Boxers, briefs, and underwear oh my

The Misfortunates with Nam Taehyun

Nam Taehyun.

Just by the name crossing my mind I want to jump in a pool of ice cubes because Nam Taehyun is the coldest person ever. His droopy eyebrows add the bonus points to his coldness.

You see I met Nam Taehyun accidently one day. I’m a part time at YG Café. I was doing fine throughout that day until he walked in with his friends.

I never seen them come here and I have a good memory of my customer’s faces…sort of, only the nice ones! And so I figured they were new in town.

I took their order and shesh this guy was giving me the cold stare.  His friends were all merrily and so nice but his aura was telling me to stay away.

Nam Taehyun wanted Americano just Americano.

I did their orders quickly and went to serve them.

This is the part, everyone. The beginning of my misfortunates.

On my way some little evil girl pushed her chair a bit far back that I ended up colliding into it and tipping the tray onto Nam Taehyun.

He should have listened to his friend with the pretty eyes to switch seats so he can take the end and Taehyun can have the wall.

There  I stood horrified at the drenched Taehyun. I wasn’t afraid to be fired at the moment to be exact. I was afraid of Taehyun’s next move.

Taehyun never took his hard glare away from me as he wiped his hair with a napkin with the help of his friends.

Next thing you know I was on my knees telling him I was so sorry and on and on and on.

He didn’t say anything but still had the hard glare and just left.

There I knew it. This Nam Taehyun must really hate me only because I didn’t know at the moment that his hair is his sanctuary.

 

That is how I met Nam Taehyun and certainly not my last…sadly. The moment someone steps in your life, the bigger chances you up meeting.

I just made that quote up.

Lies! I know but if Nam Taehyun is involved its totally not.

 

On the same day I got to the apartment with my belongings and my brother’s outside of the place. We have just been kicked out.

The landlord was sick of us paying the rent late.

I called my brother of the news. Currently he’s in America studying there or to say some business maybe jumping around like a party animal. Who knows? I haven’t seen him in a while.

“Hello? Zico?!”

“Jiah! How you been baby sis?”

“Not the time to get smoochy! We just got kicked out and now I don’t know where to go and you’re not here so please help me! Come back home!” I said quickly.

I didn’t think it would be this soon. Good thing I talked with Mino last night. There’s a place for you to stay actually. You’re going to stay at Mino’s.”

 

This Mino person doesn’t have a car so I had to take the bus with all Zico’s and my things. People were giving me crazy looks probably thinking how a small girl like me can carry all of these things.

Mino’s place was just like ours.  An apartment. Zico said he would be outside waiting for me. I walk through the path of apartments and suddenly stopped.

I’m lost.

I don’t see a Mino here, Zico! You said he would be here!

I looked everywhere around me when unexpectedly someone whispered in my ear. “Boo.”

I let out a scream and place my hands on my ears.

I heard the owner laughing. “Gotcha!”

I turn my head and narrow my eyes at the hooded guy. He was holding his cap that fell off from his head as he was hysterically laughing.

“Very funny. “ I huffed.

He places his cap back on his hood and grins at me. “I’m Mino. You must be Zico’s sister, Jiah.”

My eyes widen. “How do you know?”

He chuckles. “That’s my customized hoodie that I gave to Zico.” He points at the big b on the sweater. Yep he’s Mino.

“Come on the guys are waiting to meet you!” Mino helped with my belongings and rushes to the apartment with me hurrying after him.

Guys? What did he mean by GUYS!!!??

 

Oh just shoot me now.

Boxers here.

Briefs there.

Underwear everywhere.

It's like I'm living with Zico all over again.

Remind me to kill him when he comes back.

Mino drops my things and ran to the middle of the room. “Surprise!!” He shouted along with three other guys who popped up out of nowhere with torn up tissues being thrown in the air.

“Welcome roomie!”

“This is confetti by the way.” The one with the pretty eyes sheepishly grins.

Bambi eyes…wait why I feel like I’ve seen them before…No way could it be.

 “Why are you guys so loud?” You’ll never guess who said that.

Yeah no way it’s Nam Taehyun.

Nam Taehyun stepped out his room with his hand halfway in his shirt, exposing his lower part of his stomach. He just woke up by the chaos.

“Zico’s sister is here!”

He furrows his brow and his eyes traveled around the room. There I felt my heart thrashing when his eyes landed on me.

Oh dear. I feel it.

The hatred.

Remind me to murder Zico when he comes back.

They all remembered me too…by the clumsy girl who spilled coffee all over sweet Taehyun’s hair.

Gosh they were laughing like a bunch of idiots.

Anyway I was seated as far from Taehyun. I know he was staring at me with those cold eyes.

I was introduced by the other guys which were Seunghoon a guy that talks a lot a bit too much actually. Bambi eyes! Jinwoo! He’s so sweet and shy. Seungyoon seems the mature one out of the bunch. Also I think he’s the best dancer…maybe it’s because a person who can’t dance favors someone else’s dances that who doesn’t know how to dance as well. It seems we’ll be great friends after all.

The troubling thing about this situation is that I’m going to live with five strange guys who happen to be friends with Zico.

Zico never mentioned them. I trust him though so I’ll trust these guys.

And another thing…where am I going to sleep.

“You’re sleeping with Taehyun, Jiah.”

“WHAT!” I didn’t yell that. Taehyun beat me to it.

Jinwoo says. “Sorry but we don’t want her to sleep on the couch. That’s not how we treat our guests and besides you’re the only one who has the rooming by yourself.”

Taehyun scoffs in disbelief.

“I know we don’t know about each other but we’re good guys, Jiah. We’ll take care of you like Zico would.” Seungyoon grins.

 

Yay I’m rooming with Taehyun… (insert crying face)

There were no rooms left and two of them were shared except for Taehyun. He’s the youngest and he gets his own room. Ooh I wonder what evil powers he used on his friends for him to get a room to himself.

Of course, he wasn’t amused by this arrangement. We’re both unhappy Taehyun.

Taehyun looked at me before entering his room.

Taehyun sets the tape on the ground and he pulled it back, creating a line right in the middle of the room. He tosses the tape on his bed and crosses his arms, staring at the tape line or to say our boundary line.

“Step foot on my side I won’t hesitate to chop your feet, understand.”

Taehyun narrow his eyes at me as I gulped and nodded quickly. “U-Understand.”  Gosh…my poor feet.

With that Taehyun shut the lights, went to his desk and put on his headphones as he surf the web.

I lay myself on the air bed and faced the wall. I don’t know if I can deal with this guy but at least I have somewhere to stay. 

Come home soon, Zico.

 

hurray for first chappie!

Thank you for subscribing and commenting ^^