Chapter 12

Unknown Diary
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

I can’t fly. But I feel like I can.

I want to fly! Because I’m happy!

Yes. Happy!

……

Life, gathered at one moment, in one word. Flower of the spirit.

……

My last page has come; I would never think I would ever finish this diary. So much personal thoughts in one diary, how could this happen? Maybe it’s me, maybe it’s you, and yet I still think of you.

Ahh, how should I finish my diary, I don’t have much space to write after all, but what?

I don’t know, I have poured everything in this diary and yet I don’t know how to finish it.

Yes, I will miss writing here.

Yes, I will miss writing about you, but what should I do. Should I buy another diary?

I should be writing my last sentence, but I can’t.

……

Should I be a man and let you go?

Mir closed the diary, a strange feeling was in his stomach and he couldn’t help but feel like crying. The diary he read these past months made him think about what does the boy look like, but now he know who it is – Jin Woo. He remembered the boy, a slightly taller than him, beautiful smile, silver eyes and voice like a melody.

Mir look at the clock it was time to meet his friends, well more like the DaeJae couple, Cheondung – it would be awkward and lastly but not least his favorite hyung Himchan. Yes Himchan is his second favorite hyung after Joon, of course and Mr. Bbang is his favorite, but he was his teacher after all.

It would be awkward between him and Cheondung but he will try to smile despite the time he ran away from him. Mir sighs again and jumped of the bed making his way to the bathroom, a hot bath would make his thoughts run away from his mind.

Everything was awkward, not because Cheondung was here, but because he was alone with him. Mir thought that the other will be late but an hour late is not late – it is I’m-sorry-I-can’t-come-something-came up late. Mir knew from the second Cheondung came in he was going to get that talk, he wasn’t ready for that, yet.

Mir sighed, it has been an hour an half since they arrived, the coffee already gone cold. Mir looked anywhere but Cheondung – everything is strange and awkward for him.

“Mir?” A quiet voice was heard.

“Yes hyung?” It was hard to talk to him, yet looking at him. Mir shifted in his seat deciding it was best to look at his hyung. They were best friends for God’s sake, they had never fought for anything – even a girl and now they were sitting feeling extremely uncomfortable.

“About that, about our kiss…” Cheondung started hesitating about asking it.

“What about it, Cheondung!” This had made the older boy to jump from his seat a little. He looked at Mir he was slightly angry with him bringing this topic, yet in the same time a little concern about it. “I’m sorry hyung; I didn’t mean to shout at you.” Mir said a sigh escaped his lips, he didn’t know he held his breath the whole time – until now.

Cheondung chuckled at the younger’s words – he was still the same; shouting at someone and then apologizing after that. “No problem at all.” He said a little excitedly a smile plastered on his lips.

As soon as it started it soon died, everything was back to being awkward. The tension between them is beyond the limits. Mir stood up and Cheondung looked up at him.

“Are you going to run away like last time?” Cheondung raised an eyebrow. This made the younger look at him, too.

A scoff was heard and the words came out of Mir’s mouth like a speech. “And what if I am??”

Cheondung was startled by the answer. Mir took his coat and put it on, his eyes closed – he didn’t want to look at him right now. Mir started walking and as soon as he was outside from the coffee shop someone grabbed him from the wrists. He turned around and looked at him, he was still angry, not only at him but at his friends, too for leaving him alone with Cheondung.

“Why do you always run away? Do you think that runnin

Please log in to read the full chapter