Step 2 : Give some pick-up lines, he’ll maybe catch it later.

Operation Love

Step 2 : Give some pick-up lines, he’ll maybe catch it later.

 

A certain grease ball had been annoying and creeping a certain tall choding to the pit of hell for already some time. The choding as we know is no other than Lee Sungyeol and the grease ball itself, Nam Woohyun was currently occupying a couch in the waiting room while the others was busy talking about the performance of the new rookie group. Infinite has to perform in Music Bank for their latest comeback after a long hiatus.

 

“Sungyeol-ah,. Do you have band aid,??”

Woohyun suddenly said. Catching Sungyeol who seem like was playing with his handphone off guard (he's actually taking Woohyun's pictures if you're wondering).

 

“Why,?? Did you hurt yourself,??

 

“Yeah,. I just scraped my knee falling for you..”

 

Sungyeol rolled his eyes. There he goes again. Woohyun keeps on throwing his greasy pick-up lines to no other than Sungyeol and he hated it. He hated how Woohyun lines such as

‘Do you have a map cause I’m getting lost in your eyes.’

‘Can I take your picture to prove my friends that angels do exist.’

‘Did the sun come out or did you just smile to me.’

And some more that he couldn’t list without getting goose bumps all over his body.

 

It is weird thought since his body will all go jittery but since he thinks Woohyun just practising in improving his flirting skills, he’ll just shrug it away. Locking his phone in a lazy ways, he gets up and walks away to the direction of Sungjong that’s trying to dance to A Pink choreography.

 

“Excuse me, but you dropped something back here.”

Feeling worried, he Sungyeol frantically turns.

 

“What,??Where,??”

“This conversation. Let’s pick it up tonight..”

 

 

Groaning loudly, Sungyeol throw his phone towards Woohyun who caught it in panic.

“How can you be so rude to the elderl….”

Woohyun words was cut short as he was startled seeing his picture in Sungyeol’s phone. A grin makes it way to his face.

 

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

“Aww seriously,? Someone lets go grab a coffee..”

 

Sungyeol wines for the ninth times. Nobody wants to go out since the temperature was so low. He has been asking everyone. Heck, he even asks Sunggyu to go with him. Myungsoo’s out for filming and there’s only one person who probably willing to go out with him.

 

But for coffee sake, he’s been avoiding the said person to preserve his humanity. He had success to hold himself from killing the person even after tons of stupid and cheesy pick-up lines was thrown to him.

 

“Come on. Don’t be shy. Just ask me out already,.”

An addition weight can be feels on the side of his bed. He throws his pillow that was hiding his face away. His eyes shoot right into Woohyun’s pair of dark eyes.

“All right. Go out..”

“………….”

“Mwo,.??”

“I said go out..!! Don’t talk with me if you still gonna give me your stupid pick-up lines..”

 

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

It’s not gonna stop Woohyun. Sungyeol’s shouting was too normal and couldn’t make him stop his attempt. However, it change since Sungyeo keeps on replying with his sarcasm answer like those time

 

  1. When they’re in their van

Woohyun : Is this seat empty,?

Sungyeol : Yes, and this one will be too if you sit down.

Resulting Woohyun to go to the last row and sit in between Dongwoo and his lover boy - Hoya.

 

  1. When he finally find Sungyeol in one of the hobae waiting room

 

Woohyun : Finally, where have you been??

Sungyeol : Escaping from you. How in the hell did you find me.?”

Woohyun : I’ll go to the end of the world for you..

Sungyeol : Seriously, next time can you just stay there,??

 

  1. When he’s asking Sungyeol to go eat with him

 

Woohyun : I’m addicted to yes and I’m allergic to no. So would you go grab a dinner with me.?

Sungyeol : No, I’ll go dial 911 instead.

 

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

It’s stop. Woohyun’s pick-up lines attacks finally stop. But he’d been stopping talking to Sungyeol as well. And Sungyeol couldn’t be less guilty towards him. Asking Woohyun to stop being greasy is like stopping him from using all his make-up stuff and it’s almost impossible.

 

“He’s not going to talk to me..”

 

“He’ll Yeol..”Myungsoo’s hands on Sungyeol’s waist and his chin on latter shoulder blades. He’s been hearing the brunette ranting about Woohyun being touchy feelings and not talking to him. And he smile. He can only smile.

 

It’s good that he left for 2 months and Woohyun still couldn’t get Sungyeol. Not that he didn’t know what Woohyun feels towards the giant choding, it’s just fun to see the choding obliviousness and Woohyun frustration whenever he seen Sungyeol with him. He knew everything. But he’s not gonna into their business. So for the time being, he’ll just be he observer. It’s always nice to watch a live drama anyway.

 

And hell no. He never and would never grow any special feelings towards Sungyeol. He’s just that close to him and they used to act all lovey-dovey for their Myungyeol acts.

 

Obvious to a certain lead singer that entering the room out of sudden, he hugs Sungyeol closer and starts petting his hair. Whispering something in the latter ears that obviously only they can hear.

 

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

“Hyung..”

Woohyun keeps on silencing. He’s still on mute mode with Sungyeol. How can he be cool if Sungyeol keep on ranting him for using pick-up lines but he ever caught Sungyeol and Myungsoo talking about this cheesier pick-up lines that they saw in internet.

 

“Woohyun hyung.. Talk with me.. I’m sorry..”

Sungyeol bats his eyelashes. Attempting to looking cute. But to no avail. Woohyun still have his straight face.

 

“Wohyun hyung..”

“Stop it.. You’re annoying.. Stop calling me hyung. You barely do it before.”

“Oh.. You talk to me…”

“……..”

 

Sungyeol smile happily. At least Woohyun’s responding.

‘This is the time..’

Timidly, he takes one on Woohyun hands and caressed it. Making Woohyun startled.

 

“Hyung.. Is it hurt,??”

“What,??”

“Falling from heaven. Is it hurt,,??”

 

The confused frowns on Woohyun’s face crept back.

‘Oh,, So he’s trying to use pick-up lines against me..’

“………”

 

“Hyung,..If I could rearrange the keyboard, I’ll put U and I next to each other..”

“……..”

“It’s already there.. ..”Woohyun retorted.

“It is ,??” Sungyeol scratch his not-so-itchy heads.

 

 

“Hyung.. You have such a nice body. If I could see you , I’ll die happy..”

“Yeah.. But if I see you I’ll probably die laughing,..”

 

 

Sungyeol pouts. It shouldn’t happen like this. Woohyun should smile and say it’s ok.. Gathering all his courageous, Sungyeol tooks both Woohyun’s hand in his owns.

 

 

“Woohyun,.. What will you do if I say that I love you and asks you to marry me.??”

The said boys shudder by hearing Sungyeol word. Voice intimidating and it send chill down his spine. His face blushed furiously. Just as he wants to answer it sarcastically, their eyes suddenly locked. Drowning them into each other souls.

 

“…………..”

“…………..”

“…………..”

 

 

“What,?? You guys are cuter than Yadong.. The fans will be crazy over this.” The sassy maknaesuddenly gets to the couch with his hand phone on is hand. Oblivious that he had just ruined the moment.

 

“I’m gonna send this video in my Whatsapp..”

 

“What did I say about honorifics Sungyeol,??Woohyun,?? Is he your younger brother,??” the leader come and hit the chodingboy head with his fist. Earning the boys yelp in return.

 

“How can you two be so cute,??”Ohh,,Woohyun-ah you haven’t answer his question..” Dongwoo look at him oh-so-curiously.

 

Everyone eyes – Sunggyu, Sungjong, Hoya, Dongwoo and Sungyeol are on him.

 

“I’m,….”

 

“I’m back……”

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : Sorry for the super late update. As usual the college really gonna kill me. With my exam and such.. So as usual I make another one shot to make up for my lateness. Go check it out and still hope you enjoy this awkward update. Do tell me anything that you want me did to improve this story cause’ seriously, I don’t have idea anymore,.. And by the way, I found all the pick-up lines on internet.So, credit to the owner..kekeke~~Love yaaaheartheartheart