November

100 Days With Him

So the second term of school already started and guess what. Mission Accomplished! I got myself enrolled in the same class as him. Yaaaay! So happy already knowing that we'll always see each other now.


Awkward. Awkward. Awkward.

That's the only word I can say about 'us' right now. If ever there's 'us'. I mean were all sweet and always exchange meaningful boyfriend-girlfriend conversation everynight when were texting and he even add "Iloveyou" and "Mwaaa:*" on some of his message to me(which makes me assume that there's really 'us') but when we see each other every morning at school. A simple smile with matching "Hi" from the moment we see each other on the first subject is all our so-called-conversation every freaking day. That's all.

--
November 14, 2013


What is your ideal type of guy?

(received 8:30pm)

My eyes widened once I read his message to me. Why is he asking this?


Why?

(sent 8:31pm) 

That's the only thing I think of to reply him.


Just tell me. Ok so what about the things you don't like in a guy?

(received 8:33pm)


It turns me off when I see a guy smoking. 

(sent 8:35pm) 

I replied. I know that he smokes so I told him. Maybe he will stop smoking once he knew that I dont like it to impress me. Well Im a bit assuming here. That maybe he will court me someday and today is the start.


Aaaw. Does it look ugly seeing me smoking? Don't worry we'll try to stop it ne.

(received 8:38pm)


Yeah kinda. That's good then.

(sent 8:40pm)

--
November 17, 2013


For the past few days he's been asking me forever about the guy that I like. How can I say it if the one that I like is actually him. It's really hard to make an excuse to this guy. Whatever I do he just won't buy it.


Kai : Just tell me pleaaaase.

Kai : Pleeeease. I've been saying please too much now and yet you still don't wanna tell me. You know I won't tell him. I'll keep it a secret. I promise.

Me : Well it's not that I don't trust but it's just that Im not ready.

Kai : Why? You just have to tell me why do you have to be ready?

Me : Well I don't want him to change his actions to me. What if he ignores me?

Kai : He won't ignore you because I won't tell him. Ok, trust me?


I didn't reply to him. I don't really know what to answer him. Should I tell him that I like him? But what if he doesn't like me back? Will he hate me? Yaaaah! I don't know what to do. Not expecting him to send me another text message. I receive another one from him.


Kai : I hope Im the one you like.

My eyes widened. Without any hesitations I texted him back.

Me : Then it's you. Haha. :)

I put a "laugh" so it's not obvious Im telling the truth.

Kai : So you like me?

MeHmm.. Im not saying it again. :P

KaiI just wanna make sure though. I don't wanna assume. :)

Me : Yes. It's so embarassing to confess. Aish.

Kai : Don't be. Because we feel the same way. I like you too.


Jaw dropped. My eyes widened. Thousand butterflies swarming in my tummy. My heart is going to explode. He likes me too. Is this real? Am I dreaming? Somebody pinch me. Kyaaaaaaa~! It took me five minutes before I replied to his text.


Me : Really? Don't joke around please.

Kai : Im not. It's true. I like you. I just don't show it because I don't know how to. Im shy. Don't change ne?

Me : I won't. Let's just act normal ne? And let's keep it a secret for a while.

Kai : Yes it's a secret.


I couldn't sleep that night. I don't know what I'll do when I see him the next day since it's monday tomorrow.
After that night that we confessed to each other. Nothing happens. It's still the same on how we treat each other. Just smiling and saying "hello" and that's it. We don't really talk in person. Im glad someone invented phones. That's the only thing and way to keep in touch with him. Since were still not comfortable with each other yet.

--

November 23, 2013

 

He calls me "baby".


--


November 29, 2013


It's friday. Half day of school and we have a program at 4pm at school later. It's a play thingee. Like those you watch in theatres. It's 10 in the morning our class finish early today. I can't go home yet since I'll be watching later. Together with my friends and of course including him we went to hang out at the mall and eat lunch there.

 

We have nothing to do anymore at the mall so were thinking to go to someones house and chill there until it's 4pm. But since they're all not allowed to bring friends at their houses at the moment. I volunteered to go to my house.


Once we got in my house. My grandma approaches us and welcome them. Telling them to come in while everyones on their good-and-well mannered side greeting her. I chuckles while putting my bag down and heading to the kitchen to get us some snack. I handed the guitar to my Minhee because I know Kai likes playing them and that he's good at it too. I know she can do the "themoves" to him so I trusted her on this one. She will try to make a moment between me and him. I love her so much she's very helpful and understanding bestfriend.

 

As I head back to the lounge I can hear him singing while playin the guitar. I stop at the corner where I could watch him and of course where he couldn't see me. Seeing him play guitar like this with his deep voice makes my heart melted. It turns me on so much. Not realizing the song was alreafy finish I saw my grandma looking at me. Oops. I just got caught. Oh well she already knows about him since I talk about him everytime.


After 3 hours of staying we have to go back to school to watch the play called "TheDoor". It's about students life where every students could relate on their real lives. I don't know what time the play will finish I just know Im enjoying being with him all day-all night.

 

I mean even if we don't talk Im near him and Im satisfy with that. Minhee is really close to him. She purposely makes mr jealous everytime because she knows that I can't talk to him. She clings arm with him, hug him, hold his hands and he even put his arm around her shoulders. Im so jealous. I know they're that close well it's not like they have feelings for each other it's just that they treated each other as siblings. That's it. I have to admit I had so much fun on this day.

--

November 30,2013

I hope you'll be my future girlfriend. Let's sleep ne? Good Night. I love you! Mwaaaa :*

(received 10:33pm)