That One Night

The Misfortunates with Nam Taehyun

Taehyun and I scattered away from each other and avoid looking at each other in process.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

He's pretty built. Really? This is the conclusion I come to?

Anyway what the heck happened?

"A pot fell from above us." Taehyun says, glancing up at the building.  "It was going to directly land on you."

I shriek in the inside. Okay, this bad luck everyone. I almost vanished from this earth for the third time. Please let me have a guardian angel! Please!

Taehyun stood up and dust his clothes. "You owe me."

"Owe you?!" 

He narrow his eyes at me. "I sacrificed my clothes to be dirtied for you and it's twice now."

"I didn't ask you to." I mumble.

Taehyun suddenly crouches in front of me. I was taken back. "W-What?"

His eyes slowly landed on my chest. For a few seconds of staring he backs away and snorts. "I knew it."

"Knew what?"

It then hit me like train not that I got hit by one but it looks pretty painful which accurately fits the situation right now.

My girlfriends were checked out...

 

I can't believe he just did that!

That tae.

I entered the apartment with my arms wrapped around my body. I shall be protected!

There was an upbeat music coming from one of the rooms that I decided to check it out.

I caught Seungyoon posing in the mirror like he was a model. He even struck some poses...weird ones that is. I let out a snort and cover my mouth. Is this Seungyoon?

Seungyoon winks in the mirror and saw my figure from the mirror. Horror drained on his face when he spun around to face me.

He shrieks and covers his body. "Jiah! Don't you know how to knock!?"

"The door was wide opened."  I laugh.

Seungyoon peeks over my shoulder and palms his face, realizing that he left the door open this whole time.

"20 bucks if you don't tell this to the guys."

"Deal."

"Seungyoon, can I ask you something?" After his runway show we sat in the living room, watching a variety show.

He gave me a hesitate look. "You're not going to ask me why I did what I just did in there...."

"No but I would like to know now."

His face reddens as he shook his head, rapidly. "No! Just go straight to your question!"

"Ok." I laugh. "Can I move into a different room?"

"Why is Taehyun being mean?"

Yes. "Not really I just think we don't get along."

Seungyoon snorts and jokily punches my shoulder. "Oh come on, I see how you two are."

"Why are you doing that?" I back away from him then this time I let out a snort. "Don't tell me you think we have something going on if so, the chances that you are right is -0000000.1"

"Aw, Jiah is so cute when she lies. First when you thought Mei and Taehyun and now this." Seungyoon tugs on my cheeks and giggles.

I swat his hand away. "I'm going to throw up."

"Just admit it. You have a thing for Taehyun."

"No I do not!"

"I wouldn't be surprised I mean any girl would love to be in your place."

"I want a place to live! I'm not here for hook-ups!"

Seungyoon leans back on the couch. "Ok, ok, Just give it one more week."

"I can't dread another week in one room with him." I cry. "This is unfair!"

"Aee baby Jiah is crying." Seunghoon arrive at the place with Jinwoo and joins us on the couch. "What's the matter?"

"She want to change rooms."

Seunghoon let out a laugh. "No way! You're staying there."

"I know that's what I said!" Seungyoon laughs also.

"Why is everyone disagreeing?!" I screech.

"You think we want to room with Taehyun? You are our sacrifice lamb."

Huh? Come agian?

I took a nearby pillow and whack the three with it.

"Hey! Hey!"

"This is far from cruel! You all set this up on me so none of you have to deal living he11 with Taehyun!"

"Don't hit Jinwoo! He didn't have a say in this." Seungyoon says blocking my hits.

"It's okay. I deserve it because I was in the circle when we were talking about it." Jinwoo pouts.

"This is your fault." Seungyoon punches Seunghoon on the shoulder.

"It slipped!"

"So how are we going to do this? One of you have to room with Taehyun."

"Mino can do it." Seunghoon says. "He's closer to Taehyun and can take all his attacks."

"Not that she can too so why not just stay there." Seungyoon murmurs.

The pillow in my hand disappeared and made its way to Seungyoon's face. "Okay, I take that back." He huffs, touching his face. "Just stay for one more night and then we can take about changing rooms, deal?"

"Sounds good."

 

"Just one more night, Jiah. Just one more night you have to live with droopy brows. You can make it-"

Taehyun came into the room, drying his hair.

Holy music playing.

Bells are chiming.

"That's disgusting."

"Hm?" I was staring at him the whole time. 

"You're drooling." He points out.

I'm so gross omhgawd. I took a tissue and quickly wipe my mouth. With my redden face I hid under the blankets. "Just one more night. One more night." I chant.

Taehyun sat on the edge on his bed, shaking his head. "Tch."

"Sleepover time!" Mino barges into the room with his blanket and pillow. 

"Get out." Taehyun hisses.

Mino shoulders slumps and he made a crying face. "Why not?"

"You're not welcomed."

Mino stuck his tongue at him. "I'll sleep with Jiah then-"

Taehyun stood up and took a bat under his bed.

Mino caught a glimpse of it and runs for it. "Just kidding." He hollers. "Yah! Don't just run in like that I'm changing!"

"We change around each other all the time."

"Yeah but you keep on sneaking photos-" Taehyun closes the door, blocking the stupid conversation of Seunghoon and Mino. He threw the towel in a corner and set himself in bed.

He reaches out to the lamp but his eyes traveled to Jiah's figure. She was still trapped under those blankets. What is she doing he thought but he shook it off. He didn't care.

--

"Waaaaah. I can breathe." A couple of hours passed and everyone must be asleep. I peek out my head of the blanket and stare out into the dark room. I couldn't sleep for some reason.

I sat up and decided to get something drink. "Milk helps right?" I whisper to myself.  When I reach the door I heard a whimper. I stop and face Taehyun. "Taehyun?"

It was silence but then another whimper. "Is he having nightmares?" The thought of Taehyun having nightmares was impossible to imagine. Taehyun doesn't look like he's afraid of things. Yeah like not afraid to say THINGS but anyway everyone have nightmares...

"He should be fine." I put my hand on the doorknob but didn't budge it to open the door. I turn around again. He must be scared whimpering like that. "I can't believe I'm going to do this." I crawl over to the side of his bed.

AND YOU KNOW WHAT I DID????

I ran my hand through his gorgeous hair. Yeah I said it it's freaking fabulous. This hair causes the drool incident by the way...

Taehyun shift and turn his head to me.

I stop. Even though it is dark I know his face his right next to mine! He may be having that scowl look on him because that's how he always look. Okay don't ruin the moment by thinking his evil side.

....Maybe I shouldn't do this. What was I thinking actually?!

I was going to make way to the door but he had to whimper again. It's like he's doing this on purpose.

I softly touch his hair and murmur. "This counts as owing you right?"

The next morning:

"Take a picture!" 

"ShhhH!"

"See I was right. They do have something going on."

"Let me tear them apart! Jiah is my number one girl!" Mino was going to barge into the room but Seunghoon, Jinwoo and Seungyoon pulls him back.

"Seunghoon lock him away."

"No! No! I'll behave." Mino slumps onto the sofa and curls into a ball. "My number one girl cheated on me."

Seunghoon pats his friend on the back. "It's okay, you have me."


*throws confetti*

Thank you for supporting this story. To be honest, I didn't think anyone would like it lol

Thank you!!!! THANK YOOOOOOU!