Group 11

Chrónos Camp

     “Come on kids, gather, gather!” a tall man shouts to high school students who were gathered in a forest somewhere inside South Korea to do a summer camp from their school. The event is compulsory for 10 until 12 graders. Some students are too lazy and some students are just to excited, especially the sophomores. But well, like I said, not ALL.

“Listen up! 11th group!

Kris Wu 12-A

Im Jinah 12-B

Xi Luhan 12-C

Ahn Sohee 11-D

Kim Seokjin 11-B

Jung Eunji 10-C

Jung Daehyun 10-C

Yook Sungjae 10-D”

 

 “Daehyun-ah! Come OOOOOON!!” a girl with a pony tail pulling a boy who looked very un-enthusiastic. “No...” he keeps pulling himself back. His glasses oftenly slides and he push it up again. “Why are you like this?!” Eunji almost shouts. “They said we’re in the same group! We have to find our seniors!” but what she can do, he’s a wimpy kid, but he’s strong enough to hold on himself from Eunji’s pull. 

     “Jung Eunji? Right?” someone poked her shoulder. 

     “Yook!!” they dance randomly.

     “We’re in the same group! Asa! We’ll search for the woods later, okay?” Eunji chuckled like a little girl, looks so pretty for someone. “Ah, you’re a liar! You’ll only axe them by yourself! Hulk-ji!” they laughed. “Hey, who’s this wimp?” Sungjae pointed Daehyun, but Eunji hits his hand. “Ya!”

     “11th group? 10 graders? Follow me, I’m your group leader.”

     10th graders didn’t move an inch until their leader turns and walks. They froze. “Is that...” Eunji points at the leader weakly. “Our senior...” Daehyun follows. “Kris Wu.” Sungjae didn’t blink. They looked at each other with their stupid faces and run following their leader.

 

     “11th group! Gather here!”  one of their teachers called them. He starts counting. “Sir, Mr. Eric, we miss one person here.” An 11th grader, Seokjin said. He tied his jacket on his hips. On his right is a beautiful girl named Sohee, 11th grader.

    “Yes, she’s with—Oh, there they are.”  A female teacher and a long blonde girl walked towards them. “Hey kids, we’re done with the girls prob—“ the girl pinches Ms.Kahi for carelessly almost ‘revealing’ her. 

     The group sits on some logs under a big old tree. Their post and tents are the farthest, down know why, the mentors chose them. “Because we arrived late, it’s 5 pm now. So the mentors decide to delay the activities until tomorrow and tonight, you all are free, but without leaving your group. “ Mr. Eric explains.

“So, you guys, have to clean up now, and prepare for the dinner. Boys take some woods and the girls take some food in that big hut. Good luck for tonight!” Ms. Kahi waves and pulls Mr. Eric to the mentors tends. “Is there something between them?” Seokjin asked. “Maybe,” Luhan smiled mischievously.

 

     “Good, guys, so I’m your leader, Kris Wu 12-A. You heard the mentors, so you all wash up and rest for now, and we start to coo—“

     “Wait, who the hell tells you that you’re the leader?” Jinah points at Kris with her another hand on her hip.

     “The ing mentors, why?”

     “Hey, stop, do the mentors know what kind of person are you?” Jinah pushes Kris’ hand when he was explaining. “Don’t touch me, .” Jinah snorted, “You called me what?!”

     Kris finally lost it, “. Hey, do you even know ‘what kind of person’ I am? Huh?”

    “Jerk, coward, dirty minded, oh yes I think I need to bold that, Per-vert.”

    “YA!!”

 

     “Is... there something between them?” Eunji asked. “Yes, yes there is.” Luhan answered with a worried face. “Hey, hey, hey guys! Stop, stop, we’re here to have fun! Not to make the 3rd world war!” Luhan steps in to separate them 

     “Look at your juniors, we’re supposed to give them good examples right? See, they’re terrified!”Luhan turns his back, but what he saw was 5 juniors looking at other directions avoiding eye contact.

     “Guys!! Help me here!” Luhan begged sounded almost crying. But of course the kids are more scared of the ice and the fire.

 

     At last, Luhan and the juniors take a walk to the public bath and leave the two of them still arguing.

“Are they always been like that?” Sohee asked Luhan.  “Yeah, probably, I don’t know since when, but if they accidently got into the same group or club, the members will be dead. And one of them should get out before something bigger happen.” 

“Whoaa, but are they in somekind of relationship? I mean, are they dating?” Seokjin asked too. “No, Jinah noona doesn’t have a boyfriend as I know.” Sungjae answered. “Oh yeah, I’m her cousin from her mom family.” His face was straight. “So... Rivals?” Eunji said. “Yes, it can be.”

 

 

___________________

 

 

     The night falls, the group sits around the fire that they made somewhile ago. They only got to eat ramyun tonight, because you know who are fighting again. They came late to the hut, and only 4 packs of ramyun, 2 eggs, and a slice of ham left are there. They cannot complain anyway.

     “Hey, by the way, we should introduce ourself properly. Because before.. everything was.. Yeah, Luhan, you go first!” Kris pointed Luhan. “Uh, okay. I’m 17 years old, 12th grader. I’m in soccer club with Sungjae and Seokjin here. I’m a transfer student from China.” He nods and smiled.

     “Next,”  Jin looked up from his hot coco. “I’m Kim Seokjin, you can call me Jin. Some of my friends called me that. 11th grader, 16 years old, soccer, basketball and baseball. Thank..you?” he looked at Kris.

    “Thanks Jin, you, with glasses,” Kris tilts his head to looked at him better. He’s still looking down to his cup. “Jung.. Jung Daehyun, I’m 20th- I mean 10th grader, I’m 15.. In the library club...” he finally tilted his head. His glasses were steamy, that made the other member chuckled. “Ya, Daehyunie, your glasses!” Eunji gave him a tissue. 

     “Next,” “Hehe, hi, I’m Jung Eunji, 10-C, 15 years old. I’m in girls soccer club—“ “Wait, there’s soccer for girls??” Luhan interrupt her. “Yeah, we’re trying hard to get more and more members by the way, hehe. And I’m a member of cooking club too!” she grinned and chuckled a bit. 

     “Thanks Eunji, that was very bright. Sungjae!” Kris called him. Sungjae was half asleep that time. “Yes! Sir..?”

     “Introduce yourself?”

     “Oh, my name is Yook Sungjae, Im Jinah’s cousin. Yes right noona?”  he made a gun and pretend to shot her, she replies. “I’m in 10-D, I’m 14 years old. I play soccer and basketball. Chess too sometimes” he grinned.

     “You’re 14? You’re.. Tall.” Daehyun looked at Sungjae. “And not a wimp.” He smirked. “Hey, Yook! Just go back to sleep.” Jin told him. “Wide awake hyung.”

     “Next,” Kris signaling Sohee who was playing with her marshmallow. “I’m Ahn Sohee, 16, 11th grader, cheerleader..” 

     Luhan laughed, “Sohee-yah, you look like Minseok! Isn’t she?”

     Jinah chuckled too, “Omo, I’ll take a photo and show this to him tomorrow!”

     “Like a mandu. Aigoo, so cute!” Luhan chuckled more. Sohee blushed from her senior reactions. Jin coughs a little.

     

     “Now, you.” Kris looked at Jinah.

      She glared at him, “Psh, hey, I’m Im Jinah, 12-B thanks,” she smiled, she’s a legend between the juniors, she’s a model. And currently she’s still attending the modeling school.

      “So, here I am, Kris Wu, I’m transferring too from China, like Luhan. I’m in basketball club.” He nodded and Luhan was clapping.

 

     “Hey let’s play a game or something!” Eunji suggest the group, but they looked too tired for some games. “Then...  let’s just tell stories, how ‘bout that?” Jin said, Eunji gave him a thumb up. “So, who’s going to tell a story?” Kris asked. But all eyes are on him, telling that he has to tell the story.....