Step 3 : Seduce him, he might stumble.

Operation Love

 

 

 

Step 3 : Seduce him, he might stumble.

 

 

 Nam Woohyun his lips innocently – or so you could say. In reality, he did realize a certain male name Lee Sungyeol has been eyeing him for quite a time. He does not know what drove the male interest towards him. But whatever it is, he took it as a chance to grab the latter liking towards him. It’s a vicious way but who cares. Right??

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

Sungyeol fidgeted in his place. ‘God, Woohyun really drove me crazy.’ That’s what he thinks. He had stumbles on a site called asianfanfics when he was browsing about him. He spent his whole free days reading the story about him. He kind of enjoys the story even when the pairing is him and other members. It’s boyxboy or as he remembered.

 

That’s it until he found a story about him and Woohyun. It’s tagged as and can be access only for reader at least 18 years old. Thinking that he’s older than that, he starts to read the chaptered story. The story starts very well. But he’s regretting it later when he gets to a rather improper part. It’s kind of and sensual,?? Sungyeol couldn’t identify it either.

 

It’s worsen since Sungyeol is a type of person who never leave a part whenever he read or watch movie no matter how bad the scene is. So, you know what he did right,? He keep on reading the story but being a choding he is,. He can never throw it out from his mind. In easy way, he keeps thinking about it over and over and over again.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

“What’re you doing,??”

Myungsoo sit beside Sungyeol that had his head laying on the kitchen counter.

“Myung,. What will you do if you suddenly get attracted to someone after urnmm,. You know,..”

Sungyeol stuttered. Not able to finish his word. Not like he can say after fantasizing about him right,??

“What,?? After what,..”

“You know,.. Afteryouthinkofhiminratherualway,..” there it is. Sungyeol bullet train word when he is nervous. He buried his face on his palm.

“So it’s ‘him’,??” Myungsoo had his infamous smirk that Sungyeol hope he can wipe it.

“Yeah,..” Sungyeol voice sound muffled as he buried his face even deeper as if it is possible. Embarrassed of course. Myungsoo felt bad suddenly. So, he sit straight and patted Sungyeol’s shoulder.

“Well,. Maybe I’ll try to look at other person the way I look at ‘him’ (Myungsoo make sure to highlight the word- causing Sungyeol to groan in annoyance). And if I can never think of other the way I think about ‘him’ (he did it again and this time earn a smack from his best friend) I’ll take it that I like hi- that person (he almost slipped and Sungyeol’s hand is already in the air so he change it rather quickly). And of course, I’ll tell him that I like him,. One day,..”

Myungsoo grin sheepishly and added.

“Did you by any means attracted to me,??”

And this time he gets a smack fair on his arm that he sure will be bruised latter.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

Sungyeol had been sitting on the couch with his laptop on his lap since the last two hours.

“Hyung,. He’s been weird again,..” Sungjong have his finger pointing on Sungyeol. And Sunggyu just shrugged.

“It’s nothing new Jongie,..”

Normal Sungyeol surely will bark to them. But currently the nervous Sungyeol can’t do nothing accept look on the page with a word asianfanfics on his laptop. He had makes an account just for it. His hands was shaking involuntary. After he make sure nobody suspected at the surrounding, he timidly typing the world Myungyeol fanfic on the search box. He closed his eyes.

It’s Myungyeol. He’ll never thing imagine of himself with Sunggyu. Dongwoo is too pure, Hoya is too dominant, and Sungjong is too young- he’ll think of himself as a pedo hyung then. So, he’s settled for Myungyeol. Myunsoo is his friend right,? So, that’ll be- he open his eyes and there was kind of bunch of story about him and Myungsoo. So, he go to the subscribers part and choose one of the story that he thinks the title is nice. It’s one shot though.

 

It’s on the third story and he thinks he’ll throw up on his imagination. It’s not right. He just can’t think of Myungsoo like that. It’s barely three stories and yet he had read two chaptered story of him and Woohyun and he suddenly feels sick,.

‘There’s no way I like him right,??’

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

Sungyeol was playing with his food when Woohyun come back from his vocal training. He’s all sweaty and Sungyeol can’t help but to stared at him. Woohyun realised that and smile.

“I’m going to shower first,.” He announced and walk to the bathroom.

 

When he had finish showering, he go out with just his sweatpants and sits casually beside Sungyeol. It’s too close for Sungyeol liking since his cheek suddenly heated for no reason.

“You’re warm Did you have a fever,??” his cold hand suddenly rest on Sungyeol’s forehead. Sungyeol breath hitched.

“No,..” he retorted but Woohyun just let his hand on Sungyeol. So, Sungyeol kind of have to jerk his hand. He then ate his portion as fast as he could. Announced that he’ll going to watch TV and walk away from the kitchen. Leaving Woohyun dumbfounded. Myungsoo laugh at his antics but follow him nonetheless.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

Sungyeol eyed Woohyun from the distance. His short and strong build body, his sculpture face and his dimple. Oh, how he feels wrong to look at another guy that way yet how right it feels.

“I’m not liking him right,??”

 

 

Woohyun can sense that Sungyeol is watching him but he pretend that nothing bothers him. He did feel weird when Sungyeol act all shy around him. But it may be a good sign right,?? So, he plays around with Sungyeol’s laptop. Watching the movie and checking if he did save on his laptop.

 

That’s until he feels boring and open the browser. He wanted to check the new update or comment on his story. He writes on the Google search box the word asianfanfic only to automatically being log in.

 

‘Well, that’s weird,.’ That’s the only things he can say until the realisation hit him. Sungyeol has the account too,? He know it’s kind of interrupting someone else privacy but he can’t help himself from checking about everything. And he kind of ready to faint when he gets in Sungyeol’s subscribed story. It’s ‘My Love for You,.’

 

“It’s my story,!!!” he absent-mindedly shout. Not realising that Sungyeol is already running to his side…

 

 

 

 

 

“Your story,??” Woohyun feels like slapping himself.

“No,. I mean it’s story about me,. Hey, can I read it,??” he try to change the subject. He just hoped that Sungyeol would believe him.

“No way in hell,…” Sungyeol take his laptop and sauntered away from Woohyun. His cheek dark shade of red and Woohyun finally sigh. Taking a heavy breath as he is about to drown because of his foolishness.

 

“He’s shy because of that,? Did that mean he like me too,???”