4

YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai’s Car

“Thanks for today, Kai.”Krystal said as soon as they arrived in front of her house.

“Thanks to you Stal, I had a good time.”Kai replied. Krystal nodded, and gave him a smile, “I’ll be going, okay? See you soon.”Krystal said, Kai just stay quiet in his place, when Krystal wants to open the door, Kai suddenly grabbed her wrist.

“Stal…”He said, now he is looking at her.”About what happened at the cinema, just forget it, okay?” Kai then pleaded, Krystal just nodded.

“Its okay, Kai. Don’t worry about it, I had a good time.” Krystal assured, she gave him another warm smile. Kai replied her smile, and he quickly walked out of the car, and being the gentleman he is, he opened the door for Krystal.

“You really don’t have to do that.”Krystal chuckled, Kai blushed a little.

“My mom raised me to be a gentleman, Stal.”He joined her chuckling.

“Sure she did, oh anyway, would you like to come in?” Krystal asked.

“Well, im not coming in, but I’ll send you home, wait a minute.” Kai then run back into his car to turn off the engine.

“Come, I’ll send you home.”Kai said, Krystal then lead Kai to her front door.

She pressed the bell, and not long after that a woman in her middle 40 opened the door.

“Oh, Krystal. You’re home.”Her mom said, with a very warm smile.

“Yes, Mom…and by the way this my friend, Kai.” Krystal said, and she introduced Kai to her Mom.

“Good Evening, Ma’am. Im Kai, Krystal’s friend, sorry to make your daughter come home late.” Kai bowed, and like he said before his mom raised him a very good gentleman, even Krystal’s mom is surprised with his attitude.

“Nice to meet you Kai, you’re a very good young man, and its still 7 p.m. Krystal’s curfew is at 9, so don’t worry.” Krystal’s mom replied, adding a chuckle at the end. “Would you like to come in?” She then offered.

“I’d love too, but…maybe another time, thanks for your offer, Ma’am.”He said.

“Okay, just promise me next time you’ll stop for a cup of tea.”Mrs. Jung replied, Kai nodded, and then he bid his goodb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter