The Weirdos

Hello You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm totally doooomed! Oh noooo!" I screamed with a high-pitch voice as I jumped out of my bed. I am in a real panic mode. The clock showed 06:50, which means... I'm late for school! It will start in less than 30 minutes from now.

I quickly ran to the bathroom and almost tripped because of the slippery floor. My mom who saw the whole scene shook her head and chuckled a bit. 

"Aigooo, my daughter. Be careful, you might fall down." She was packing a box of lunch for me and my brother, Eunjo.

"The mighty Eunkyung never fell down, Eomma!" I shouted while showering. I didn't wash my hair because it would take a long time. After I took a quick bath, I continued roaming around the house with a towel covering my lower body. 

"Where is my skirt? Ahhh, skirtttt, go out nowww." I looked under my bed, behind the door, inside my wardrobe, but it didn't seem to be found.

"Noona, you're talking to your skirt as if it will come out by itself?!" Eunjo snickered, furrowing his eyebrow.

"It will come out! Like in 5 seconds! 5... 4.... 3...."

"Here's your skirt, Kyung." Eomma held up the blue checkered skirt. I grabbed it from my mom and grinned in proud. "See, Eunjo? It's coming out!" 

Eunjo tch-ed before he stood up. "Eomma, I'm going to school. Byeee!" He waved his hand before going out of the house.

"Yaaa! Moon Eunjo! Wait for meee!!" I shouted out loud as I'm trying to wear my skirt upright. I could see Eomma laughing over me. I'm kinda happy to see her laugh though.

I glanced at my watch, and I only have 15 minutes left! OH MY. 

I quickly pecked my mom's cheek before reaching for the lunch box. "Bye, Eommaaa!" I ran and wished that Eunjo was still nearby. But no- that kid has a pair of long legs unlike me.

 

*

 

I arrived at school just right in time, thanks to the near distance. I ran as fast as I could, the school corridor was almost empty. Ofcourse, the students are in the class and there's me.

I entered my classroom and lucky, Mr. Kang hasn't shown up. I panted as I made my way to the second seat from the back. I saw Chanyeol was laughing with Kai and Baekhyun.

"Kyung, you're a bit late today~" Baekhyun sang as I dropped my bag on the desk. 

"Uh- I was looking for my skirt. And you know whatttt!! It appeared as I called it out loud!" I talked in a playful manner. I knew they would give me a 'what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about' look but I don't care.

"Okay, Kyung. I understand-"

"Woah! You're such a magician! How could it appear just like that?" Chanyeol played along with me. He looked at me in amusement, showing off his big eyes. This guy is kinda weird too, maybe that was the reason that I'm his friend.

"Chanyeol, it's not funny." I by giving a -_- face. And that's when our other friends will laugh. Chanyeol swallowed his own saliva. 

Those guys loved to see him being intimidated by my jokes. Oh right, although I'm a lame joker.

 

Not so long after that, Mr. Kang barged in the room with some books on his arms. "Good morning, guys." He cleared his throat. 

"You know that we'll be having an exam in a few days and I really hope you're getting prepared to it." 

"Ouch, exam. My brain should rest before it will work very

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter