Friends

Chrónos Camp

     The door bell rings, they got panicked because it must be Eunji. “Wait!!” Jinah shouted, “Will she even hear you?!” Kris rushed to the door as he put on his blazer. He opened the door and saw Jung Eunji, his junior who’s the brightest. “Oppa, night! Your driver is here,” she bowed at him, Kris can’t help but chuckled. “Eunji, let’s go in,”

     “Sorry it’s kind of messy here. We didn’t have time to clean up.” As Kris sits down across Eunji. “Why are you so formal, oppa. I’ve even been here when the situation was at the worst,” She laughs.

 

     Jinah came out from the bedroom, looked stunning as ever in a purple dress. “Eunji-yah!” she ran to Eunji and hugged her. “Whoa unnie,” “You look so pretty Eunji, omo you lose your baby fat. You look just the same, but more mature. Oh my god Eunji!” Eunji signaling Kris, asking what happened to his ‘wife’. Kris chuckled awkwardly.  “Thanks unnie, thanks! But you look prettier, as always,” Eunji grinned.

 

     “Jinah, your shoes..” Kris dragged Jinah a little away. “Can you change your shoes to the shorter heels one?” he whispered. “Why? But these shoes are pretty,” she frowns.

“But I just think it’s better for you to wear the shorter one,”

“What’s wrong with you?!”

Kris gave her a ‘demand’ face, “Ugh, you’re so burdensome! I really hate you,”

 

     “Let’s go! The others are waiting,” Kris wrapped his arms on Jinah’s  waist. They walked to the car. Jinah keeps pulling herself, but Kris make it even tighter. “If you want to do this, play with me,” Kris whispered to her. She rolled her eyes and pinch Kris’ waist.

 

 

_________________________________

 

 

    “Unnie, I saw one of your design in the magazine!” Eunji said as she drove.

     “Really? W-which one?”

     “The white dress one, it looks like a wedding dress with a coat. So inovative,” Eunji laughs.

     Jinah chuckled. Kris whispered to Jinah, “You looked the same,” he smirked. Jinah hitted Kris’ tigh. He glares at her, but she reply his smirk.

     “Oh, unnie, oppa, what’s wrong with your cars? Is there something happened?” Eunji asked again.

     “Uh no, its just that my car has been broken since 2 weeks ago, and Kris’...”

     “Kris??”

     “Yeah, mine was –“ Kris continue. “No, no, unnie, since when are you calling oppa ‘Kris’ again?” She chuckled, “It’s been so long,”  The two were only chuckled awkwardly. “Yeah, we’ve been a little bit nostalgic, in awhile..” Jinah said.

     “Oh, about your car? Sungjae said 3 days ago that your car was only ran out of oil, but yesterday he said the machine is down. Is that right?”

     “Uh.. yeah, who told Sungjae?” Kris was clueless. “You,” she chuckled. “You forgot about our dinner, you forget telling something about your car to Sungjae, are you two having amnesia by chance?” she frowned playfully.

     “Why didn’t you call the mechanic?” “We’re saving.” Jinah just said bluntly. Kris glared at her. “Yes, we’re saving for the future.” Kris said, still glaring at Jinah.

 

 

___________________________

 

 

     “Hey!”

     “Hey Eunji!” Sungjae waved at Eunji.

     “Whoa, the perfect couple is here!” Luhan cheered at Kris and Jinah. “Look at his hand, oppa,” Sohee said as she laughed.

     They sat in front of Sungjae and Eunji.  “How’s the work in the department, bro?” Sungjae asked Kris, “Yeah, it’s been fine, just as usual,” they laughed. Indeed, Kris’ acting is perfect.

     Daehyun walked towards them sneakly, wanted to to surprised someone. “Oh, Daehyunie!” Jinah pointed at him. He groaned and laughed. “Noonaaa!” they laughed together. Daehyun looked totally different, he looks a lot more handsome than he was. And he’s not as shy. He comes to Eunji and kissed her. “You’re late honey,” Eunji patted Daehyun’s face. “Jin was slow,” he chuckled.

     Kris and Jinah looked at eachother and smirked. Unbelieveable that they’re together, that Daehyun has changed, that everybody has already grow as a family together.

     Jin came, he looks a lot cooler than he was. He came wearing a baseball cap. “The baseball star is here!” Sungjae cheered, Jin grinned and hitted Sungjae’s head. “It’s been awhile, Kris, Jinah,” he smiled at them. He sat infront of Sohee, “Hi, Sohee,” he smiled to her. She replies his greet and smiled.

     “Hey, hey, hey, hey, I heard some of you want to announce something? Is that right?” Sungjae asked. “Come on, come on, tell us,” Sungjae insisted.

     “Okay, okay let me say it first,” Luhan took the attentions. “I’ll go back to China and live there again,” All of them were disapointed, they rarely hangs out together like this, but then, Luhan will leave them to China. “I mean, guys, guys, I mean,  I’ll get married there and there’s no reason to not live there right? And my company agreed to move my job there, too.”

     They couldn’t disagree with that, it’s Luhan’s life anyway, its his decicions. They have to support it. “Yeah, of course! Good luck with your marriage life, hyung! You’ll leave me here alone,” Sungjae and Jin hugged eachother. They made all of them laughed.

     “So, NEXT!” Sungjae said, Jin stands up. “Guys.. honestly..”

     Jin’s serious face made them worried. “What happened hyung?” Daehyun asked him. “Me.. and my team.. WON THE PREVIOUS GAME!!” They were really fooled by the cool guy. “Ey, that was 2 nights ago!” Sohee chuckled. Jin grinned.

     “Oh yeah, noona! You said to me that you have something to tell! What was it?” Sungjae looked at Jinah. Jinah looked at Kris, don’t know what to say. “Noona?”

     “Uh, Yeah! We have a very big news.” Kris grinned. “You’ll be uncles and aunts..”

    “Jinah is pregnant.”