A bunch of Zicos

The Misfortunates with Nam Taehyun

When I woke up Taehyun was gone and I was greeted by Mino. He was dressed in school uniform and it happened to be the same as mine.

“Oh! You go to Jinseij High too?!” Mino hair was slicked up in the front. His tie was hanged loosely from his ed shirt underneath. He looked good.

I felt myself getting heated from the thought.

“Jinah~” He wave his hand in my face. I shook my head and let out a deep breath. “y-yes. I do go there but I never saw you.”

“He’s not the only one.” Seungyoon came out of the room dressed in the same uniform. He grins. “Taehyun goes there too and so does the rest of us so you’re stuck with us.” He chuckles.

Ugh. WHY. Taehyum. The others are fine to be around but a big NO NO to TAEHYUN.

“Hey are you alright?” Seungyoon looks at me with worry.  He then leans close to me and whispers. “Did Taehyun do anything to you?”

My eyes widen and I back away. “Of course not! Why is he known for doing some things?” I whisper back.

“I don’t like the fact I let you stay in my room and yet you talk crap about me.” Taehyun was at the doorway with his bag slung over his shoulder. He was giving me the eye.

Gosh I hate the eye. We only met yesterday and already I have something to hate him for.

“Taehyun! Where did you go? We’re supposed to have a bike date.” Mino pouts, running up to him like an energetic puppy.

“Mino-san are you cheating on me?!” Seunghoon stomps out of his room with a toothbrush in his hand. “I can’t believe you!” Seunghoon turns around and flips his imaginary hair and struts away.

“We’re not weird, really.” Jinwoo stood beside me. “Really we are not.”

Seungyoon link his arms with mine. “Jinwoo you’re leaving with Seunghoon since you both woke up late. I’m taking Jiah.”

“Why?” Jinwoo groans.  “He takes forever!”

“Should have woken up earlier~” Seungyoon sang while guiding out of the place.

Mino steers the bike at the gate. “Tae honey! Let’s go!”

“Don’t call me that!” Taehyun throws a punch at Mino’s shoulder before climbing behind of the seat.

“Ok my Tae honey!” Mino made a kissy face at him as he starts to pedal away.

Taehyun let out a growl. “Look straight .”

I watch them in amusement. “Yeah they’re the happy couple well Mino makes it the happy couple.” Seungyoon laughs.

“Anyway here’s our ride.”  Seungyoon brought a bike that was similar to Mino’s.

“It’s okay really, Seungyoon. I usually take the bus to school.”

“Nah.” He sits on the seat and pats behind him. “It’s more fun.” He grins.

I hesitantly look at him and the bike. “Okay.” I hop behind him. He took my bag and hooks it on the handle bars. “Hold on, tight!” Seungyoon shouts as he pedals.

My arms immediately wrap his waist and I shut my eyes tightly, waiting for the rush but I didn’t feel anything.

I open them slowly and notice we weren’t going in a lightning speed like Mino and Taehyun did. We were going in a paste of a turtle.

“Guess not.” Seungyoon sheepishly chuckles.

 

“Um why am I getting stared down at a flock of angry mobs of girls?” I gulp staring at the group at the gates.

“Don’t mind them.” Seungyoon waves his hand. “You should get to class. It’s almost time.”

I look away from the group. “Yeah I should.” Away from them!

“How are you getting home?” He asks me. “I can ask for one the guys to bring you home. Afterschool we go our separate ways but some of us may be heading home too.”

“I’ll take the bus. No worries, Seungyoon but thanks. You all did enough for me by letting me stay with you guys.”

“Cool, if that’s fine with you. I’ll see you around okay and don’t be a stranger!”  Seungyoon flashes me a smile and hurries off into the building. The flock of girls followed him with shouts and cries.

Is Seungyoon popular or what?

I notice some of them stuck around still eying me. Gosh I have to get out of here.

 

“Yo, twerp.” Taehyun was at my locker. How did he know!? And did he just called me a twerp!?

“How did you know where my locker was?”

“Seungyoon ask me to bring you home. You’ve got to be kidding.” Taehyun ignored my question and stare me down.

“What?” I felt I was going to crumble at any moment.  What’s wrong with him?!

“You’re a big girl aren’t you? You walk home yourself.”

“Yeah I can and I ask Seungyoon not to worry about it.”

“Good. Because I wasn’t going to walk with you anyway.” He mumbles, walking away.

“If it’s the coffee thing I said I was so SORRY!” I holler at him but he was already far enough.

