Goodnight, My Bestfriend!

Hello You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a quite long talk and had some jokes together, I looked at my watch and it's nearly 1a.m! I jumped up from the bed.

"GOSH! My friends might have been looking for me!! I'm so deaaaad! Anyway, it is nice to meet you guys again. Let's arrange another meeting in Seoul! Can you give me your contact number?" I was about to take my phone from my pocket when I realized that I didn't bring it. 

"AAAHH! I left my phone in my room. Can you save my number instead?" I asked Krystal. She handed me her phone and I pressed some numbers on it before returning it back.

"See you, Kyung-poo!" She hugged me once more. "Oppa, can you accompany her to her room? It's late already. I'm sleepy, is that okay?" She said.

Kris nodded. He kissed her on the forehead before saying goodbye. "Goodnight, sweety. I see you tomorrow. Sleep well okay?" She bid him a goodbye kiss too. "Alright, please take care of my best childhood friend!" 

I giggled and waved my hand toward her. "Thankyou so much, Krystal. Goodnight and see you~~ Happy anniversary once again!" 

Kris closed the door and walked beside me. "Sorry for talking too much." He said.

"Nooo, it was me who talked a lot! I am very grateful that I met you guys. Thankyou for the help! If it wasn't for you and Krystal, I might have fainted in my room." We walked pass by the lobby because our rooms were in different sides. 

And that's when I saw Chanyeol with his panic face.

*

"How could you didn't tell us?? At least tell me when you go out! Especially with a guy!" He scolded me and turned his body, his back facing me. He really sounded like my older brother, or even my father. It was only the two of us at the lobby. Kris had returned to his room and there is no 24-hours receptionist here.

I looked down and bit my lower lip. "Sorry... I had a stomachache. I- I barely crawled to open the door and fortunately Kris oppa passed by. He was my primary school friend. So-" 

Chanyeol grabbed my arms and spunned me around. My back was facing him. And I suddenly felt something fell on my shoulder. It was his head. "Shut up. Don't you dare to go somewhere without telling me. All of us were so panic! Even Kai and Haeyoung!" 

"O-oh. About them, h-how was that? The confession? Did it go well?" 

"I messed it up. Because I found out that you were missing and I told them. I even asked them to split up to look for yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter