September

100 Days With Him

Chapter 1 - September 2013

 

September 24, 2013

 

Tuesday. I woke up today as I usually do. I take a shower, put my P.E uniform on and fix myself by putting a little powder on my face. Without brushing my hair I went to the Jeepney Stop together with one of my bestfriends. Eunji. She picked me up every morning and went together to school everyday.

 

Once we got there we wait for one that's not really crowded. On our way to school we talk about girl stuffs. Of course I'll tell her stories about my crushes at school. This is our only time to tell each others stories since were not in the same class. She's taking Accountancy while I take Hotel and Restaurant Management.

 

"I'll tell your boyfriend about your crush" She teased me.

 

Yes. I have a boyfriend. His name is Sungjae. We've been dating for 11 months now. Yes I know were almost 1 year. Congrats to us that we made it this far. Im not really cheating on him. It's just that I can't help being friendly with guys. He knows that ever since we dated that's why he's so over protecting me from other guys. He won't even let me text a guy and of course I won't obey him. It's boring if I only see his name on my inbox. So I change the guys name into girls so he won't know. Smart .

 

Realizing it's almost 7:30. Shoot. Im late I mean were late. The jeepney keeps on stopping. Of course it needs more passengers. But honestly it's almost crowded one more stop and we can't actually move freely from our seats. Now were moved at the front of the Jeepney, passengers keep on hopping in. Well I don't blame them It's rush hour everyones probably late too. We stop talking since it's very quiet everyone could hear it.

 

I just entertain myself by looking at the other people around us. I notice the guy who is seated in front of me. His wearing blue polo shirt with navy blue pants and shiny shoes with his spikey styled hair and fresh but sleepy eyes. He goes at the same school as mine. In fact I know him. His Hyori's ex-boyfriend. Kin Jongin or should i just say Kai. Hyori is one of my friend. I don't know why she really loves this guy until now they broke up like 3 years ago but I think their relationship didn't last long.

 

I stare at him for a moment. His eyes were closed. Chewing his gum like a pro. Man that's hot. I got attracted a lot by this guy. Woah! I should really stop fantacizing him.

 

--

 

After school I was with my other bestfriend. Minhee. Were in the same class so we get along well. While on the Jeepney we talked about helping Hyori to get close with his Kai again because she goes forever telling us about how she'll get him back. So I think about helping her since that guy is friends with my other crush. We texted Hyori and ask for his number. Were thinking that if we get close with Kai then we didn't just get my crush number but we help our friend at the same time.

 

I texted him once I got home. I ask him if he knows me. Suprisingly he does know me. He even know my full name. Well that's good. I felt so famous. Well I think he's one of those guys who always chat me on facebook that telling me they always see me around the campus but I just ignored them. It's not that Im a snob person, it's just that I don't talk to strangers. But here I'am now texting a guy who I really don't know. Oops! Can't help it. He attracted me. Wait what?! I should keep in mind that I ask for his number just because I want to know my crush number. And to help Hyori of course.

 

--

 

September 26, 2013

 

After that day, I didn't get the chance to text him. But today we texted again. He ask me about myself. I told him I have a boyfriend who lives in the same town as him. He doesn't know him. That's a good thing so I won't get told off again. He called me that night but not that long. He just ask me where I studied highschool and that's it. I have to admit that I felt a little butterfly thingee on my tummy.

 

--

 

September 30, 2013 (5:24am)

 

*phone ringing*

 

I slightly opened my eyes to see who it is.

 

*Kai*

 

My eyes widened. I quickly sat up. Cleared my voice and answer the call. Obviously Im not sleepy anymore.

 

"Hello?" I said using my sleepy voice to pretend that Im not getting too excited about this.

 

"Oh hello! Good Morning, wake up already, get ready to school ne." He said with his sleepy voice as well. I gotta say his hot sleepy voice is probably the iest thing ever.

 

"Hmm..good morning..yes I will and thanks for waking me up ne?" I said

 

"It's because you told me to" He chuckles as he say that

 

I told him last night that I have to sleep early so we can't text each other until midnight unless there's an alarm clock that will wake me up in the morning. He said he will try to wake me up when he wakes up early and he did. I love it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Guys! I hope you enjoy it so far. Sorry for the typos and maybe some wrong grammar. I won't edit it again. Love love love you guys! Please comment. Upvote! Spread the story. Spread the looove! Mwaaa