Step 1 : Like what he like. Give him what he want

Operation Love

Step 1 : Like what he like, Give him what he want…

 

 

One day in a calm weekend in Infinite dorm. A handsome man was standing still in front of the kitchen isle. Still in his pajama but it doesn’t affect his appearance at all. His eyebrow was furrowing while his hand is scratching his not-so-itchy chin.

 

 “What are you all doing here,??”

 

Dongwoo’s questions bring everyone back to the present. Sunggyu, Sungjong and Hoya were practically eye- Woohyun that is having a starring contest with Sungyeol’s coffee maker. They were ‘hiding’ behind their not so large refrigerator. The said person was too absorbed in his own world to ever realize that the others were watching him.

 

15 minutes later, Dongwoo’s question still remain unanswered. However this time, even he is with the others watching for Woohyun that never shift his gaze.

 

“Hyung..”

“I’m the one to wake up.. But he’s been like that ever since I get into the kitchen that might be an hour ago…” Sungjong answer to his question. His fingers pointed to Woohyun. Sunggyu and Hoya nodded their head – agreeing to their maknae.

 

“Don’t know what he’s up t….” Hoya’s word was interrupted when they heard a groaned. Shifting their head, there is Woohyun. Losing his sanity, he started to shake the innocent machines oh-so-roughly.

 

“God dammit,!!” Just start and let me use you,!!!”

 

 

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

 

After 30 minutes struggling with the coffee maker that everyone agrees only Sungyeol know how to handle it, with oh-so-called-helping members, a cup of decent looking coffee was served. A smile - oh scratch that it is more to a stupid grin was flashed on Woohyun’s face.

 

“Gonna wake Yeollie up~~~” He sing-song while hopping to Sungyeol room. The other members shuddered at the sight. Cutie Woohyun is not cute at all. It is a big no-no to them. They start to gossip about why Woohyun acted nicely towards Sungyeol lately.

 

“He must be up to something. Woohyun is not someone who will acted nice for nothing right.”

“Right.. Dongwoo-ah. You’re so clever.” Hoya starts to pets his boyfriend hair.

 

To the other two persons namely Sunggyu the leader and Sungjong the maknae, the reason is too obvious to them that they started to think - How oblivious can the other members be and how can they still clever even when they’re being surrounds with stupid person like them.

 

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

 

A peace looking man was sleeping in his bed. His long-long limb was sprawled over the bed. There is a lump on the blanket that is covering his body.

 

Moving closer to the said man, Woohyun started to smile. He is his angel. Nobody can understand how much his feeling towards the brunette. From the first time he lays his eyes to him, he had the feelings that the latter was special. Yet, he is right. And his feelings were getting stronger from day to day.

 

The things that annoys him so much is the inhumanly handsome looking visual of Infinite aka Myungsoo or L. The boy has been too attached to Sungyeol and it annoys him to the pit of hell.

 

 Tchh,, how he always want to peel the raven boy hand from back hugging Sungyeol. The time when Sungyeol and Myungsoo having a pepero kiss, he always had the urge to kiss Sungyeol lips to wash the trail of Myungsoo lips. But still, that’s only his wish to do that since the fans were shipping Myungyeol. Nobody, I repeat nobody despise Myungyeol except a certain member of Infinite namely Nam Woohyun.

 

With smile in his lips, Woohyun shake Sungyeol oh-so-gently in attempt to wake him up.

 

“5 more minute~~” Sungyeol whine oh so cutely that make Woohyun want to jump on him.

 

“Yeollie-ah.. Wake up.. It’s late aleady.”

 

“Hyung.. It’s holiday right. Let me sleep more..”

 

Sungyeol grab his blanket tightly and covered his face. Woohyun move and opened the curtain, he then go to Sungyeol’s side and pull the blanket harshly only to have the shock of his life.

 

There – lying Lee Sungyeol with Kim Myungsoo hugging his waist, head on Sungyeol’s chest. The ravens hand on the brunette grip.

 

“Yahh,!! Kim Myungsoo.. Lee Sungyeol.. Wake up right now or I’m gonna break your camera and throw all the coffee in this world.”

 

It’s ridiculous. Of course, as Woohyun don’t even know where Myungsoo hide his camera and he don’t even have any power to throw all coffee in this world. But it somehow worked when the two starts to shot up and shout in sync the word

 

“NOOOOO!!!!!!”

 

in pure horror. It surely wakes up the whole complex and the saesang fans outside can hear it but they could care less. The camera and coffee is more important to them.

 

“How can you sleep together,? Don’t you have your own bed Myung-ah..”

 

It’s useless actually talking to sleepy Myungsoo, as he will never respond. But he just wants to know. Sungyeol never want to sleep with him for cry out loud.

 

 Nobody respond to him. Instead, the duo moves to bathroom to wash up in their sloth pace.

 

Taking a peek inside the bathroom, he almost had another heart attack as Myungsoo is practically attached in Sungyeol back as he is brushing the lazy choding teeth. Grifting his teeth, Woohyun make a way to the living room. Wishing to watch the TV to calm himself but there they are. The Yadong couple with their lovey-dovey acts early in the morning and the Gyujong couple bicker about not so important things regarding who is the cleverer among the two of them.

 

 

Groaning to himself for stuck in the unlucky life, he slump in the unoccupied couch. Eyes never leave the screen. That is until he feels the additional weight in the couch. In his right was Myungsoo smiling triumphantly.

 

“Maybe he likes me more..”

 

The simple words almost make Woohyun chokes his owns spit. The Gyujong couple advert their gaze to the new interesting topics that Myungsoo brought up. Seeing the smirk on his face make they think one possible thing.

 

‘Maybe he is not that stupid.’

 

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

 

“Coffee.. coffee,.. Can I have this coffee,??”

Sungyeol who oblivious to the tension suddenly interrupted with the cup of coffee that Woohyun make for him. His chubby cheeks lift up as he is smiling oh-so-lovely resembling a child.

 

“Oh,.. Woohyun hyung make it for you. Since he is gets into coffee lately. Right hyung,??”

Sungjong try to save the situation. Woohyun nodded slowly. Still dazed after hear Myungsoo word.

 

 

“Seriously,?? Thanks hyung…” with that, Sungyeol jumps on Woohyun. Hugging the poor man as if he had saves his life.

 

As just wake up from his dream, Woohyun shrugged his body. Trying to pries Sungyeol off of him. Afraid if Sungyeol can hears his heart beating loudly against his ribcage.

 

 

“Thank you hyung.. Love you…” Sungyeol pecks the older man on his cheeks and move to sit with Sunggyu and Sungjong. Leaving Woohyun with face as red as tomato and burning cheeks.

 

 

 

 

A/N : I’m so sorry for the super late update. So I make a longer update for dear readers. I have my upcoming exam and updating will be a little hard for me right now with the amount of assignment that the lecturers dump on us. So I’ll be updating in sloth pace and please bear with me. By the way, I like sloth,.. They’re cute.. Keke~~

Enjoy,!!!!