Chapter 1

I'm Lovely Messed Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1  

 

I woke up extra early today because I was going to look for the apartment that my parents bought for me as a graduation gift. I never thought of leaving my parents even if I got married, I would drag my husband to live with me in the house with my parents. If I ever got married. I grimaced at the thought of love.

UGH! I hate the feeling of love. I never believed in true love since.. ah never mind.

When I asked them about the reason why they bought me that apartment they just said.

‘’Why are you being suspicious? You have to become independent!” my dad said. I just shrugged the thought away and did what I was told. They gave me the address.

 “Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?! It’s in Seoul? Umma! “I started whining and tears welled up in my eyes.

 “It means that I won’t be able to see you? Don’t you want me anymore?” Dad sighed and said “What are you talking about baby girl? Your going to be a college student and who knows maybe you will meet a nice guy and get married? Will you still want your mommy?" my dad asked i nodded and he rolled his eyes in response. "Tell her something honey." Dad said to mom. "Sweety look at yourself your beautiful inside andout." My mom said and I smiled. "Expect of the whining part." my dad added and both my mom and I glared at him. "Sorry! Woman these days so scary. And I have two of them Oh joy!" my dad said with sarcasm in his voice.

My mom rolled her eyes and made me face a mirror. "Look at your self sweety your beautiful and if anyone says otherwise I will rearrange his face." my mom said with a super sweet voice. "Besides, your mom and I want some privacy." my dad said as he pecked my mom on her cheeks.

“Ewwww!” I said and made puking noises. “Get yourself a room please my eyes can’t take this mushiness anymore.” Why do they always keep doing that? I thought, but deep inside in my heart I was jealous of my mom that she could find a man that loves her very much no matter how old she will get. A man, that tells her every day that she is the most beautiful woman in the world. I wish someone would love me as much as my dad loves my mom. Deep inside I knew I would never get one.

As I went over and hugged my parents tears started flowing down your face. That’s the thing I hate about myself, I always cry at stuff like that. That’s why I hate goodbyes. After 10 minutes of crying I took my stuff and made my way to my new apartment. Actually I was very excited to arrange the apartment as I like. I wiped the tear remains away and took a big breath. “ You can do it Han Sangmi. AJA AJA FIGHTING!” I pumped my fist in the air completly forgetting that I was sitting in the bus that was bringing me from Daejun to Seoul.

 

In Seoul

I got off the bus and breathed in the air. One word to describe Seoul Busy.

I flagged a cab and gave him the paper where the address was written on. In less than half an hour I arrived infront of a big building. I breathed in the fresh air there, then suddenly I saw a black van pulling in. Instantly I remebered the crime movies, where the victim always gets kidnapped in a black van and . I was so scared that my legs froze. I tried moving them but they wouldn’t listen to me. So I grabbed my bag tightly and the moment the door opened I started hitting the first person that came to view with my bag.

 

Someone else’s POV:

 

I slowly closed my eyes since I was really tired of the schedules. I was having a beautiful dream of a very pretty girl massaging my back, but then my dream was disturbed by N hyungs annoying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter