The Gathering

New Addiction

"Goodnight." Sunggyu said as soon as he entered the villa and rushed to the couch. 

"What's the point in bringing him along when he sleeps the moment he steps into the villa." Hoya said, giving his judging look to the sleepy Sunggyu. 

"It's because his boyfriend isn't here." Myungsoo smirked. 

"Not you too Myungsoo." Sunggyu glared at him. 

"Yes me too." 

--

"Nam, are you still sleeping?" 

"Why?" Woohyun groaned over the phone, voice still hoarse. 

"Aren't you coming over?" 

"Later... Let me sleep a bit more..."

"Yah I'm telling you this because you're my friend. Your boyfriend is here too."

"Boyfriend? What boyfriend...?"

"Kim Sunggyu." Hoya said in a singsong tone. 

"What?! Why didn't you tell me earlier?! I will rush over now!" Woohyun shouted into the phone, already running to the bathroom to prepare. 

"By the way, buy some chicken and beer while on the way here. Your boyfriend asked for some." 

"Sunggyu or your boyfriend."

"All of us, but Sunggyu wanted it too."

--

"Is the chicken coming already? Aish why is it taking so long?!" Sunggyu whined, rolling on the couch. 

"Be patient. This is a far place."

Sunggyu pouted. "But I'm hungry." 

"He's coming soon. Just wait for a while more."

"How long more?"

"An hour?" 

"What the hell.. That's so long. Dongwoo ah, I think I'm going to die from starvation before the delivery man comes." Sunggyu said, hugging Dongwoo. 

"Hyung don't be dramatic, you just had some pizza before we came here." Sungjong snorted.

"Yah that's like two hours ago." 

"Are you pregnant or what?"

"Who could I have did it with."

"Nam Woohyun." 

"Hyung!" Sungjong shouted in frustration when the other threw a cushion at him. 

"Serves you right." Sunggyu stuck his tongue out. 

--

"Chicken is here!" Woohyun shouted as soon as he entered the villa.

"You finally came. Your boyfriend almost starved to death." Myungsoo said as he was sitting at the couch with Sungyeol and he could see the other couple sitting there too.

"Where is he?" Woohyun asked as he looked around. 

"Here."

Woohyun widened his eyes when he saw Sunggyu laying on Dongwoo's thighs. 

"What is with this guy? Going around, touching other people." Woohyun scolded as he tried to shift Sunggyu to lay on his thighs instead.

"Someone is jealous." Hoya teased.

"Aren't you jealous?! He's laying on your boyfriend's thighs oh my god."

"We are used to it. He does it with everyone."

"What?!" Woohyun shouted.

"Yah be quiet. Your boyfriend will kill you if he found out that he's laying on your thighs."

"This er. He won't even let me touch him." Woohyun grumbled, looking down at Sunggyu. 

"Are you crazy?" Hoya asked when he saw Woohyun leaning down closer to Sunggyu. 

"He's so cute even when he's sleeping." Woohyun muttered, an idiot grin on his face as he studied Sunggyu's sleeping face. 

"The things Kim Sunggyu do to Nam Woohyun." 

Just then Sunggyu stirred in his sleep. "He look so cute even when he is frowning." Woohyun said, still with that idiot grin on his face but that didn't last any longer as a punch landed on his face. 

"What the hell was that for?!" Woohyun winced in pain as he rubbed his nose. 

"Why are you here?!" Sunggyu asked as he sat up. 

"For the gathering?"

"I thought it's only the six of us?!" Sunggyu asked as he turned to Myungsoo. 

"He's in our clique too."

"I shouldn't have come."

"Hyung be nicer, he bought you the chicken."

"I didn't ask him to."

"Someone was whining for it and if it wasn't for your boyfriend, you wouldn't have chicken to eat now." 

"Shut up with him being my boyfriend already! We are not even together! And we will never be!"

"Female hormones, what's wrong with you today? Are you on period?"

"I told you I only have male hormones!" Sunggyu glared at Woohyun.

"Fine fine. Whatever you say." 

Sunggyu grabbed the drumstick and took a seat beside Sungjong, ignoring Woohyun while Woohyun took a seat between Hoya and Myungsoo. 

"Yah what kind of friends are you guys? We have known each other for so long and yet you guys didn't even introduce me to Sunggyu." 

"You were in Japan back then, how could we have introduced him to you."

"You should have at least told me he's in the clique. And what? Lee Sungjong is in our clique too?"

"Yea, we knew him after you went Japan."

"You guys seriously ." Woohyun groaned and make a grab for one can of beer sitting on the coffee table. 

"Calm down man. We don't need a drunk Nam Woohyun here."

"Yah, my parents own this villa, what are you worried about?"

"Are you sure you want Sunggyu to see a drunk you?"

"Let him see for all I care! He !"

The two friends laughed.

-- 

Sunggyu turned to look at the three friends and shook his head at the sight. 

Their cheeks were red, and they were giggling like drunkard. Oh wait, they are drunk.

"Just look at them. Their alcohol tolerance is so low." 

Just then, Woohyun stood up, almost falling as his legs gave way. 

Woohyun struggled to walk straightly and instead he banged into the wall.

"Yah! Don't you look at where you're going?" Woohyun scolded. At the wall. 

"Why aren't you talking? Don't you know how to apologize."

When Woohyun got no reply, the man started hitting the wall. "Yah! Just because your body is well-built doesn't give you an excuse not to apologize."

"Yah do you hear me?!"

Sunggyu shook his head, judging him. "Just when I thought he couldn't get any dumber."

"Yah! I'm talking to you! Where are your eyes?" Woohyun asked and started touching the wall, hoping to find it's 'eyes'. 

"Your eyes are small like that ." Woohyun laughed. 

Sunggyu gritted his teeth, glaring holes at Woohyun with his small eyes. 

"That bastard. He won't even let me touch him and he went around hugging other people. "

"Yah Kim Sunggyu do you know how many girls out there want me? You don't even look at me..."

Sunggyu sighed when he saw that Woohyun has fallen to the ground and was now leaning against the wall, fast asleep. 

"Hyung aren't you going to help him to the room?"

"Why should I? This bastard."

"Yah Lee Sungjong help me too!" Sunggyu shouted when he saw the others has gone to help Hoya and Myungsoo who were drunk too. 

"I don't want to. It's none of my business."

Sunggyu turned to look at Woohyun and ruffled his hair in frustration . 

"What the hell did you eat? You're so heavy!" Sunggyu groaned as he dropped Woohyun onto the bed. 

"You ! What? The girls out there want you? Go find them then! I didn't ask you to come to me. !" Sunggyu scolded as he continuously hit Woohyun with a pillow. 

Woohyun snuggled close to the pillow with a smile when Sunggyu threw it at him one last time.

"Idiot. I hate you so much."

 

 


Haven't update in a week+ so sorry >< this chapter kind of , sorry for that >< thank you to everyone for reading, subscribing, commenting and upvoting ^^ please continue to support. Updates will get slower as my prelims is coming up and I have to focus on studies. So sorry ><