12 Roses

Remember me?

 

It was just another boring day in school.

*yawns*, you had your mouth open wide as Sungjong came by.

"You should close your mouth before something flies in.", he joked.

"OPPA!", and you smacked his arm.

"I'm kidding! You're rough, you know that. Oh by the way.", he dug for something from his bag.

"Dongwoo-hyung asked me to pass you this.", and he passed you a envelope.

"What this?"

"I don't know. Im curious too. Open now, open now!"

"No, go away, oppa.", and you laughed.

"Fine."

 

You opened the envelope and there was note in it.

"Come to the dance studio after school.", it stated.

Before you knew it, the lesson was over and school was over.

You were about to walk out of class but Sungjong stopped you.

"Wait, _______!"

He took out something else from his bag, it was a rose.

"Dongwoo-hyung asked me to pass you this as well."

"A rose? Do you know why?"

"Molla. He didn't tell me anything. I'm gonna go, bye _______! See you tomorrow!", he hugged you and ran off.

 

You held on to the stalk of rose and went to the dance studio, it was empty.

"Dongwoo?", you called out as you went into the dance studio.

There was no reply, but what caught your eyes was this note and another stalk of rose that was stuck on the mirror.

"Go to the piano room."

You then went to all the places he wrote on every note.

And when you were at the last place, which was the garden area behind your school.

You had 11 stalks of roses in hand and you saw looked at the last note again, "Sit down at the bench under the tree."

You went to sit down at the bench, looked around and saw no one at all.

Just then, another stalk of rose appeared right in front of your face.

"And this is the 12th stalk, it makes one bouquet.", Dongwoo whispered in your ear.

"Uhm, thanks.", you felt your face blushing a little.

 

Dongwoo then sat by your side, "Do you know what 12 roses means?"

You shook your head, "Be mine."

"Dongwoo, I don't know."

He held on to your hands, "________, you gotta believe me this time. I really want you to be mine again. Do you know the days I was suffering without you by my side?"

"Dongwoo.", you tried to say something but he stopped you.

"No, you listen. We've known each other for such a long time now, and even though we've been separated for period of time, my feelings for you never changed. I still love you. 

The ________ that I first saw hiding behind her mum's back. The ________ who was secretly in love with me."

"Wait, you knew?", you interrupted him.

"Duh, you were so obvious, babo.", he lightly pushed your head.

"Aish, that's embarrassing.", you buried your face in your hands.

"I thought it was cute. That was one of the reasons I fell for you. You're so down to earth, you're always being yourself, y'know. You haven't changed a bit since I've met you. So I'm going to ask you again, ________, would you be my girlfriend?"

You were really touched, you were on the verge of crying, but then, "But, Dongwoo. You're an idol now. You're not the Jang Dongwoo you used to be. Isn't it wrong for you to be dating? And someone who's not an idol?"

"Hey, I'm a human being too. I need to date too. Unless, you don't want to."

"No, no! I mean, I want to. I mean, I-"

Suddenly, Dongwoo pulled you in for a tight embrace.

It was tight but it felt really comfortable and you breathed in his scent.

"Just yes or no will do, babe."

"But-"

"No more buts. If we're together, we shouldn't care what others think or care. Nothing's going to stop us, isn't it?"

You slowly nodded and said softly, "Yes."

Dongwoo pulled back and his eyes became wide, "Did you just said yes?"

You laughed and nod again.

"Yes!!!!!!!", Dongwoo jumped up and down while punching the air.

You stared at him and smile to yourself, *He's still the same old Dongwoo I used to know*

"I LOVE YOU, __________!!!!", he shouted as he was in the middle of the field which was pretty far from where you were.

"I love you too.", you shouted, not too loud but loud enough for him to hear.

Then, he ran over.

"Did you just said you love me too?"

"Yes, Dongwoo, I did. What's wrong with you today?", you shook him.

"I'm too happy!"

"I can tell. Now stop jumping and running around before people sees you and think you're insane.", you pulled him back to the bench.

Then he turn and looked at you, "You're really pretty."

You blushed at his words, "Okay?"

He then slowly leaned in, closer and closer, with his eyes looking at yours, "I'm going to kiss you, okay?"

You slowly nodded and closed your eyes, then you felt his lips on yours.

*Thank you, Jang Dongwoo*, you thought as you kissed him back.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I'm really sorry for the late of updates! :/

School's been, ugh.

Anyways, COMMENT BELOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW