5

It's still you

Hello guys! :) New chapter! XiuHan, HunHan and a bit of TiffanyxSehun

Enjoy!

 


 

 

As days went by, Xiumin and Luhan got really close. And with that, Luhan somehow forgets Sehun. He wanted to forget about him. He said all those things and tells that he can’t let go? Luhan wasn’t dumb. He didn’t want to be fooled again. With Xiumin, he wanted to forget about what happened to him and Sehun. It wasn’t in the past. It shouldn’t exist.
 


Everyday Xiumin and Luhan will always be seen together – coming to school until dismissal comes.
 


“XiuXiu! Wanna eat later?” Luhan said while they were at the school playground

“You’re treat?”

“Will you come if it’s my treat?”

“I’ll come even if it’s not” Xiumin laughed. Then the bell rang.

 


They hurriedly went up their classroom holding each others’ hand. Then, they bumped to Ms. Hwang and Mr. Oh. Xiumin bowed down and so did Luhan. Sehun on the other hand was distracted of their entangled hands.

Is he that happy? Psh. I should’ve known.

Xiumin and Luhan went up running already and Sehun followed them with his eyes.

 


“Teacher Oh!” Ms. Hwang said and Sehun got into his senses. “You weren’t even listening” Ms. Hwang smiled

“Sorry, what were you saying?”

“I said those two lovebirds seem cute”

“Lovebirds? Psh”

“You’re not jealous right? What happened to your ‘past lover’ you always talked about before?”

“It seems like he’s found a new one” Sehun sighed.

“Tough luck for him though. Hey, Sehun, wanna eat dinner later? I’ll treat you!” Tiffany smiled.

“Alright alright. You’re treat okay?” and they laughed as they went to the faculty.

 



*knock* *knock*

Sehun went in the principal’s office.

“Mr. Oh! I was about to call you” Mr. Wu said.

“Have you made your decision? But it seems that you’ve already cut ties with student Luhan”

Sehun nodded.

“Luhan will not be expelled right?” Sehun asked

“Yes. And you won’t be fired. As long as the both of you won’t have any intimate relationship”

“Ah. Ne”

“That’s all you can now go”

Sehun bowed and left the room



 



Dismissal
 


“LuLu!!!!!” Xiumin ran to Luhan and clung to him.

 

"Let's eat something chinese today"

 

"You mean the restaurant in front our school?" Luhan nodded.

 

"Wow you have a lot of money LuLu."

 

Then with tangled hands they went to the restaurant together.

 

 

 

"Sehun!" Tiffany said walking towards Sehun

 

"Oh, Tiff! Where do you wanna eat today?"

 

"I'm craving for something chinese"

 

"Hmm let's go to the restaurant down the street then?"

 

Tiffany nodded and they smiled at each other.

 

While walking towards the school gate they bumped again to Xiumin and Luhan.

 

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo" Xiumin bowed and so did Luhan.

 

"Both of you headed out?" Ms. Hwang asked

 

"Ne, Ms. Hwang! We'll be eating there" Xiumin pointed at the Chinese restaurant.

 

"We're headed there too! Let's all go together" Ms. Hwang said

 

"Ah no need Ms--" Luhan was cut off when Xiumin covered his mouth "Yes sure Ms. Hwang" 

 

The four of them walked together. Xiumin and Luhan's hands are still tangled. And Ms. Hwang walked on the right side of Xiumin while Mr. Oh was on Luhan's left side.

 

 

"How have you been?" Sehun whispered to Luhan

 

"Ne?" Luhan asked surprised

 

"How have you been?" He repeated "You know. At school, house...."

 

"Ah. I'm fine" Luhan said "Uh how about you?"

 

"Good as ever" Sehun smiled. "Two of you dating?" Sehun asked looking at Xiumin who is busy talking with Ms. Hwang.

 

"You could say that. How about you and Ms. Hwang?"

 

"You could say that" Sehun teased.

 

Luhan was quiet until they reached the restaurant.

 

 

 

"Table for four?" The waiter asked

 

"Yes please" Ms. Hwang said and smiled "I'll you guys"

 

The four of them sat down. Xiumin facing Ms. Hwang and beside him was Luhan who was facing Mr. Oh. While they were eating Xiumin and Luhan talked a lot to Ms. Hwang while Mr. Oh kept all silent listening to their stories. 

 

 

He's really happy with him?

 

"Oh, Sehun you have something on your cheek" Tiffany said then she got a tissue and wiped Sehun's cheek.

 

Luhan stared at the both of them. Sehun smiled at Tiffany and Tiffany smiled back.

 

"Wow. How long have you been together?" Xiumin asked which made Luhan choke on drinking his juice.

 

"We're just friends" Ms. Hwang said

 

"Eyyyyy no way" Xiumin teased

 

"I'll go to the bathroom" Luhan excused.

 

 

 

Sehun followed Luhan with his gaze. Sehun stood up and also went to the bathroom. He waited for Luhan to come out from the cubicle. When Luhan got out his eyes widened for a moment but he continued walking towards the sink. 

 

 

"Yah" Sehun said but Luhan didn't mutter a word.

 

"Look at me when I talk to you" Sehun grabbed his wrist

 

"What? Is there anything that we should talk about?" Luhan said coldly. 

 

"Are you really fine already?"

 

"Why won't I be fine?"

 

"Is it okay for you when you see me date other people?"

 

Luhan tried to get out of Sehun's grip. He turned around and washed his hands. 

 

"It's your life. I can't do anything about it" Luhan said and went to the door. As soon as he opened the door..

 

 



 

"I'm sorry"

 

 

 

 


 

Luhan froze. But as he got back to his senses he went out. 




 

Luhan got back to the table and said that his parents are looking for him.  "I'm sorry Ms. Hwang but I really need to go" Luhan bowed.

 

"Ah, gwaenchanha" Ms. Hwang smiled.

 

 

Xiumin also got up and went with Luhan. 
 

 

 

Sehun got back to the table. "Where are the kids?"

 

"They went home. Luhan said that his parents were looking for him"

 

"Ah is that so?"

 

"They seem nice students right?"

 

Sehun nodded in agreement.

 


 

Xiumin went with Luhan on the way home. Luhan was quiet.

 

"Something wrong?" Xiumin asked.

 

"Nothing. I'm just sleepy"

 

As they reached Luhan's house Xiumin pointed at his cheek

 

"Ppo ppo" he said cutely which made Luhan smile and kissed him goodnight. 

 

 

 

When Luhan got all dressed to sleep his phone received 2 messages. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Goodnight LuLu! See you tomorrow! 사랑해 ~ (> * <) ~

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry. Goodnight Luhan"
 

 

Luhan can't sleep properly that night.

 

 


 

Hello! I'm sorry do you guys hate XiuHan? /cries 

 

I'll try to make it better. ^___^ Thank you for the comments! Saranghaeeeeeyo

 

whitecinnamon