Chapter 4

I'm Lovely Messed Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sangmi's POV:

 

Ken offered to help me with the dishes but I said." It's okay, I can do it by myself." he shook his head and said "Someone has to help you clean up the mess those pigs made." I chuckled and nodded. "Fine, then clean the table, okay?" he nodded and took the towel and started cleaning the table. I started eashing the dishes and then I remebered that I didn't call Yunhee nor my parents. I'm dead.

 

I tried to finish the dishes quickly but he clumsy me dropped a plate on the floor, as expected from me. "Noona?!" Hyuk and the rest came running in the kitchen. I bent down to get the plate. "It's okay, nothing happened." I smiled and I hope my face wasn't as red as it felt. Omg I'm so embaressing. "Go back to what you guys were doing." I finished the dishes and went to dry my hands. I looked at them and saw VIXX exicted while playing on my Wii. I went to my room and called Yunhee but she didnt answer. After calling her for the 5th time she finally answered saying "Sorry Sangmi I'm busy" and hung up. My jaw dropped like seriously?! Anyway I decided not to think about it. I called my parents and the moment I heard my mom's voice tears started flowing down my face.

"Sangmi? Sweetheart? Are you there?" my mom asked. "Y-Yeah." I managed to crack out. "Are you okay sweetie?" I started crying. "U-Umma, I miss you." I said in between sobs. My mom chuckled. "Look at this crybaby. I miss you too. How are you?" she asked "I'm fine. I almsot finished decorating my apartment. Hyuk is my neighboor." I said while wiping my tears away. "Really? Can I talk to him?" my mom asked an dI hummed a yes. I walked out of my room completley forgetting that my eyes were red. "Hyuk? Mom wants to talk to you" I said. Everyone's attention was on me. "What happened to your eyes noona?" I took a quick in the mirror and saw that my face was a mess. My mascara was smudged because of crying. I gasped and ran into the bathroom and I heard chuckling noises. I wanted to open the bathroom door as I reached out to hold the knob someone opened the door and I came face to face with Lee Jaehwan. "Woah! What the? Sangmi, is that you? What happened?" I looked down and pushed him out of the bathroom and locked myself in it. 

"Oh my God! This is so embaressing!" I said while washing my face. I removed the mascara from my face and just applied the BB cream and went out. I heard my moms voice. "What mom is here?" i know it's impossible but that's the only thought I had. I ran to the living room and realised that it was just Hyuk talking to my parents via Skype. I saw my mom's face on the laptop screen. I smiled and sat next to Hyuk. "Look mom these are my hyungs!" Hyuk explained excitedly to my parents.

"WE ARE REAL V-I-X VIXX!" they all said in usion. My parents chuckled at the greeting.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Leader Cha Hakyeon imnida!" N .ppa said and Ravi started laughing but stopped because of N neck chopped him-

" Hello, Jung Taekwoon iminida nice to meet you." Leo oppa said in a low voice and my parents nodded in response

" Annyeonghaseyo Lee Jaehwan imnida" Ke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter