Chapter 20 (I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO NAME IT T^T)

Remember me?

 

Normally on a school day like today, Luna would be outside your house.

You two would walk to school together since our homes were near each other.

But today, there wasn't anyone outside.

"Pick up, Luna."

It was mid December, the weather turned colder.

You rubbed your arms as you called Luna but she didn't pick up.

Then you decided to walk to school by yourself.

 

As you were nearing the park that was beside your school, you saw two familiar figures.

You squint your eyes to get a clearer look.

*Is that Hoya? AND LUNA?!*, you gasped out loud and caused them to turn.

"________?", Luna stuttered.

"This isn't good, is it?", Hoya said.

"Since when?", you grabbed Luna away from Hoya.

Luna then pulled Hoya by her side, "Last Monday.", she looked at Hoya and smiled as she spoke.

"And you two told me nothing? WOW. Great friends you guys are, huh.", you crossed your arms.

"Sorry babe! We wanted to keep it as a secret."

"You two planned on keeping it for how long?", you further questioned.

Hoya squeezed Luna's hand as they looked at each other and said, "As long as we could."

"OMG, you two. Stop doing that infront of me."

"_______! You promise not to tell anyone about us, okay? Promise?", Luna pulled on your sweater and held out her pinky.

"Alright, alright. Promise.", and you hooked your pinky around hers.

"Yay, you're the best! Can't even tell Jieun, okay? You know that mouth of hers."

"I know, i know. Let's go to school before it's too late. Or do you two want to spend more time here? There's still 20 minutes before lesson starts."

"Is it okay if you go school first, ________?"

"Catch you guys later!", you said as you ran away.

 

"_______!", Jieun shouted as she entered the class.

"Hi, Jieun."

"Where's Luna?", she looked around.

"She woke up a little late, so I came to school by myself.", you lied.

"Hmmm, okay. Oh by the way, I won't be having lunch with you guys later."

"Oh, wae?", you raised a brow at her.

Jieun started to stutter, "Uhm, I'm having vocal practices. I need more practices b-before the showcase."

"Is that so? Araso. I'll get you a sandwich and bring it to-"

"ANIYO. I mean, it's okay. I brought lunchbox.", Jieun awkwardly smiled.

"Oh-okay.", you shrug your shoulders as she went to her seat.

 

Soon it was lunch time, Jieun was at her vocal practices and Luna was probably with Hoya, somewhere.

"I guess it's lunch by myself.", you let out a sigh as you went to the canteen.

"Why the sigh, my little dongsaeng?", Sungyeol said as he put an arm over your shoulder.

"Oppa! It's been sometime since I've seen you!", you grabbed him arm.

"The last time was, when you came to our dorm."

"I missed you, little dongsaeng.", he ruffled your hair.

"Yah. It's all messy 'cause of you.", you pout.

"Mianhae. Let's go get food, okay?"

You and Sungyeol got your tray of food and went to sit at a empty table.

Then slowly, the rest of Infinite join you two.

"Yo, _______!", Sunggyu said as he hi-5 you.

"Hi Oppa.", you smiled.

Suddenly, someone sat beside you.

"When are you planning to give me an answer?", the voice asked.

You turned and saw Dongwoo's face right infront of you.

You choked on your food and started coughing, "Gwenchana, ________?", Sungyeol asked and you nod but you couldn't stop coughing.

Dongwoo then passed you a bottle of water, "Drink this."

You looked at him then at the bottle of water, "There's no poison.", then you slowly drank the water as Dongwoo pat your back.

"What was Dongwoo-hyung asking you about? Answer to what?"

"Ah, that. I was asking her if when she'll-", you quickly stopped Dongwoo from talking.

"He just wanted to know when I'm free after school to practice our routine.", you turned and eyed Dongwoo, "Don't you tell them.", you mouthed.

 

Lunch was almost over, you bid goodbye to the rest of Infinite when someone grabbed hold of your arm.

"Hey. I need an answer.", it was Dongwoo again.

"Answer to what?", you tilt your head a little to the left.

Dongwoo had his voice a little louder this time, "WHEN WILL YOU BE-"

You quickly covered his mouth, "Araso, I know what you wanna say. I told you, I'm not that easy."

"Then what do I have to do to make you mine again?"

"I don't know. Think of something yourself.", you were about to turn and go but he held on your arm again.

Then, he pulled you in for a hug.

"I'll make you mine again, ________. Just you wait.", he whispered in your ears.

Somehow, you liked it when he hugged you.

Then he pulled away, "Now go to class. I'll see you later.", he gestured you to go and waved you goodbye before you walked away.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

SO, HOW'D YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER? HEHE.

I seriously wish Dongwoo would treat me like that in real life, LOL.

Okay, waking up from my dream.

 

Comment, OKAY! Let me know what you guys thoughts of this chapter and the story so far since it's the 20th chapter! 

 

♡☜☝☞☟