Chapter 2

I'm Lovely Messed Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                           

 

               

Sangmi's POV:

"I really have to go now" I pouted. "Arasso noona , take care okay? If you need anything message me on kakao talk okay?" I nodded and hugged him good bye. I waved at the other members and made my way to the house warden. As I entered the ward I saw an ahjussi eating his lunch. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm sorry for disturbing your meal but I rented an apartment with the name Han Sangmi." I said while bowing. The old man smiled and greeted me. "Annyeongseyo young lady, just call me Kang Ahjussi okay?" I nodded. "Here is the key to your apartment. It's in building 3 and it's on the 21st floor apartment number 208. If you need anything call me okay? You will find my number stuck on your door." he said and gave you the key. "Thank you Kang ahjussi" I bowed and walked to the building with a huge smile.

I decided to call my best friend Lee Yunhee. We met in middle school. I stood up for her when she was mobbed by my classmates because of her weight. I smiled at the memoriesof us fooling around. I took out a picture of her that I took of while she was eating. I dialed her number.

"Yah! Han Sangmi! Why didn't you call me earlier?Do you even know how much I was worried about you?Where are you right now?." was the first thing she said. I chuckled and answered every question. "I'm fine thanks for asking~!" she rolled her eyes at my sarcasm then I continued "I'm sorry that I didn't call earlier ,I forgot. And yes, I know how worried you were. And I'm in the elevator right now going t my apartment and I finally reached the 21st floor." Yunhee sighed in relief then said. "Show me your apartment!" I chuckled and said "I will send you a picture via Kakaotalk okay? I have to hang up now~!" she hummed a yes then hung up.

 I walked out and spotted my apartment right away."Cant wait to meet my neighboors~." I opened the apartment door and threw my bag on the floor. The apartment was too big for me alone but it was fine. I will describe the apartment for you readers.

 When you enter the apartment there will be a room on your right and your the left there is a big space which I was planning to make the living room. Then if you walk a couple of steps to the right you will see a kitchen. It wasn’t that big but it is just perfect for me. After that If you continue walking there is a small room. Opposite to the front door there is a bathroom. Then to the left of the bathroom there is another room and that room had a small toilet and a shower. I smiled in satisfaction.

Since I didn’t have furniture I decided to go to the furniture store. I looked for Kang Ahjussi’s number. I walked around the whole house. “Where did he say it was?” I scrachted my head then I saw a paper note stuck on the front door with the number. I dialed it. It rang 3 times then he picked up “Annyeonghaseyo this is Kang Minhyuk what can I do for you?” I cleared my throat and said “Annyeonghaseyo Kang Ahjussi, this is me Han Sangmi, the new renter of the apartment 208.” “Oh! It’s you. What can I do for you young lady?”he asked.

“I want to buy furniture for my apartment, is there a furniture store nearby?” I asked. He hummed a yes “ There is. It’s 2 blocks away.It’s a 20 minute walk from here. Shall I you there?” he asked. I shook my head. “Ani,Ani! It’s fine just give me the adress and I will go there myself.Thank you Ahjussi.” 

He gave me the adress and I went out of the apartment to the store. I put my headphones in my ear and listened to Infinite’s chaser and hummed along. Finally after
a 20 minute walk I arrived. The store was called “Happy Furniture”. I entered the store and started looking for a bed. I walked around, then a employee approached me. “Do you need anytrhing ma’am?” she asked while smiling, I nodded. “ I need new furniture since I moved to a new apartment, but I want it to be simple.” I answered. She nodded. “Follow me.” She said. I followed her and she showed me various types of beds. I told her that my room is quite small for a king or  queen  sized bed. She nodded and showed me the single beds. She pointed at one and said “I recommend you this bed. It’s small and it’s comfy exactly what you want right?” I nodded and sat on it. “ I don’t like the matress.” I said with a pout. She chuckled and said. “That’s no problem, on the other side there are matresses you can choose the one you like the best.” I smiled and said “Okay. Then I will buy this one and a matress.” She nodded and asked me to follow her to the cash desk.I  I payed with my card. "The furniture you ordered will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter