The Chrónos Well

Chrónos Camp

     Kris sighed looking at his friends who were looked like little kids. “Okay, one day, one of our past senior head teacher left his phone in our library. But he just realize that at night, after all teacher had a feast in a restaurant. So, he has to go back to the school, taking his phone. He went to the library... Kriiieeettt..”

     “WHOA SUNBAE! Why is it a scary one!” Eunji who was changing seats, she’s now beside Sohee who is wrinkled to her.

     “Hyung! Tonight, I’ll sleep beside you!” Jin holding his mug tight.

     “He walked in, he heard his phone rang... Then he ran to take his phone. But.. Another man pointed at him... mysterious man..”

     “I’ll definitely out from library club.” Daehyun closed his eyes tight.

     “The mysterious man than said... ‘Good evening Mr.Han’ as he switched on the lights. The man unfortunately is a cleaning man there.” Kris gave them a straight face.

     The other kids were frozen, cannot believe their ‘cool’ sunbae gave them a very UN-cool story to tell. “What the heck, Kris.” Luhan snapped and hit Kris’ shoulder. Kris laughed so hard. “You all have to see your faces!” He keeps laughing. “Jerk.” Jinah threw a stick to him. But he’s still laughing.

     “Ah, okay, okay, next story! Better to be the real one, guys.” Kris finally get a hold of himself.

    “Oh! How about the story that we heard from some local elderly earlier!” Eunji cheered. Following that, Sohee nodded “The Chrónos well, they talked about a magic well around here. They said it can take you to the future.” Sohee spoke.

     “Yes, Chrónos means time in greek. How the well take you to the future is simple, you just have to fall to that well. But the well only chooses some people, not all people got to go to the future. As the result, they just fall... and die there..”Eunji explains.

     “No way...” Luhan said. “Yes way,” Sohee got him back. “The well is buried by the locals to prevent more damage and victims, so.. it’s like a secret well now.” Sohee continued. “So where is this called Chrónos well?” Daehyun asked. “We don’t know.. They even don’t know. It’s been ages since they buried it.”

     They froze in amusement, maybe they’re thinking...

     “Hey, it’s not a joke right? I mean.. It’s not like Kris hyung’s story? Right?”Jin asked. “No, I heard about it too. But you know, I don’t really care about the story, its legend anyway.” Jinah looked away and stands up. “Yeah me too, it’s just an old folks.” Kris nodded and took his drink.

     “Look look, they’re totally the same now. Like twins.” Sungjae pointed at them. “I’m really amused..” Daehyun stared at them.

    “Hey come on! Up now guys! Let’s go to sleep, see you in the morning!” Luhan waved at his juniors.

     “Bye Sohee noona, bye Eunji,” Sungjae waved at the girls. Followed by Daehyun, who’s more comfortable now, waving too.

     “Sohee, night,” Jin said, his hands were in his jacket’s pockets. Sohee smiled at Jin and gave him a little wave. 

     “Goodnight world!~” Eunji waved randomly.

 

 

___________________

 

 

     Finally they went to their tents. But Kris still remained outside. Something telling him not to sleep early. Felt like he doesn’t have anything to do, he cleans up the mess his group members did. He found a book, a soft leather covered book, thick enough to save you from bullets.

    “Hey!” Just a second before he completely opened the book, Im Jinah called him. “That.. that’s mine.” Jinah tucks her hair and snatches her book.

     “Did you read?”

     “What? No,”

     “Uhm, good,” Jinah sat down.

     “You don’t go back to your tent?” Kris asked her. “No, not sleepy..”

“Where did you go after the story? You just fly away from the group like that.”

“I have some business to do,” she took out two orange candies from her pocket and gave one to Kris.

“The ‘women’s business’?”

     Jinah punched Kris’ arm, too slow by his reflect, Kris grabbed Jinah’s hand. “It’s hurt..” Kris said still grabbing Jinah’s. She glared at him. At last, Kris sigh, he ruffled his hair and looked up. “Im Jinah, wanna take a walk?” he looked at her who was looking up to the sky as he was. “Where?”

     “Wherever our feet lead us, wherever they will to.”

     “Come on,” she stands up. “I’ll be your friend tonight.” She smiled.

     Kris stands up too, “Tch, what a lonesome creature,” they chuckled, “Then what are you moron?” She stretched as they walked synchronized.

 

 

____________________

 

 

    “How many meters have we walked?” Jinah asked. “Well, we’ve been walking far enough into the forest. And we’ve walked for almost an hour.” Kris answered her.

    “The kids, I feel like they’ll be good friends,”

     Kris chuckled, “Yeah, I thought so too.” “You know, you sounded like a mother before.” They laughed. “Aigoo, are our children sleeping well in their tents now?” Jinah joked. “They must be frustated because of the bugs here, yeobo..” Kris replied.

     They joked around and laugh as free as they can. Of course, they’ve never been looking like this in front of eachother. “Hey, we’re not really oil and water alike or ice and fire, we.. surprisingly get along..” Jinah glanced at Kris, and lower her head again.

     “Will us.. be friends like they will be?”

     Jinah only replied him with a sigh. “I think.. we won’t.” Kris answered himself. Jinah nodded, only agreeing with the fact. They’ll not dissolve and mixed in one substance.

 

     “Yifan, I’m kinda tired..”

     “What the f— how do you know my real name?”

     “You called the teachers on our first day of school right? When I was late and tried to jump over the fence. You called the teachers and I got suspended as soon as I enter high school. They called your real name in front of me thousands time,”

     “What? I didn’t—“

     “Foxy, foxy, Yifan..”

     “Wha— hey, and you remember when you put some glasses to my meal? Childish hag.” He stepped closer to Jinah’s face.

     “But it wasn’t me!” So do her.

     “Yeah, a murderer wouldn’t admit his crime.” They become closer..

     “And you? Sir? Irresponsible sly —“

DRAK!!!

And all that can be heard from 10 meters distances was a girl and a boy’s scream.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[I want to say SORRY SO SO SORRY FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART

MY CLUMSINESS RUIN YOUR IMAGINATION AND MY STORY

I FAILED AS AN AUTHOS (lol)

ah, yesterday, I updated the 2nd chapter (for you who already read it) that supposed to be the 3rd one.

lol yes. the way I write is to already write at least one chapter before updating.

and I end up giving you all spoilers LOLOLOL

BUT YEAH I'm back with the 2nd and 3rd chapter. it's okay, this time, it's real. 

so, enjoy~ \v_v/]