Chapter 6

I'm Lovely Messed Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sangmi's POV:

"Aish. that guy." I cursed my brother. To cool off I decided to take a quick shower then I would go to Dream Tea Entertainment and apply as a backup dancer. I stood under the shower and turned the water tap on but no water came out. "UGH!" I screamed in annoyance then I got out of the shower and went to my room and picked up something profesional to wear and put on light make up and headed to my job interview.  Since it was the end of August and the weather started becoming colder I decided to wear a jacket on top.

 

I hoped that my day would become better but I was completely wrong. While I was waiting for the bus I realised  that I forgot my phone so I ran back to my apartment. "Where are ryou my baby~ Come out come out whereever you are~." I sang while looking around my apartment. After 10 minutes of searching I found my phone under my pillow. "Here you are." I snatched it and put it in my purse. I glanced at my watch. It was 10 AM already. I ran out of my apartment and flagged a cab since would be completley late if I took the bus. " Seoul-si, Gangnam-gu, Yeoksam-dong, 725-1 Jin House B1, Dream Tea Entertainment please and quick, please." The driver nodded and drove off to Dream Tea Entertainmet. I arrived after 10 minutes. I thanked the driver and payed. The building was huge. I know your asking yourself what I'm doing infront of Dream Tea Entertainment. Actually I'm a quite good dancer and I decided to be Girls Day's back up dancer. I entered the builind and my jaw dropped. There was a huge when I say huge i mean HUGE picture of Girls Day.

All the workers stopped working and the attention was on me I cleared my throatand tried to look and walk full of confidence buz of coursme the clumsy me almost tripped but thankfully I gained my balance and walked to the information desk. I took off my fake channel glasses and smiled at the lady behind the counter. "Hello,I'm Sangmi, Han Sangmi I have an appointment at 11:00 AM with the CEO." The lady chuckled. "Your applying for a job, right?" I nodded. "Are you applying as a janitor or what?" she smirked. I tried to endure the urge to punch her right in the face. "No, ma'am I'm applying as a back up dancer." I replied with a fake smile. "Go to the 4th floor and the second door on the right is his office." she said in the rudest tone you could imagine but I just smiled in return and walked to elevator. My smile stayed on my face till the elevator door closed. I sighed in relief and started cursin that employee. "Who the hell does she think she is?! I will just-" I kicked the elvator door but before my leg could reach it the door opened and a guy was just about to enter.  I froze.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter