Just Us

New Addiction

Woohyun groaned as he held onto his head which was still throbbing from the drinks he had last night. 

"Good morning." Woohyun smiled as he saw Sunggyu siting at the kitchen table, having his breakfast. 

Sunggyu rolled his eyes at the sight of Woohyun. 

"What's with that look? I didn't do anything to you." Woohyun pouted.

"Oh yea you did nothing. I was the one at fault. ." He said in sarcasm and started walking away from the kitchen, not wanting anything to do with Woohyun. 

"What did I do again man?!" 

Woohyun looked around and saw that the villa was empty. Wondering where did the rest go, Woohyun ringed Myungsoo up. 

"Yah Kim, where did you guys go?"

"We went out."

"I know that too. But where?" Woohyun rolled his eyes. 

"I don't know too. When I woke up I was already in the car . And you know what? The interior of the car is all black too oh yea I love your car man Nam."

"What the hell?! You guys drove my car?!"

"Lee Sungjong did."

"Why didn't Sunggyu go with you guys?"

"According to Sungjong, someone called him small eyes and said lots of bulls that got him into a bad mood which is why we're out here."

"So you guys practically sent me to hell?"

"Hmm yea."

"Oh wow thanks jerk."

"Jerk you're the one who got him into a bad mood so it's only right you calm him down."

--

Woohyun walked quietly towards the other man, hands slightly sweating. 

He cleared his throat, still trying not to be nervous as he took the seat from the other end of Sunggyu at the coach.

"Erm... Are you still mad at me?"

"For what?"

"For what I said last night... You know I-"

"What did you say last night?"

"You don't remember?"

"What? I have to remember my eyes are small like the wall's when the wall don't even have any eyes? Or do I have to remember the fact that there's many girls out there who wants you and yet I don't even look at you? What about you just stop pestering me and go to them, that would be better isn't it? er."

"Sunggyu, you know I didn't mean it right?"

"Oh yea sure you didn't mean it. When people are drunk, they say what's on their mind, ." Sunggyu said, going over to Woohyun, kicking him in the shin.

"Yah Kim Sunggyu!" 

"What?!"

"Do you want to eat together?" 

Sunggyu looked at the other man in disbelief . 

"You can eat by yourself. I'm not hungry."

"What about lunch?!"

"I will eat with the rest later." 

"Myungsoo said they won't be back till night!" Woohyun shouted and smirked when he saw Sunggyu halting in his pace, turning to him. 

"What are we going to eat? I'm saying this first! I'm not going to cook! I'm not going out!"

Woohyun smiled proudly and pointed at himself . 

Sunggyu frowned, pointing at him questionably. "You're going to cook?"

Woohyun nodded, still having that smug look on his face. 

--

"You sure can cook." Sunggyu said in sarcasm as he chewed on his food. 

"I really can cook! It's just that I got distracted looking at you!" 

"Oh wow it's my fault now?"

"Im not saying that... But yea, maybe part of it?"

". You obviously can't cook." 

Woohyun pouted. "I really can cook... "

Then he looked down at the omelette rice he has cooked. The egg was burnt and the rice was a little bland .

"Or maybe not."

"I'm glad you know that too." Sunggyu added in. 

"Yah female hormone, don't give me that look again." Sunggyu said as he saw that pout on Woohyun.

"What look?"

"This this!" Sunggyu shouted, pointing at his lips. 

"It's because you said I can't cook!"

"That's because it's the truth."

"It's not!"

"Oh whatever." Sunggyu said, walking away from the dining table and went to the refrigerator. "Female hormone, don't you have any chocolate here?"

"There is, isn't it there?"

"There isn't."

Woohyun grumpily walked over to the other man, searching for the chocolate and frowned, looking around even more. "It was obviously here! Where did it go?!"

"Someone probably ate it."

"Man, the refrigerator is as good as empty. Screw Kim and Lee."

"Do you want to go shopping for your chocolate?" Woohyun asked when he saw how cutely Sunggyu was pouting. 

"I'm lazy." Sunggyu said, dropping to the floor. 

"We can drive oh wait my car is with them. Do you have the key to the other car?"

Sunggyu lazily walked up the stairs, searching around their bags and came back down again with an annoyed look.  "They took it."

"Bunch of jerks."

"If you don't mind, we can take the bike?" Woohyun said, raising his brows. 

--

"Aren't you going?"

"Aren't you going to put your arms around me?"

"Oh trying to take advantage of me again, Nam Woohyun shi?"

"I'm not. And don't regret it because I'm going fast." 

"Try me."

Woohyun shook his head and started cycling real fast, scaring the other man as he quickly put his arms around Woohyun's waist. "Told you, female hormone." Woohyun laughed. 

"Oh shut up."

Woohyun smiled as the wind hit his face, feeling so refreshed to be out here and oh yea, he can't deny he's loving how Sunggyu's arms are around him. Damn it, if only it will be like this forever. 

"Female hormones, are you only going to get chocolate later?"

When Sunggyu didn't reply, Woohyun turned his head to the side slightly, hoping to get to see the other man's face. But obviously he could see nothing. 

"Sunggyu? Sunggyu shi? Yah why aren't you replying me?"

The arms around him loosen and a loud thud came soon after.

Woohyun stopped his bike and turned around to look at what had happened. 

"What the hell?! Kim Sunggyu!"

 


Not much >< I promise the next chapter will be better (I hope) . Leave a comment pretty please hahaha thank you to everyone who has been reading. I'm having quite a few tests next week so I might not update only until weekend or Friday. Have a good day ♥️