Impression

Long-Lasting Friends
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kim Jaejoong and Park Yoochun. There were no-one in their university that didn’t know about them. The reason was actually pretty much simple. First, it was because Jaejoong one of the most popular student in the university. Second, because there would be no Yoochun without Jaejoong. Maybe it would be sounded exaggerating much, but it was what really happened there.

No one clearly remembered on how both Jaejoong and Yoochun started getting closer, even though they did know that Jaejoong and Yoochun were coming from a different school. As far as everyone knew, there would be a very rare occasion to be able finding Yoochun without Jaejoong since the beginning of their university days.

Kim Jaejoong and Park Yoochun. They were a package.

No one knew exactly what the relationship between the two was. Some were saying that they were an arranged-marriage couple. Some were saying that Jaejoong actually had his own boyfriend; not Yoochun. Some were even saying that both of them were friends with benefit.

Some wanted to say that their relationship were quite alike with the oh-so-called-popular drama on the television, where one of the leading characters was a jerk, rich, and smart and the other one was the dumb, poor, yet innocent. But unfortunately for them, that wasn’t going to happen. Jaejoong and Yoochun were merely the ordinary ones. Their grades weren’t outstanding, nor were their family. They came from the normal family background and none of them was a jerk.

Though there were many questions about their relationship, Jaejoong never really answered clearly about such matters. All he did was answering it as a vague one; making the others kept wondering and getting curious over it.

 

When they were waiting for the class to be started, both Jaejoong and Yoochun were sitting at their seat inside the class already; just like they always did. Jaejoong was sitting comfortably as he was reading his favorite manga, while Yoochun slept soundly beside him. Sometimes, Jaejoong also the other’s hair slightly as a sign of his affection; even if Yoochun didn’t realize about it at all.

Jaejoong sighed and immediately closed his manga, noticing that there was a familiar intruder near him already. He was quickly turning his attention towards the other; raising his eyebrows as the sign for the other to just spill it out. Even in that kind of condition, Jaejoong was surely trying his best to not disturb Yoochun’s deep sleep.

“What’s wrong with your look?” the other person said, as he sat right beside Jaejoong. “I’m not your enemy, but you look at me as if I’m one of them. Change that expression of yours, Jaejoong!”

“Well, if you come here just to disturb his sleep,” Jaejoong replied, gesturing his body to point at the sleeping figure beside him; Yoochun. “You are an enemy as for now. Besides, what do you want? It’s so not you to come early into the class, Hyunjoong.”

The other man, Hyunjoong, snorted almost right away upon the words from Jaejoong. “You surely care about him too much... don’t you? I wonder why.” Hyunjoong stopped to take a glance towards the unmoved Yoochun once. “You sounded like his overprotective mother.”

Jaejoong rolled his eyes lazily, has lost counting on how many times his certain friend asked him the same question. “Do I still need to answer? My answer won’t change nevertheless,” he answered, shrugging it off as he took a glance towards Yoochun as well. “Yoochun... He’s just my only long-lasting friend. My soul mate... I can’t live without him. Is that not clear enough?”

“But I believe that there are more than just long-lasting friends. Right?” pushed Hyunjoong further.

“There’s no such things like you’ve thought,” replied Jaejoong back.

“But...”

“But, what about you ask Yoochun by yourself instead?” Jaejoong cut in annoyance. “I wonder why everyone kept asking  just me about those, when there’re two parties that was involved here. Why is that so? Are you afraid of him, or what?”

“Hey... Take it easy, Jaejoong,” Hyunjoong quickly said, raising both of hands as a sign of giving up. “I just wanted to ask, no offense! You don’t have to be that mad just because of that.”

“Yeah, whatever,” replied Jaejoong again, before looking through Hyunjoong as he saw that there was another man watching over them. As he could recognize the person as one of his friends as well, Jaejoong was immediately smiling back and pointing at the other. “There Geunsuk is. He’s waiting for you, right? Shouldn’t y

Please log in to read the full chapter