal And Kyungsan At The Back.

Hankyung And Tiffany Continued There Conversation While Jonghyun And Krystal Continued To Play With Kyungsan.

They Reached The Building And Went Up To Their Condo.

Thay Went In And Jongstal Started To Arrange Their Things While Hanfany Cooks.

After 22 Minutes They Finished Packing At The Same Time Cooking.

Hankyung And Tiffany Placed The Food On Their Table And Asked Jonghyun And Krystal To Eat With Them They Can’t Say No To Their Sunbaes.

After Eating Jonghyun And Krystal Left And Went To Their Respective Dorms.

Hankyung: Fany I’ll Be The One To Wash The Dishes You Can Go To Sleep Now!

Tiffany: No Oppa It’s Alright I Can!

Hankyung: Ok Then Let Me Help You!

Tiffany Showed Him Her Eyesmile.

After They Finished Washing The Dishes They Made Kyungsan Sleep And Went To Their Room.

Tiffany Went To Bed And Hankyung Lay Down Next To Her Admiring Her Beautiful Face.

Hankyung: Yah! You Mushroom Before You Close Your Eyes Explain Everything To Me!

Tiffany Opened Her Eyes And Glared At Hankyung.

Tiffany: Can’t It Wait?

Hankyung: I Can But My Heart Can’t!

Tiffany: Fine It’s True I Ate With Taecyeon Just The 2 Of Us Because The Cast And Crew Already Ate.

Hankyung: Why Didn’t You Call Me?

Tiffany: Jealous?

Hankyung Shook His Head And Smirked.

Tiffany Held Hankyung’s Hands And Slept While Hankyung Hugged Her From Her Waist And Slept With Her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hankyung: Why Should I Be Jealous I Know You Love Me More Than Anyone.

Tiffany Looked At Him

She Can’t Believe What Just Came Out From His Mouth

Tiffany: You Know You Are So Full Of Yourself!

Hankyung: Why Is Not True?

Tiffany Shook Her Head

Hankyung: What?! You Love Taecyeon More Than Me?

Tiffany Nodded.

Someone Rang The Doorbell And Tiffany Ran To Open It.

Tiffany: Oppa You’re Here!

When Hankyung Went Out She Saw Tiffany And Taecyeon Hugging And Kissing.

Hankyung’s Blood Suddenly Boiled.

Tiffany: Oppa We’ll Go Now!

She Held On Taecyeon’s Hand Like What She Always Does To Hankyung.

Both Of Them Went Out And Closed The Door.

Hankyung Followed Them Panickly But When He Opened The Door They Were Actually Gone Then He Noticed He Was In A Different Place He Was In A Wedding And He Was Wearing His Tux.

Hankyung: Is This My Wedding? Probably Not!

He Spotted Suju And Snsd He Went With Them They Looked Like Waiting For Someone.

Hankyung: Guys Who’s Wedding Is This? And Who Are You Waiting For?

Leeteuk: This Is Taecyeon’s Wedding!

Hankyung: With Whom?

Leeteuk: Yah Geng! Where Are You? This Is The Wedding Of Your Bestfriend!

Hankyung: Who’s My Bestfriend?

Leeteuk: Just Wait And See!

Leeteuk Smiled At Him He Was Seated At The First Seat So He Can Clearly See Who’s Walking Down The Aisle.

Hankyung Seems So Confuse He Forgot About Everything That Happened Except For The Precious Moments He Had.

Someone: The Bride Is Here!

All Eyes Were Focused On The Aisle

The Flower Girls And Boys Started To Walk He Didn’t Give His Attention To Them But When The Bride Walked In His Eyes Were So Focused To Her His Feelings Were Mixture Of Anger Happiness And Most Especially He Was Shock That The Love Of His Life Was Marrying His Old Friend And Not Him.

Tiffany Looked At Him When He Reached His Place And Sweetly Smiled At Him Then She Proceeded To Go To The Altar.

Hankyung: Tiffany! Miyoung! Fany!

He Called Her Name Many Times But It Seems Like She Can’t Hear Him.

The Ceremony Started And Hankyung Saw Everything Until The End He Can’t Do Anything He Seems Like An Air To Her.

When He Rubbed His Eyes He Was In A Different Scene.

He Saw Tiffany And Taecyeon With Their Kids Happily Walking Down The Streets He Can See She Is Happy With Him And It Makes His Heart Aches.

Hankyung: Should I Let You Go Or Should I Continue Loving You?

Tears Started To Drop From His Eyes.

Hankyung Suddenly Woke Up And He Saw Tiffany Still Sleeping.

Her Arms Were Hugging Him Tightly And He Smiled At The Sight Of His Wife Still Close To Him He Can Notice There Are Teardrops From His Eyes He Quickly Dried It.

Hankyung: Luckily It Wasn’t True! I’ll Never Let You Go!

He Really Wished To Go Back To Sleep But He Can’t He Keeps Thinking About His Dream Suddenly He Felt Like Hugging Tiffany Tightly And Never To Let Her Go And So He Did.

He Can Feel Her Warmness, Her Love And Everything That She Feels.

After Hugging Her He Sat And Quietly Took Off His Hands On Her.