Chapter 3

I'm Lovely Messed Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hongbin’s POV:

I knocked on Sanghyuk’s door „Sanghyuk-ah come out, what’s wrong?“ I asked with a worried voice. “Everything alright?” he didn’t answer the suddenly I heard things being thrown and him shout something I didn’t understand, I was too shocked to even respond since it’s the first time I have seen him like that, so I called N hyung “N hyung! There is something wrong with Hyuk!” N hyung came with a annoyed voice “ Why are you shouting? It’s only-“ his words were cut when he heard something being thrown in the room. He froze “Sanghyuk? Han Sangyhuk! What’s wrong” he tried opening the door but it was looked.

Ding Dong Ding Dong!

Aish who came now? I thought and ignored it. N hyung went to look for the spare key. Then again

Ding Dong Ding Dong!

I walked to the door in annoyance and opened it “Wha-“

“Annyeong-“ our words were cut off as our eyes matched. “Sangmi-shi?” I asked “Hongbin-shi?” she looked at me with confusion written all over her face. Then I remembered something isn’t Sangmi Hyuk’s noona? Won’t she be able to see what happened to him? Then I heard N hyung saying “Yah! Han Sanghyuk stop it! Get out of there so we can talk. “

 

Sangmi’s POV:

“Yah! Han Sanghyuk stop it! Get out of there so we can talk. “I heard N oppa shout. “What’s wrong?” I asked. He grabbed my hand and pulled me in and closed the door then he took the boy in my hand and asked “Your Hyuk’s sister right?” I nodded. Then he pointed at the door and said “He locked himself for 3 hours and he wouldn’t even say what’s wrong. Can you see what’s wrong? He asked  I and I could clearly see that he was worried. I nodded and said “Sanghyuk always locks himself in the room when he is sad, stressed or confused. It’s not the first time. The same thing happened a couple of years ago. I can you get me warm milk and cookies?” I asked Hongbin and he nodded. I walked to the door and saw everyone gathered around the door where Hyuk locked himself. “Sangmi?” N oppa asked in confusion.

 I smiled and pointed at the door and whispered “Long story, I’m here for Hyukkie.” They nooded and I knocked on the door “Sanghyuk-ah?” I asked and I only heard Hyuk sniffing. “Open the door Sushi.” I said. Sushi was my nickname for him since childhood. And because I love sushi I started calling him that.  It was silent for a couple of seconds all eyes were on me.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter