1

It's still you

It’s been months since Luhan and Mr. Oh has been doing their “Tutor Sesssion.” At school, they’ve been eating lunch together and they always wait for each other during dismissal. Though, they tried to hide their relationship from the school authorities. Instead of doing the session everyday at Mr. Oh’s house, they will only do it once a week. Every Friday to be exact. But this also had an advantage to Luhan. His grades in Math went higher. He also listened during their classes. Why? He was secured with their relationship.

 


 

It was Friday and another school day. It was Math Class again. Now, Luhan was taking down notes. He wasn’t even distracted from Mr. Oh anymore. At the middle of their class, the Vice Principal went to their room. He called for Mr. Oh. The class had a free time.

 

Luhan wasn’t worried. He thought that it would be another seminar for his Sehun.

 


 

It was lunch. Luhan waited for Sehun by the faculty. But 10 minutes have passed, he wasn’t going out yet. And Luhan was hungry already so he went alone and ate.

 


 

Dismissal time came. He waited by the first gate – the place where they always waited for each other. But this time, he waited for an hour until Sehun got there. No, Luhan wasn’t irritated. Seeing Sehun would always make him smile. The moment Sehun came near, Luhan waved and smiled widely.

 

“We need to talk” Sehun said.

 

They walked to the nearest park and they sat for awhile without anyone talking. Luhan was getting a bit nervous.

 

“Mianhae” Sehun finally spoke up.

 

“Why?” Luhan looked at him sadly

 

“I don’t think we can continue what we are doing. All this tutoring and stuff” Sehun said

 

“What? B-but Sehuna—“

 

“Luhan-ssi, I’m your teacher. Everything we did was just tutoring. And as of now, I can see that you’ve improved your skills in math. Am I right?” Sehun tried to smile. He didn’t looked at Luhan who was about to cry.

 

“So now, I’ve decided,” Sehun breathed heavily “I’ll stop tutoring you from now on.”

 

“You’ve been a great student to me. I want you to remember that. I’m sorry. I need to focus on my job now. Being a math teacher. Nothing more nothing less.” Sehun sighed.

 

“Okay then,” Sehun stood up while Luhan was still crying. “I should go now. You should go home too.” Sehun looked at Luhan. Sehun carried his briefcase and left.

 

Luhan was left there, alone. He couldn’t believe what he just heard. He needed explanation.

 

 

“Sehun ah” He whispered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The other tried to hold back his tears. He held his briefcase with a tight grip. Until

 

“Sehun ah”

 

He couldn’t do it. His tears were flowing hard. But he can’t look back.

 

 

 


 

First chapter is up! :) How is it????

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! ♥

 

whitecinnamon