Love You Like This

New Addiction

Woohyun smiled as he opened the door to Sunggyu's room, and he couldn't stop smiling as he walked with soft footsteps towards his boyfriend who was still asleep. 

Boyfriend, the term 'boyfriend' got him grinning like an idiot and just so in love. 

"Gyu, wake up." Woohyun whispered loudly as he laid his head on the bed, staring at Sunggyu's sleeping face. He looked so adorable. That was all Woohyun could think of. 

The stupid grin got onto Woohyun's face once again as memories from yesterday ran through his mind again. 

After hugging Sunggyu for the past twenty minutes, Woohyun finally let go of Sunggyu and his hand instinctively grabbed Sunggyu's. When Sunggyu didn't protest against it or pull his hand away, Woohyun proceed to intertwine their hands and he couldn't be happier when Sunggyu smiled at him shyly. The two then went for a walk around their neighborhood, talking like they always do when Woohyun would send Sunggyu back home after work. And, a walk around the neighborhood became four rounds when Woohyun whined, saying that he wants to hold Sunggyu's hand for a while longer. When the two finally get back home, Sunggyu immediately went to his own room and fell onto the bed. Woohyun, obviously followed after him and chuckled at the scene in front of him. He walked over to his boyfriend, his hair as he looked at the man. "Can't you sleep in my room?" Woohyun pouted. Sunggyu shook his head sleepily. "Then can I kiss you?" Again, Sunggyu shook his head. "Kissing is only for husband." Woohyun pouted even more, "What about here?" He asked, finger moving to Sunggyu's forehead. Sunggyu gave him a smile as he nodded his head. Woohyun too, smiled when he got a nod. He leaned in and kissed Sunggyu on his forehead then the tip of his nose. "Goodnight, boyfriend." Sunggyu chuckled, "Goodnight, idiot."

-- 

"Gyu, wake up. It's time for breakfast." 

Sunggyu groaned as he turned his back to Woohyun, hating the idea of someone disturbing his sleep. 

"Sunggyu-"

"Go away!" 

Woohyun pouted. "How can you treat your boyfriend like this." 

"How can you disturb your boyfriend's sleep when you were the one who decided to take such a long walk yesterday." 

"Aww come on, we just got together and I wanted to hold your hand for a while more." Woohyun grinned, hand moving to grab Sunggyu's again. 

"I hate you! Go away!" Sunggyu pulled his hand away and whined. 

"But appa and umma are waiting for you."

At that, Sunggyu opened his eyes, staring into those of Woohyun's. He shifted in his bed and patted the space beside him, asking for Woohyun to get onto his bed which the other gladly do. Once Woohyun got onto his bed, Sunggyu immediately pulled Woohyun close, leaning his head on Woohyun's chest. "Five more minutes please?" Woohyun grinned, hand moving to play with Sunggyu's soft hair. "Just five more minutes." 

 Not long after that, Woohyun's mum came in, interrupting their lone time. "Woohyun ah, why aren't you guys coming down?" Mrs Nam asked as she opened the door but immediately smiled when she saw the scene in front of her. 

"Umma!" Woohyun whined. 

"Alright alright. Come down soon alright?" With that, Mrs Nam left the room, the smile still on her face. 

-- 

As promised, the two went down five minutes later and Woohyun turned to Sunggyu, giving him an assuring smile as he felt his boyfriend's grip on his hand getting tighter as they got closer to the dining table. There sitting at the table was Woohyun's dad, reading the newspaper like any typical businessmen and Sunggyu kind of got afraid of him due to the strict expression he had. 

"Good morning, Mr Nam. Good morning, umma." Sunggyu said quietly. 

"Good morning, dear." Mrs Nam greeted sweetly. 

Mr Nam put down the newspaper in his hand and turned to the pair, the strict look still on his face. "Oh, why are you calling me 'Mr Nam' instead of 'appa'?"

"Can I?" Sunggyu asked quietly, moving to hide behind Woohyun.

Woohyun laughed. "Appa, stop playing with him. He's scared of you for real."

Mr Nam and Mrs Nam laughed at their son's statement. "Aigoo, your boyfriend is really cute just like what your mum has told me."

"Good morning, Sunggyu ah. And you can call me appa." Mr Nam said. The strict tone from before was now replaced with a friendly tone and that, allowed Sunggyu to feel more comfortable around his father. Sunggyu gave Mr Nam a smile as he sat down in his seat. 

"Appa, can I take a day off from work? Sunggyu just got here so I thought of bringing him around, will that be fine?" 

Mr Nam turned to Sunggyu and Sunggyu immediately stopped eating when he felt the man's eyes on him. "Sunggyu, do you want Woohyun to bring you around?" 

Sunggyu gulped, feeling like he was stuck in between Woohyun and his father. "If Woohyun has to work, it's fine. I can go around by myself." He gave an awkward smile. "But you can't speak in Japanese." Woohyun frowned. 

"I will be fine." 

"But-" 

"Woohyun, accompany your boyfriend. And I'm giving you a week off from work, have fun and you better work your off when you get back." Mr Nam said, smiling at Sunggyu. 

"Really?! Our Mr Nam is the best." Woohyun grinned, jumping out of his seat to give his dad a hug from behind. Mr Nam laughed at that. "It's all thanks to your boyfriend." 

Woohyun pouted at his father's statement as he made his way back to his seat. "See, I told you they like you more than they like me." 

--

"It wasn't that bad, right?" Woohyun asked, swinging their intertwined hands as they walked down the empty street. 

"Hmm?"

"My parents. They aren't that bad, right?"

Sunggyu nodded, "They are really nice." 

"They like you a lot. You can't imagine it." Sunggyu laughed at his one statement. "You're exaggerating it."

"I'm not. Do you know how they keep pestering me to bring you home soon, especially umma. They are probably more excited about you being here than when their own son was back." Woohyun pouted. 

Woohyun's pout immediately turned into a smile when he saw how Sunggyu was blushing with his head down. "Aigoo what happened to the Kim Sunggyu I knew from before? Are you always that shy?" 

"Yah! What are you saying! I'm always like this!"

"Oh really? The Kim Sunggyu that I used to chase around was never this shy when he was around me though." 

"It's only you!" Sunggyu hit Woohyun and walked away. "That's more like the Kim Sunggyu I know!" Woohyun shouted, laughing when he saw Sunggyu running away.

"Boyfriend, are you being shy again?" Woohyun asked as he finally caught up with the other man. "No... Shut up, Nam Woohyun." Sunggyu said quietly. 

Woohyun smiled, turning the man around to face him. "Why didn't I confess earlier? You're so cute like this." 

"Are you saying I'm not cute previously?" 

"No, you're always cute but you're even more cuter when you get embarrassed. And I love you like that." Woohyun smiled, pulling Sunggyu into his arms. 

 

 

 


Thanks for all the comments from the previous chapter! It's nice to see so many reading it and liking it hehehe ^^  and I managed to get another chapter up ! If I didn't write this, I would probably update it only a month later >< and btw I will be in Japan from 24Nov-2Dec so I wont be able to update during that period of time but I will try to give you guys another update before I leave or I will try to update as soon as I get back! (I would probably be writing it when I'm on the plane back haha)

i promise for an update soon! I will end this by Christmas or on Christmas like I did for Light Years. And we are near to 10,000 views for New Addiction!! Thank you for all the support! ♥️ Please give your support till the end, thank you hehe ^^ 

 

*My chapters has become a lot more shorter than before, especially for this story, I'm so sorry ><