6

YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Busy Streets

Colorful lights are igniting the night sky, the top charts songs are blaring through the speakers, the streets is filled with many people tonight, some people went with their family, their friends, or even their boyfriend or girlfriend. Some people are carrying a lot of shopping bags, and some are carrying none, instead they are linking their arms with their loved ones. But that two doesn’t go for Krystal and Kai, they are now walking together passing the shops, and the busy streets, Krystal’s left hand is holding a pink cotton candy, while her right hand is busy putting the cotton candy into . Kai’s hands are both in his jeans pocket, its been a week and 4 days since their first date, and now they’re having a second date, and they decided to take a long walk at this busy streets, but its fun though, as long as you got a good company.

“I really miss eating this, do you want some, Kai?” Krystal asked, offering Kai her cotton candy. Kai shook his head, “Thankyou stal, I think I’ll pass with something sweet after the ice cream crepes that we had tonight.” Kai replied with a chuckle, Krystal joined.

“Please mind me, its been a long time that I didn’t eat this.” Krystal said, Kai nodded.

“Of course, I would.”He said, “By the way, would you mind accompany me to that clothing store? Its nearly Chen’s birthday, I have to get him something, since last year I didn’t gave him anything.”Kai continued, rubbing the back of his neck.

Krystal chuckled, “Oh, I almost forget

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter