Step 5 : Cling to him, act like he is yours

Operation Love

 

 

 

It’s yet another normal morning in Infinite dorm. In which they had to wake up in another 2 hour. Get ready and head for their schedule. That’s it, if not for a certain choding who scream for all his might. Startling the others beauty sleeps.

 

“What the hell Sungyeol,. Shut your big mouth up,. You’re going to wake the entire neighbourhood..” a sleepy hamster barged into his room.

 

“Gyu hyung,? Are you awake,? Did you sleepwalking,??”

 

“He’s awake,..” another man in purple sauntered leisurely with a purple pillow in his hand. Successfully making he look like a baby (Ho-aegi yeah,..).

 

“B,. But,. Where is your eyes,??” Sungyeol asked innocently.  He earned a hard smack by the said sleeping hamster. A small voice of ‘I told you so’ can be heard from the back.

 

“Maybe he forget to put it back when he wake up,. You know, like when you used contact lenses.”

 

“Now, now,. Why did you scream like you see Sunggyu hyung eyes in front of your face, or Hoya hyung wearing Dongwoo hyung weird green shirt,?? Or maybe Myungsoo hyung waking up early in morning,??” came againg the sassy question.

 

“I,. I,..” Sungyeol stutter. 5 minutes later…

 

“When you ready to talk,. Wake me up,.” Hoya said before lay on the floor. And the other two nodded before lay beside Hoya. They shared the small purple pillow for three heads.

 

“But I’m ready,..”

 

“Oh,..” three head shot up at his word.

 

 

“I,. I,.”

 

“Not again,.. Just spill it,!!”

 

“Sungjong,..”

 

“Ok,. ok,. I’m sorry,. I just want to do it for ages. It look so tempting in those chick flick movie,.”

 

“I,. Look,. This is my hands,. Right hand, left hand,..” Sungyeol hold up his hand. Hoya, Sungjong and Sunggyu just nodded their head dumbly.

 

“And this is my legs,. Right leg, left leg,. Right,??” and the three still nodding their head like a kid when watching Dora the Explorer when she asked her question.

 

“Then whose hand and leg was those,??”

 

The noise of “,.”, “Oh God,. What’s that,?” filled the room.

 

“You just grow your third hand and leg,. Congratulations,..” the stupid (or in Hoya case innocent) Dongwoo get into the room and jump at the said third hand in fascination.

 

“Did you feel it,??” Dongwoo asked while scratching Sungyeol’s suspected third hand. And a groan can be heard.

 

“Holy shiettt,.. I bet you actually grow another body. Or maybe you get your child through budding,. Like Yeast,.” Sungjong said enthusiastically. Hand on air as if he just declared independence,.

 

“You finally say something that can be considered as knowledge. I’m so proud of you Jongie,..” Sunggyu dramatically hug Sungjong.

 

Just then, bicker arose between the leader and maknae. Hoya, a bit sobers than before get into Sungyeol side.

 

“You’re just hyperventilating Sungyeol,. I’m sure it’s just Myungsoo.”

 

“But Myungsoo is there,.” Dongwoo points to a lump on the other side of room.

 

“Since when did he,? No, how can he still sleep from the noise,??”

 

“He,. Wait,. It’s moving,. Something is moving,.. Help me,..”

 

The boys wait in anticipation. The lump moves, getting bigger until a glob of hair can be seen.

 

 

“You guys are so noisy,…”

 

And another ears piercing scream can be heard.

 

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

Nobody talk about the incident. The sight of Woohyun gets out from under of Sungyeol duvet is kind of amusing. But now, after two weeks, Sungyeol had been familiar with it. He freak up at first. Demanding Woohyun to stop came to his bed and all. Even extending to lock the latter on in his own room. But still, the next day, Woohyun will appear besides him.

 

So, he’d been used to it. And there will be Woohyun whenever he is. For example, waking up with Woohyun besides him, brushing his teeth with Woohyun drape behind him, Woohyun who will constantly trying to get in shower with him, watching TV with Woohyun cuddling to him. Easy to say, whenever Sungyeol is, there will be Woohyun. Woohyun is literally all over him.

 

GyuJong will always pats Woohyun head. They are proud of him. Their Woohyun had finally grown up. He had man enough to make his own move. Even though, Myungsoo will always try to get Woohyun away from Sungyeol. 5 minutes and Woohyun will still latched to Sungyeol that he’ll finally try to rip his hair out of frustration (and Sunggyu will stop him because for God sake, he’s the face of the group). Sometimes, even Sunggyu and Sungjong will try to distract Myungsoo from distracting the WooYeol couple.

 

But then, Woohyun is insatiable and Sungyeol had given up long ago to tries to understand him so he just let him do whatever he wanted. And the brat then became a spoiling brat.

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

“Can’t you get away from Sungyeol, Woohyun,? I need to style his hair,.” The stylish noona try to rip Woohyun hand from Sungyeol’s waist.

“No,.”

“Sunggyu,.. Come and take Woohyun now,.” and soon enough the leader comes running and try coax the main vocalist.

 

“No way,..”

“Yes way,..”

“Let him go Woohyun,..”

“No,..”

“Oh my God,..”

“Oh your God, indeed,..”

“Woohyun, let him go,. Or I swear I will,.. Uh,. If you let him go, then I’ll let you have him for this whole week. Without Myungsoo,..” Sunggyu try another way he can think at that time.

“Without Myungsoo,??” the boy look at Sunggyu expectantly.

(From afar, a loud “No,!!!” from Myungsoo can be heard. The said man is struggling with the death grip of another stylish noona on his chair. “Don’t move, Myungsoo,..” the noona warns him with her menacing glare.)

“Without Myungsoo..”

“It’s a promise then,..” Woohyun leaps away in happiness.

“Just let me die,.” Sungyeol whispers in Sunggyu ear. The latter just pats his head sympathetically.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

1st day,..

 

“One meter,..” Woohyun raised his finger in front of Myungsoo. Another one hands on Sungyeol waist.

“But,. I need Yeollie too,..” hand attempt to reach the said man but being push pathetically.

“Nope,. You heard Gyu hyung said before right,. He’s mine for the next week,. Come again next week. That is if I let him go,..” the elder smile slyly.

 

 

4th day,..

 

“Yeol hyung,.. Let’s get coffee,..” the ever-so-sweet maknae of Infinite skips towards Sungyeol in living room.

“Let’s go,..” the said man wake up from the couch only to be pulled again in the matter of second.

“Oh,. It’s Woohyun hyung all over you,. Again,..”

“Yeah it’s me,..” the shorter wriggle his eyebrow intimidatingly.

“Uh,. Well then,. I’ll go with someone else,..”

“But,. But,. I wanna go with you,..” Sungyeol slumps pitifully. His lips pouting cutely.

“Aww,. Don’t worry,. We can go together,..” Woohyun said cheerfully before pulling (more to dragging) the taller with him.

 

 

 

5th day,..

 

“Yeol can you help massaging me,??” Sunggyu shout from his room.

“Yesss hyung,..”

The boy gets into the room. Sit beside Sunggyu and just put his hand on the leader shoulder before his hand is pull away.

“What,??” Sunggyu asked dazedly.

“Mine,!!!”

 

 

The other day went rather calmly saves for Woohyun almost get killed by Hoya when he literally throws Dongwoo away from touching Sungyeol’s .

“He’s mine,..” he says rather childishly.

“And Dongwoo’s mine,..”

“But,. But,. He’s touching Sungyeol’s ,..”

“And he had touched everyone’s . What’s the problem in that,?”

“Fine,. Fine,. Messing with mine again, and he’ll die,..” Woohyun make a throat slicing gesture in which he earned Sunggyu’s eye rolls.

“As if you dare too. Even I’m afraid of that purple baby,..”

 

There’s other moments (But I’m not going to tell you,! Heh,. Yeay for me,!!!) in which Sunggyu himself can’t help but have the urge to kill a certain grease ball and push him away from the choding of his life as his punishment. There’s nothing he can do. It’s his fault in the first place after all. Really,. As long as Woohyun let Sungyeol go for their practice and show, he’ll try to tame the urge in him.

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

Woohyun just came from bathroom when he saw that. Two giants is too close for his liking to his Sungyeol (as if Sungyeol himself not a giant). They were talking animatedly and Sungyeol is apparently laughing his off from maybe some joke that they make and he hate it. So he hurried closer to them.

“Oh,. Sunbae,. Annyeonghasaeyo,..” the deep voices greet him. He smiles slightly.

In front of him (and Sungyeol) is the member of EXO, Chanyeol and Kris. They look stunning and all handsome and he can’t help but feeling jealous of them. Oh, come on, they are tall and look good with Sungyeol so of course he had the privilege to feel a tad bitter.

“What are you guys talking about,??”

“They were talking about how fans shipping Sungyeol with Chanyeol as 2yeol and Sungyeol with Kris as they look alike,..” Sungjong interject. Sungyeol flushed beautifully (in Woohyun eyes) for the remark.

“Oh,. You guys are here,..” Woohyun finally(??) realise that the rest of Infinite is actually with them. Well, it’s not his fault that only Sungyeol caught his eyes.

“You’re too much,.”

“Yeah,. It’s not like only Sungyeol is here,..”

“I’m ashamed of you,..”

Complaints are coming from all direction yet Woohyun just keep his poker face on. He counted and frowns.

“Where is Myungsoo,??”

“Oh,. He’s there,..” Kris helpfully point on Sungyeol. And Woohyun frowns deeper.

“Here,..” Chanyeol turn Sungyeol around and there, behind Sungyeol is a certain Myungsoo. His hands snake around Sungyeol.

“What the,?? I though he’s mine,??”

“No,.” comes 8 replies from Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungyeol, Sungjong including Chanyeol and Kris.

“But,..”

“Your time had expired since you are in the bathroom. So now, Yeollie is ours,..”

“No way,!!”

“Yes way,..”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey there loves~~~

 I’m back,. Yeay,.

I’m back,. Ohh,.

I’m back~~~

 

Ok,. Now,. I may look crazy by singing my own version of She’s back but whatever. I’m already insane to begin with. And so, I want to say my gratitude to everyone who read this (kind of unorganized) weird story.

For Muslims over the world, have a happy Eid al-Fitr folks. So, as usual I want to say sorry for any mistakes, thanks for reading,  commenting, subscribing and upvoting (if there is, that’s it) this story. Do comments~~~

 

(I’m copy pasting my AN because apparently I’m too lazy too type anything)