I sigh and kick the air. “When will he realize it was an accident!?”

I close my locker and went to head for my next class. I saw the same group of girls at the gate staring down at me again.

Don’t they have better things to do than look at me? Why is the attention on me anyway?

I sat at the back of the class and took out my books when suddenly a crumbled ball of paper was thrown at my head. I glance around for any signs of anyone looking my way but no one did. They were in their own circle and were talking.

I open the crumble paper and in a big fat red color it read ‘WARNING’

Warning? What does that mean?

Must be about the weather.

 

School ended rather quickly. I encounter Mino and Seunghoon and boy they were ten times louder together. I thought Mino was loud but nothing beats this duo.

And now they decided to walk with me. “Hey, Jiah want to go to the arcade?”

“I can’t I have work.”

“Aw.” Mino pouts. “Then we’ll come to work with you!”

“I don’t think it’s a good idea. My boss won’t like it if you just hanged around without ordering something.”

 

“We’ll take every drink on this menu.” Seunghoon smiles at me. “Isn’t that a bit too much?” I said. They can’t be serious right?

“Don’t underestimate us. You do not know what we’re capable of.” Mino smirks.

“If you say so.” I mumble, heading to the counter to make the drinks.

 

“Mino! Hurry up! I’m about to explode!” Seunghoon cries against the bathroom door.

“I’m still going at it, wait!” Mino shouts from the inside.

My boss sends me daggers and I meekly responded with a smile. I look over at the bathroom and palm my face. Gosh. They really did drink 35 drinks in the menu and now they’re making a big commotion about their bladders exploding.

Seunghoon dashes to me and squeezes his legs together. He looks so vulnerable right now. “Jiah can I use the women’s bathroom? It’s quick okay very quick!”

“You can’t Seunghoon. You’ll have to wait.”

“I can’t wait!” He cries. “I’ll go all out on this floor right now!”

Oh no. No can do.

“Fine but make it quick!” Luckily boss was at the back of the building. I went into the women’s bathroom first to see if they were anyone there. I signal Seunghoon to come and he zoomed right passed me. “Gotta pee! GOTTA PEE!”

“Are you guys alright, now?” I ask the two who were slumped in a corner with their heads down on the table.

“I feel funny.” Mino mumbles.

Well if you didn’t drink THIRTY FIVE DRINKS this wouldn’t have happened. They occupied the br almost for the whole day.

“Kyah! It’s Mino and Seunghoon!” A few girls were outside of the building and happen to see the two here.

“Hey your friends are outside.” I said pointing at the glass window. Seunghoon lifts his head up and saw the girls then drops it back down on the table.  “…I think I’m going to have another round.”

“Maybe you both should head home.” 

After I forcefully kicked out Mino and Seunghoon to leave home, it was getting dark and my shift was over. I changed out of my uniform and headed out from the back door.

The street light was the only source of light but it was still quite dark.  I pull over my hood and quickly rush to the apartment.

As I was walking I felt like someone was following me. I turn around and there wasn’t anyone. Okay werid. Next you thing you know I was running like the wind.

I was out of breath when I reached the apartment. “Hey, did you run the marathon or what?” Jinwoo was watching TV and munching on snacks.

 “Jiah!” Seungyoon came out of the kitchen and nudges my head. “I thought you would be here earlier. The buses don’t run this late here.”

“I walked here.” Well ran.

“What!? Zico will kill me for lying. I just got off the phone with him.”

I drop myself near Jinwoo. “It’s alright. Zico knows I walk home after work.”

“In this hour? Well aren’t you a brave soul.” Jinwoo nods in amazement.

Seungyoon stood in front of me with his arms crossed. “I don’t think it’s safe for you walk this late. You should take the bus or let one of us pick you up.”

“Seungyoon, I told you I can take care of myself.”

“But we have too.” He whines.

“Take my bike, Jiah. It’s better than walking and more fun.” Jinwoo chuckles.

What is with them and bikes?

“I’ll let Taehyun pick you up since he has the freest time.” Seungyoon suggests.

“Don’t count on it.” Taehyun happen to walk in the livingroom with a cup of water. “First you threw her in my room, whined to me about bringing her home, and now picking her up from work? Do you want me to feed her and bathe her too?”

I narrow my eyes at Taehyun. Gosh this guy. He just stares at me blankly.

“As long is she’s safe then yes.” Seungyoon nods, eargerly. Taehyun frowns at the unexpected response.

“Seungyoon!” I groan. “I’ll take the bike, okay.”

“Ey! Mino are you at it again!?” Seunghoon bangs his fist on the bathroom door. “Let me in now!”

“What is up with them, seriously?” Taehyun said in annoyance, glancing back at Seunghoon.

“Count to 1,000,000!” Mino shouts.

 

“What is this?” Taehyun kicks my pile of clothes on his side to sit on his bed.

“Hey! You could have just moved them gently.” I frown, picking up the pile of clothes.

Taehyun just lay on his bed and the TV.  He was watching an action packed show with flying cars and guys jumping off them with guns.

“Can you lower it down?” I was trying to do my homework.

Taehyun lifted the remote and raise the volume. “Better?” His cold eyes landed on me before drifting off to the screen.

What a jerk.

I grab my books and decided to do my work in the livingroom.

“Do you want a missing leg? You are crossing my side.” I stop in front of him with my mouth gapping a little.  “The door is on your side though.”

He nods his head towards the window. “Use that.”

“What am I spider-man?! I can’t swing to the bottom!”

“I’ll find you a spider and then you can find out.”

I let out a huff of annoyance and stomps out of the room by using the DOOR. I keep telling him the coffee thing was an A- C-C-I-D-E-N-T.

Well then the livingroom was occupied by gamers. Jinwoo and Seunghoon were going at it on race of cars.

Mino was slouching on the sofa as in like he was defeated badly by one of them. He saw me and sat up. “Do you need something?”

“No, I just needed to do my homework in a quiet place.”

Mino scoffs. “Homework? Who has time for that?”

I stared at him blankly.

He just chuckles. “Did Taehyun kick you out?”

“More like I kicked myself out.” I mumble, glaring back at the door.

“You can use my room.” Seungyoon suggests.

Seungyoon shove the clothes onto the ground and place my books on the desk. “There! If you need anything else just ask us.”

“Thanks, Seungyoon.” I set myself on the chair and started doing work.

“Fine! Cheat all you want cheaters!” Jinwoo shouted as he entered the room. “Seungyoon told me you were busy but do you mind if I watch my dramas on my laptop?” He lay on his bed and took out his laptop from underneath.

“Sure.” I can muti-task.

“Pffffft.” Jinwoo cover his mouth from laughing. He caught me staring at him. “This one is funny kekeke.” He laughs.

I smile and shook my head. Okay so guys math isn’t my thing. Never was. I was staring the worksheet for like 10 minutes already. I don’t think I’m going anywhere with this.

“BAHAHAAAA!” Jinwoo howls with laughter.

Okay Jinwoo calm down a bit.

“HAHAHAAAHA.”

I close my eyes and let out a deep breath. It was fine when he was like this not too long ago but every single minute he has to burst out laughing like that!

“Omo! BAHAAHAHHABAAHA!” He slaps the pillow and shook it as he laughed.

I made a small whining noise. Is there any peace here?

“WAAAH THEY’RE KISSING!” Jinwoo says in shock, covering his mouth. “Look, Jiah LOOK!!!”

Okay I can’t do this. Doing this in the library yeap.

Jinwoo didn’t notice me walking out since he was engrossed with the drama. Seungyoon, Mino and Seunghoon were just done playing video games.

“We’re going to bed now. You should too.” Seungyoon says patting my head.

“Come sleep with us, Jiah~” Seunghoon giggles along with Mino.

I became heated and shook my head.

“Oh! Look who’s turning red~” Mino points out ,grinning. "Is Jiah a ert?"

No but you both are!

“Stop it and let her go.” Seungyoon shoves them into the room. “Night, Jiah!”

“Night baby gurl!” Seunghoon and Mino shouts along with giggles.

I really do feel like I live with a bunch of Zicos.

I stood in front of Taehyun’s door. I really do hope he’s sleeping.

“Window.”

Guess not.

He was still watching his action movie. “Look I said I was sorry about the coffee.”

“I only accept apologizes in cash.” (tumblr har har)  Taehyun says without giving me a glance.

I made a low growl then let out a deep breath. “Can I just go to bed? I’m tired.”

“Window.”

Forget it. 

.

.

.

I was pretending to shut the door but instead I ran to the air bed and fell on it, quickly covering myself with the blankets. "HAHA can't kick me out now!"

 

The next morning I woke up and found myself in the living room. 

Tae freaking hyun you bastard.

 

Hope everyone is enjoying the start of the year! ^^

Also WINNER is debuting soon!!!! skajdklasjkldakshflasfsahflska

bonus:

I knew it.