4

It's still you

 

 

 

“Luhannie,”

 

“Mr. Oh”

 

Luhan and Sehun looked where the voice came from. They quickly let go of each other.

 

“Ah, Xiumin –ah” Sehun said “Ah, I found Luhan crying so I tried to comfort him” he continued.

 

Xiumin went to Luhan. “Ah, is that so?” Xiumin held Luhan’s hand and hugged him tight.

 

“Are you okay, Luhan?” Xiumin asked and Luhan nodded. “Thank you Mr. Oh” Xiumin said and he and Luhan went downstairs.

 

 

Mr. Oh watched as they head to the stairs. He leaned on the wall and cried.

 


 

Luhan, on the other hand, can’t believe what Mr. Oh just told him. Was it true? Or was he being played with? But now, all that he can say is that he is glad that Xiumin’s beside him. A true friend that he can lean on.

 

“Luhannie!!” Xiumin said “Here” he gave Luhan a slice of chocolate cake

 

“Gomawo, Xiumin-ah” Luhan smiled

 

While they were eating, Sehun came to them.

 

“Xiumin-ssi, thank you for inviting me.  But I have another appointment to attend to. So, I’ll be leaving early.” Sehun said and he bowed to the both of them.

 

“Mr. Oh, don’t tell me you have a date today” Xiumin laughed. Luhan looked at Sehun waiting for an answer.

 

“It’s something like that” Sehun laughed a bit and bowed again “Goodbye”

 

 

Then, Luhan stood up and went away. The both of them looked at where he was going.

 

 

“Ah, ne. Thank you Mr. Oh. Annyeong” Xiumin bowed and then he followed where Luhan went.

 

 

 

“Luhan! Where are you going?” Xiumin asked Luhan who is getting his bag already.

 

“I just realized that I have something else to do today. I’m sorry”

 

“But you just got here”

 

“I’ll make it up to you next time”

 

Xiumin grabbed Luhan’s wrist before he can even move. He pulled Luhan close to him and kissed him. Amazingly, Luhan kissed back. Then, Luhan also broke the kiss.

 

“I’m sorry Luhan”

 

“It’s fine. Goodbye, Xiumin. See you at school”

 


 

The next day at school was not so ordinary. Luhan stayed quiet and didn’t even mutter a single word. Math time came. A substitute teacher went in their room. Ms. Tiffany Hwang.

 

“Goodmorning class. Mr. Oh texted me and said he couldn’t come to school today due to an appointment so, I will be handling Math class today” Ms. Hwang smiled.

 

Luhan wondered why Sehun was absent.

 

What appointment? Maybe another date? Psh

 

Luhan just slept throughout the whole day not caring about anything. And, when dismissal came, Xiumin went up to him.

 

“Hey Lulu, wanna go out today?”

 

“I’m not feeling well Xiumin. Sorry”

 

“Aww, but please? You said you’ll make it up to me.”

 

Luhan couldn’t disagree. They both went to the park. The same park where Sehun left him.

 

“Waaah, isn’t it fun here, Luhannie?” Xiumin said while he’s on the swing

 

“hm” Luhan just nodded

 

Xiumin looked at his face and realized something was wrong. He grabbed Luhan’s wrist and took him into the small playhouse at the park’s playground. He took out two sandwiches and gave one to Luhan.

 

“Let’s eat here” Xiumin said

 

“Thanks”

 

“Hey, Is there something wrong?”

 

Luhan almost choked. “What? Nothing’s wrong”

 

“Eyyy stop lying.” Xiumin laughed “It’s all over your face”

 

“I’m perfectly fine, Xiumin.”

 

“Really? Well, I’m not.” He bowed his head

 

“Why is that?”

 

Xiumin sighed and started to talk.

 

“I have someone I like. But I feel that there’s someone else that he’s thinking about. But I just can’t figure out who. And it kills me inside when I think that I don’t have a chance in him.”

 

Luhan faced Xiumin with big eyes.

 

“What do you think should I do?”

 

“Well.. uhm, whoever that is, I think you should really express your feelings to that person”

 

Xiumin looked up to Luhan. He crawled near him. But Luhan was the one who smashed his lips to Xiumin’s. Luhan lied down on the floor of the small playhouse. Xiumin took off Luhan’s blazer and ed his polo. Luhan did the same to Xiumin.

 

Xiumin went down and Luhan’s neck all over. Luhan let out a moan. Luhan took off Xiumin’s polo and massaged his . Xiumin left hickies and kissmarks all over his neck. Luhan lifted up Xiumin’s chin and he Xiumin’s lips. They kissed again and their tongues met.

 

 

This was what they did throughout the afternoon.