A Different Person

Hello You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Haeyoung!!!" I squealed as I ran toward her. She was waiting for me in front of our school gate. 

"Sorry, I took so long." I clung onto her arm. "It's okay. I haven't waited for that long, though. I was talking with Kai and Chanyeol." She smiled.

"Eyy, this girl. I'm jealous!! Kai has taken you away from me. Huhu." I pouted, pretending to cry.

"Then get a boyfriend, silly." Her sentence hit me so hard. 

I have been thinking so long about that too, about having a boyfriend. How would it be? After the heartbreaking story with Luhan, I've decided not to like someone again. Not until that guy on the bus appeared, but then he was also Luhan. Dang, how could I fall for the same person twice? It's like falling into a black hole.

"So, have you decided what to buy for Kai?" I asked Haeyoung as we were walking to the department store. She's such a sweet girlfriend. She wanted to surprise Kai with a random gift. 

"Uhmm.. Maybe scarf? Since winter is coming." 

"Oh! I need to buy one too~! Should I buy one for Chanyeol?" I bit my lower lip. She nudged my elbow and wiggled her eyebrows. 

"Yah, you like him right!!" She said, pointing at me. I looked at her with a straight face. "No...? What are you talking about." 

She cluck her tongue. "Ey, you just asked about buying him a scarf! That means you care about him." 

"Oh, that one.... He's my best friend. Just for you know, I don't have 'that' kind of feeling toward him." I casually explained things to Haeyoung. I've been wondering about it too recently. About me and Chanyeol, but I've decided already. He's a best friend that I don't want to lose. 

"There is a saying that true love grows from a close friendship. You know that too, don't you?" She said. I don't know whether she wanted to tease me or remind me. 

I remained silent and something popped up on my mind. Luhan.

"Honestly... I think I am still waiting for someone." I mumbled. 

Haeyoung stopped walking and tilted her head. "What do you mean? Don't say that......"

I looked at the ground and nodded. "Yeah. Him. Aaaahh~~ We had a short convo just now. I don't get it. I don't know what he's thinking.. It's like, aaah!" I shook my head and closed my eyes.

"What were you talking about?" 

"He said sorry.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter