Forget about being mad! Be Glad!

The Misfortunates with Nam Taehyun

"Taehyun woke up from hearing how loud the guys were being outside of the room. He curse in his head and was getting up. When he tried he felt a heavy weight on his arm.

That's weird he thought. He didn't sleep on it.

"No...No...Jb you are cute. Cuter than Taehyun." He heard a soft mumble near him. Taehyun eyes grew wide when he turn his head to see Jiah cuddling with his arm. "H-Hey!" He took a small pillow and hit Jiah on the head. 

Jiah groan and did lip smacking sounds which made Taehyun cringe.  "YAH!" He shouts.

Jiah's body landed on the floor and let out a yelp. "W-What happened?" She looks around then at Taehyun. Jiah stood up quickly. "It's not what you think!"

Taehyun's piercing glare felt like it shot through her. Jiah gulps. "Y-You had nightmares so I comforted you!"

He touches his head and closes his eyes. Taehyun wasn't even listening to her. He was wondering why in the world is his chest beating so rapidly. Rapidly for a stupid girl like her. 

"Taehyun?"

Taehyun avoid his eyes away from her and left to the bathroom in a hurry.

"I feel like I just unleashed an angry Taehyun times 100."

Taehyun stares at himself in the mirror. He touches his chest, feeling his heartbeat.

"Normal." He sighs.

He was still trying to figure out what his problem was. Was he eating right these days? Is he sick? Whatever it is. He hopes it won't happen again.

"Tch. I'll forget about it." 

"Taehyun!"  A loud bang was made on the door.

"Are you done? I need to pee!" Mino whines from the other side.

"Go pee outside. I'm taking a shower."

"The neighbors might call the police on me."

"Just do it on our yard then."

"Fine!" 

 

Taehyun straightens his tie and puts on his blazer. "Oh you missed a button." Jiah appears beside him, pointing at his blazer.

Thump Thump.

Taehyun gulps. He can't different it will cause weird assumptions so he said. "Well you are looking extra ugly today."

"Did I tell you that I reaaaaaaally hate you?" Jiah narrow her eyes at him with her arms crossed.

He copies her. "I hated you ever since you appeared in my vision."

Jiah grumbles, turning away from him. "I can't way to move out." He heard her.

"Good, I want my room and life back."

 

 

"Ok, I'm finally out now I can-." I let out an explosion of a scream. I was trying so hard not to look like a floppy fish in front of him and be normal for once but I couldn't because stupid me decided to comfort this droopy eyebrow man and what do I get in return? A BIG SMACK OF MEAN WORDS.

I just had up to the moon with this guy!

"Is she crazy?"

"She's screaming for no reason..."

"She's even talking to herself."

"Why is does she look like she's going to strangle someone?"

People who were out on their morning stroll stop themselves and watch me look like a manic.

Another thing...I can look stupid anywhere at any time.

Argh.

-Lunch break-

"ZICO!"

"Hey-AH! Jiah what's your problem!? Don't suddenly yell like that!"

"Don't be mean to me! I'm just calling my dear brother about when he's going to arrive home!"

"Geez, what's gotten into you? Is Mino driving you crazy or something? If he is then good. He's filling in my brother role for you."

"I wish I can throw my shoe at you right now! I'm not kidding!"

"Ok, Ok calm down. What's the matter baby sis?"

I let out a sigh and cool down a bit. "I want to see you."

"That's it?" Zico burst out laughing.

I frown. "That's not funny..."

"I know. I know. Don't cry, okay. Hang in there. I'll come home to you soon."

Too late I was bawling my eyes out. "I don't want to live with droopy eyebrows and his friends. I want to be with my brother."

"Is it that bad? They're not hurting you right? I know Mino wouldn't dare, he's a good kid and I'm assuming his friends aren't like that either."

"No..."

"Seeeeeee then why the moping? I'll be there soon; I promise but in the meantime just stick around with Mino and everyone ok."

 

"Yah, Jackson!" 

"Oh, look at me I'm the y chic guy." Jackson did an impersonation of JB's y dance that turned out to be not so y....

JB threw his ball at Jackson's back. "Quit it, you're embarrassing." His face was turning red from all the looks they were getting from the people around them.

"Not like that dance you did last night at the playground." Jackson goofily laughs. "Was that even trying?!"

JB covers his face in embarrassment.

"Ay, ay. Creepy weird erted girl at three o' clock." Jackson nudges JB and JB looks up in that direction.

JB flicks Jackson on the forehead, making his head fling back. "Don't say mean things about her."

Jackson pouts. "Since when you get all softy about her. Everything I said is true. Even coach warned us about her."

JB snorts. "Jiah is harmless and coach is just being like that because he wants us to focus on sports and not girls."

"WHAT!?" A horrified expression drained on Jackson's face. "I-I turned down 100s of date offers because coach said dates will make me look feminine."

JB palms his face and pulls his friend for a bro hug. "You hang out with coach too much." JB pats his friend on his back. Anyway, I'm going to say hi....are you wearing a bra?"

Jackson backs away and covers his chest. "I thought I felt a bit girly this morning.....and it's a training bra to be exact! I'm talking with coach!" Jackson storms off like the wind to find his coach, leaving JB laughing to himself. He looks over to Jiah who was still sitting on the bench.

JB clears his throat and fixes his hair. "This should be fine." He walks over to Jiah who was having her own conversation.

"JB and Taehyun is up here based on attractiveness." Jiah hand her palms hands open high in front of her like she was balancing something. "JB is really nice and gentleman so he stays up here.....then you got this droopy eyebrow guy and his personality.... Well then my hand just dropped and JB is still up high so I'm better off with JB. It's like when I think of JB I feel lighter...when it's Taehyun I feel like exploding. So, it's final. JB it is..."

JB halts in his steps Is she talking about me? He overheard his name. "HI, Jiah!" 

Jiah tenses up and sat up straight, waving crazily at JB. "Oh, JB! HI!"

JB chuckles at her. Cute he thought. "Juice?" He held one coconut juice bottle out to her She accepts and thank him kindly. Can't stop shrieking!!!

"What brings you here anyway?" Jiah asks.

"Just wanted to say hi." JB smiles. "Or I just came on my own for no reason."

MEGA SHRIEK

"Actually, I wanted to ask you something." JB sat next to her.

"S-Sure, what is it?" Jiah felt her cheeks get warm of how he was near her. A date?!?/ A date right!

"There is a place call playground where groups have battles among each other base on their performance of dance, singing or rapping. I was wondering if you would like to cheer on for my group for the semi-finals."

ANYWHERE IS FINE AS LONG I'M WITH YOU.

"That sounds fun. Sure." Jiah nods with a smile. "What are you performing?"

"We're performing a song for A." JB chuckles at the last part.

"For A?" 

"JB, YOU LIAR! YOU'RE IN BIG TROUBLE! COACH AND I ARE SERIOUSLY PISSED AT YOU!" Jackson was shouting from a few yards from where JB and Jiah were.

JB groans on the inside. Jackson can be such a pain sometimes.

JB got up quickly before Jackson will make his way over and embarrass him. "Meet me by the gates at the end of the day, ok?" JB says in a hurry.

"O-Ok." Jiah watch him run off. When he was gone from her sight she leans back on the bench and let out a dreamy sigh. "I-I jsut got asked to go somewhere with JB... This is a miracle!!"


Whoa pretty short this chapter loll

Till next update! ^^