Chapter 7

I'm Lovely Messed Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kim Woobin's POV:

I woke up today with a wide smile on my face. I ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower. After that I met my best friend Kim Taehuyng who is also the son of our butler. 

"Why are we going to your Dad's company again?" Taehyung asked  half awake. I shook my head at his memory. Kim Taehyung has been my best friend since childhood. I hate to admit that he is much better looking than me. Anyway many people say that with Taehyung's looks and my charachter we would be the perfect guy. But hey? What's wrong with my face? I'm quite handsome myself. 

I left Taehyung's question unanswered and he just shrugged in response. We finally arrived at Dream Tea Entertainment a.k.a my Dad's company and the company that will only be mine today. I laughed evily. "Yeah right! Did you bring what I told you to?" I asked Taehyung and he gave me a thumbs up. I nodded pleased and patted his head. Then we walked out of the car like models and of course the attention was on us. We entered the building and everyone looked at us. Taehyung and I moved to the elevator and the whole attention was on us.

"Isn't that the CEO's son?" someone said.

"Yeah it is." another said.

" Oh that's his servant...I bet he only wants the money." the third said.

Taehyung heard it and looked down ashamed. I was so furious and grabbed the guy who said that about Taehyung. "Who the hell are you to say that?! This is Kim Taehyung! Look at him!" I shouted forcing the guy to look at Taehyung. He looked at Taehyung with fear in his eyes. "He is my best friend. Treat him like you treat me and if I hear anyone saying something bad about him he will be fired and I will make sure that no one will employ that person." I threatend everyone. "And about you. Your fired." I said mercilessly and entered the elevator with Taehyung following me with a happy smile. "Thanks hyung! " he hugged me. "Your welcome and now let go of me please." I said in a shaky voice. If there is something I hate in this world more than someone disrespecting me and my friend is skinship but Taehyung just doesn't understand.

Taehyung let go of me and I ruffeled his hair. The elevator door  opened and we both had our poker face on and walked to my Dad's office. The moment we entered I removed the name shield that had my Dad's name on it and replaced it with one with my name on it. I smiled pleased. 

"Let's have fun!" I high fived Taehyung. Then a call came "Yes the CEO is speaking." Taehyung started laughing silently. " Kim Woobin-shi I'm afraifd your not allowed to be in the CEO's office." the secretary said. I laughed "And I'm afraid if you say another word I will have to fire you. You don't want that right? Why don't you make life easy for me and you and close your mouth?" I said in a sad voice. "Yes sir." was all she said then I hung up. After a half an hour of boredom another call came. "The CEO speaking. What is it again?" I asked again. "There is a girl who has an appointment with your Dad shall I bring her to you?" the secretary asked. "Yes do that please." I smirked an dlooked at Taehyung. "It's showtime bro." she smirked and I sat on the chair facing the wall. And Taehyung went to prepare the practice room.

Someone knocked softly. "Come in." I said then th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter