The Day We Became Friends

Hello You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"See you tomorrow, Kyung!" Baekhyun waved his hand and smiled at us, while Sehun followed behind him. Us, for I'm walking home with Chanyeol and Kai. We're not just friends at school, but we're also neighbors. 

Kai lives 2 blocks away from my place, while Chanyeol is just 3 house apart from mine. Coincidental much, eh? Or maybe we're destined to be together. I feel comfortable to be around him. Although we just started to know each other 5 months ago. I considered him as my best friend already. How can I not?

I still remembered the day he and I became friends.

[Flashback]

We were up for a welcoming ceremony for some exchanged students. It was the first day of my second year too. I was standing in the last row. I barely knew anyone from my class. Few minutes before the ceremony started, I was talking to Haeyoung. "Too bad we can't be in the same class this year." I pouted, she held my hands and giving me a reassuring face. "You're going to be fine, and so do I. You can get a lot of friends, I'm sure!"

"Yeah, quite sure about that but I bet I will only have guy friends. My lame jokes can only be accepted by the boys, the girls will think that I'm a such a weird person." I looked down. Haeyoung was the only close female friend that I had. Well, I had some other girl friends, but we barely talked. So I decided to make a lot of friends, although if they were boys. I didn't mind it at all. 

I was looking around the hall. It was crowded and I could feel hot air all around me. I was fanning myself when suddenly I saw someone with brownish hair came in through the side door. He grabbed my attention because he seemed confused and lost. He approached one of the teacher. I couldn't hear what he was saying though. He was a bit far away from where I stood. 

The teacher directed him to my row. He awkwardly took a place behind me. I didn't mind him being there at first, I was still talking to Haeyoung. "I hope you will bond with your classmates too. But don't forget me okaaayy." I smiled at her. "Ofcourseee! We can always meet at the canteen, alright?" I nodded at her sentence. 

It was silent before that new kid started to talk. "Hi, I'm Park Chanyeol. I am a transferred student. I-" I turned my back to see him. And he was talking to... not me. Not anyone. I scratched my head. 

"Hello guys! Ahem... I'm Park Chanyeol..." He cleared his throat and started to greet again. But he didn't seem to talk to a certain person. A few girls were busy admiring his looks though. He was tall and handsome enough though. Pity him, no one was actually responding to his greeting. So I decided to give him a hand.

"Hi, Chanyeol! I'm Eunkyung. Moon Eunkyung! Or you can call me the Mighty Kyung!" I said in a low voice and grinned awkwardly at him.

He stared at me for quite a long time. Wah, he surely looked handsome. I quickly pushed that thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter