Chapter 9

Differences Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Chapter Nine

  "OH! Jesus Christ!"

Lay yelled when he reached home, seeing Krystal with a creepy face mask and a knife in her hand. "I thought you'd be asleep by now."

"Not before you come home," Krystal told him.

"I'll be late evey night," Lay sighed.

"I'll get used to it," Krystal assured him, making Lay smile.

"Hey, the house looks amazing," Lay gaped in amazement because when he got home, the house finally looked like a real "home" without boxes lying everywhere.

"Thanks."

"You did all this in one day?" Lay asked, and Krystal nodded.

"Aren't the curtains too silk-satiny?" Lay took a look at the curtains, feeling the material, but Krystal shook her head.

"And what are these candles for?" Lay lifted up a small, cute looking candle. It was smaller than her palm, and its wax were a purplish hue. "We never have power cuts here," Lay told her.

Krystal took her mask off and grumbled at Lay. "You aren't even slightly romantic."

Krystal took the candle from Lay, and he stared at her in surprise.

"Shut up. I love these candles. Smell them," Krystal lifted the small candle to his nose.

"What?" Lay blinked in shock, backing away on instinct.

"Smell them. They're scented candles," Krystal urged, moving the candle close to Lay's nostril. Reluctantly, Lay sniffed them, but he rubbed his nose immediately.

"Sorry," Lay scrunched his nose almost in disgust.

"You don't like anything, do you?" Krystal sighed sadly.

"No! I love it!" Lay fibbed once again, but Krystal wasn't convinced.

"Difference number three!" Krystal yelled before making her way to her room.

 

 "Hello? Hey Kris!"
Lay called on the phone in the bathroom as he shaved his face to make it clean.

On the other side of the house, Krystal who just woke up received a phone call from Dara. "Hi Dara."

And all of a sudden, both of them yelled simultaneously. "WHAT?!"

"That's great news!" Krystal rejoiced.

On the other hand, Lay was petrified. "Are you mad Wu?!"

"Wow! When did you find out?" Krystal continued on excitedly.

"What was the bloody hurry? What do you mean it just happened? Haven't you heard of protection?" Lay hissed at Kris over the phone.

"Oh Dara, I'm so happy for you," Krystal's voice changed into a sweet motherly one.

"You don't know what you're getting into, staying up for nights, changing diapers. And, and..." Lay rambled on aimlessly to Kris.

"I know! Seeing them walk for the first time, hearing them speak," Krystal spazzed, her eyes glistening with joy, as if she was the one having a baby instead.

"Kris! Your life's over!" Lay pressed his hand to his temple in frustration.

"Oh Dara, this is such a bright new chapter. I'm going to come and see you in the evening. Okay? Bye!" Krystal hung up the phone after that, smiling to herself.

"I have no words, Kris. No, I have no words," Lay sighed as he hung up the phone.//

"Lay!" Krystal skipping over to him happily, and she entered the bathroom and Lay looked turn his body but suddenly the spot where his shave bleeding

"Oh " said Krystal and looked at the scar

"No, no it's fine." said Lay "Is it bleeding?" ask Lay hesistanly because he doesn't like blood and hospital

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter