7

It's still you

Luhan got home tired. He placed the diary on his desk and he sat on his bed curious on what the diary was all about. To answer his curiosity, he opened the diary and was shocked on what he read.

 


 

HUNHAN FOREVER ~

 

Entry 1:

                This was the first day I tutored a student. It wasn’t just any student. And it’s not just any tutoring session. It was Luhan. Since the first day I saw him, I fell head over heels for him. Sadly, he doesn’t do well at my subject.  But I made that as an excuse to tutor him. After the session, it was the best feeling. There was no feeling of lust but it was a real act of love. From this day forward, I will promise to myself that I, Oh Sehun, will love everything about this silly student of mine, Lu Han.

 

Entry 12:

                Today was the best day ever. Not only did Luhan ace my exam but he said YES. While I was checking his paper, there was a big YES at the back page and hearts scribbled around it. Last night, after tutoring him and while we were panting, I asked him. “Will you be mine” He didn’t answered me that time. But his answer was here in front of me. A big YES. I called him after and the first thing he told me as he answered my call – I love you.

 

Entry 48:

                Just everything. Principal Wu made me decide to choose – if I continue it with Luhan, he’ll be expelled or I’ll be fired. Just . Why would he make me choose? But I decided to cool it off with Luhan first. I’ll make a decision first. I don’t want Luhan to be expelled. Nor do I want to be fired. So, I stopped it. I’m sorry Luhan, I made you cry for the first time. I’m sorry I can’t tell you anything about it. It’s because I feel that you’ll get angry at Principal Wu directly and he’ll expel you right away. I’m sorry for leaving you. Give me time, babe? I’ll fix this. I promise. But for now, I think it’s best for us to lay low.

 

Entry 51:

                One of my students, Xiumin, invited me to his party, I knew Luhan will be there so I went. Just to see his face and how he’s been. But what I saw was something I didn’t want to see. Seeing someone kiss your love? I felt angry. Pissed. But when I faced him, I become weak. I confessed. I told him I can’t let him go. I really can’t. But our moment was ruined because of Xiumin. He went away with Luhan in his arms. Then, I left the party. I decided to drink it away.

 

Entry 54:

                It was a school day but I didn’t went to school. I can’t face him and see him with another guy.

 

Entry 60:

                It’s been a while since I ate with Luhan. But we were with Xiumin and Ms. Hwang. He looked happy beside Xiumin. Is this a sign that I should move on already? But what if I can’t? At the bathroom, I followed him and right there, I apologized. I still can’t tell him about it. I don’t want to. I don’t want him to worry about me. And it seems he’s already happy beside someone else.

 

Entry 68:

                I’ve decided. I’ll resign. I think it will be better. I can’t handle seeing them all lovey dovey in my class, corridors, canteen. I see them everywhere. So, for the best, I’ll quit. I might go somewhere else and find for a decent job. Maybe go abroad. Somewhere where I can’t remember Luhan. I can’t promise myself that I’ll get over him. Because I know that I can’t do that. Ever.

 


 

Luhan is literally crying. He didn’t know anything. He never knew that Principal Wu said that. Now, Luhan feels sorry. He’s sorry for being a to Sehun. He can’t stop his tears. He never wanted it to be like this. In fact, he was never over. He wanted to. So he went with Xiumin all the time. He had feelings for Xiumin but it wasn’t enough to cover his feelings towards Sehun. He thought that doing that will erase everything there was in the past. But it didn’t and the past will never be erased. Luhan cried himself to bed holding Sehun’s diary.

 


 

 

On the other hand………….. (I’ll be using Minseok whenever’s Xiumin’s with Chen kkk)

 

“Jongdae” Minseok said.

 

The man went up to him. He’s still the same. The same Jongdae he used to be 5 years ago.

 

“I missed you Minseokkie!!” Jongdae said and hugged Minseok tightly. Minseok hugged back too.

 

“I missed you too, pabo. I never thought you’d come back”

 

“Who said that? I’ll always come back to you” they both smiled. They walked together side by side heading towards Minseok’s house.

 

“Ah, I missed this place” Jongdae said as he sat down on the couch. “Where’s auntie?”

 

“She left for a business trip. It’ll be okay to her for you to stay here for a while”

 

“Ah really? Waaah I missed Korea. It’s a whole lot different from Japan”

 

“I told you so. I told you before that Japan won’t be as nice as our country”

 

“You were right”

 

Both of them ate dinner together and watched movies the whole night. While they were watching, Jongdae lied his head on Minseok’s shoulders. Minseok’s hearbeat went fast. It’s been a while since he felt like that.

 

“I missed these times, Minseokkie”

 

“Nado”

 

At the middle of the movie, Minseok got up and headed to the kitchen. Jongdae followed him silently. Minseok was standing by the counter and as he turned around, Jongdae surprised him.

 

“Yah, Jongdae!”

 

“Never gets old.” Jongdae laughed. He grabbed Minseok’s wrist and they ran back to the couch. “The movie’s almost over!” he said

 

They sat down again together side by side with Jongdae’s head on his shoulders again. After a few minutes, he felt Jongdae go down to his lap. He made his lap as a lap pillow. There goes Minseok again with his heart beating fast. He placed his placed on Jongdae’s forehead and lightly played with his hair. Like they used to do.

 

Jongdae sat upright as soon as the movie ended then Minseok stood up and closed the tv.

 

“What do you wanna do next, Jongdae?” He asked. Then, Jongdae grabbed his wrist down making Minseok sit on his lap.

 

“Y-yah”

 

Jongdae fixed Minseok’s position. Facing him with legs spread outward. Jongdae hugged him burying himself unto Minseok’s neck leaving kisses up to his jaw then they smashed their lips together. A passionate kiss full of love and longing. They both missed it. Each other. Jongdae placed his hand on Minseok’s head pushing it toward s him wanting for more. Their kiss got rougher and rougher. Minseok, then, slipped his tongue inside Jongdae’s mouth and roamed around. Jongdae let out a moan which made the both of them hard.

 

Jongdae placed his hands on Minseok’s carrying him towards the bedroom. The bedroom where both of them are very familiar of. At the bed, they stopped for a while gasping for air and Jongdae was nibbling Minseok’s ear playfully.

 

“I missed you ~” he whispered.

 


 

Waaaah. Not satisfied with my chapters /cry

 

The story's nearing its end.

 

whitecinnamon