New Semester

Hello You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

I yawned and stretched my body. I looked at the clock, it's 05:45a.m. I'm lazy to get out of my bed. It was raining so hard and I'm freezing right now. Summer is going to leave so soon.

My holiday has ended officially this morning. The new semester is going to start. I frowned a bit, imagining all those school works will fill my days.

"Nooonnaaaa~~~" I heard Eunjo called my name. I walked out my door lazily. "What?" I replied from the upper level of my house.

"Chanyeol and Kai hyung are here! You better quick!" He said again.

"WHATTTT?!" I ran down the stairs, still wearing my pajamas. I saw those 2 boys were sitting down on the couch. They really knew how to make themselves feel comfy. 

"What are you doing here?" I crossed my arms. 

"Yah, Kyung. You better wash your face first. Look, you drooled a lot huh?" Kai scoffed. I rubbed my face quickly. "It's 05:50, why are you here?" I asked again.

"I called them last night so that we can have breakfast together." Eomma answered as she appeared from the kitchen. 

"Eommaaa!" I grumpily stomped my foot on the floor.

She chuckled softly. "You better take a shower. Don't you feel awkward with them being here while you're on your pajamas?"

"No, why should I feel like that. These boys won't even care. I'll be bathing then." I said, going back to my bedroom. 

"Don't take so long, Kyungggg!" Kai added before I disappeared from his sight.

*

"Aish, those two are really... Tsk. Having guy best friends are seriously......" I mumbled. 

I took out my uniform and put it on my bed. I went into the bathroom and had a 15-minutes shower. I washed my hair and it was refreshing, but cold at the same time.

I jumped lightly to get my uniform. And in the next 10 minutes, I'm done. I looked at myself on the mirror. I grabbed my hair and made a ponytail. 

Then I took my backpack and slung it on my shoulders. I went downstairs to have a breakfast with my mom, bro and beloved annoying friends.

"You... took almost 30 minutes to shower." Kai said, looking at his watch. They were already sitting at the dining room.

"Shut up." 

"I only need 10 minutes to get everything done." Chanyeol snickered with a proud face. "Me too!" Eunjo added.

I tch-ed at them. "I'm a girl and you three are not. So do not complain." My mom giggled softly. "Go eat now."

I sat down next to Chanyeol. Eunjo and Kai were sitting across us. My mom sat in the middle, facing the four of us. It's been a while after dad's gone. 

Maybe that's why mom often asked me to call my fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter