Hormones

New Addiction

Sunggyu rolled his eyes as he heard the conversation of Woohyun and some of the customers. Or more like some high school students. 

"Hey beautiful. Caramel macchiato today too?"

Then he heard the group of high school students squealing among themselves. 

"Oppa you remember me?!"

Woohyun chuckled, "Of course I do."

More squeals follow after that and Sunggyu couldn't help but roll his eyes even more. "." He muttered. 

During the absence of Sunggyu, Woohyun was instructed to take over Sunggyu till he come back but wow who knew the moment Woohyun took over, he attracted the ladies like honey and boosted the business much to the manager's liking and was told to stay at the front counter even when Sunggyu has come back. 

-- 

"Sunggyu shi, what do you want to eat for lunch?" Woohyun asked happily as he stood beside the other. 

"I'm eating with Sungjong."

Woohyun frowned, "Why?!"

"I'm sick of seeing your face."

"What the hell. What did I do again?" Woohyun pouted.

"What? I don't even have the right to choose who I want to eat with now huh?!" Sunggyu half-shouted, annoyed. 

"Did I do something wrong again, Sunggyu shi?"

"No. Just shut up and go away."

Woohyun pouted even more, tugging on the other's sleeve. "Do you want ice-cream? I will treat you."

"Shut up. I told you to go away!"

"What about chicken?"

Sunggyu sighed, and quickly rushed to Sungjong's side the moment the other man was in sight. 

"Jonggie! Let's go eat lunch!" Sunggyu said as he cling onto Sungjong's arm. 

Sungjong looked confused and frowned his eyebrows. "I thought you're-"

"Let's go now!" Sunggyu said through gritted teeth.

Sungjong laughed when he saw Woohyun. "Fine. Let's go."

Woohyun frowned at the sight, and felt jealousy taking over him again and ran after the two. 

"Sunggyu shi, why aren't you eating with me?" Woohyun asked, as he fasten his footsteps to keep up with the two. 

"I told you I'm sick of seeing your face."

--

The three ended up eating together, with Woohyun sitting opposite of the two of them. How Woohyun hate that so much. He had to watch Sungjong feeding Sunggyu every now and then. 

"Jonggie, I want egg roll!"

"Hyung get it yourself for goodness sake." 

Sunggyu pouted, shaking slightly in his seat. "Jonggie feed me please."

Sungjong sighed, turning to look at Woohyun and smirked, lifting his chopsticks as he grabbed some egg roll and fed it to Sunggyu much to Woohyun's dislike. 

But Sunggyu was munching on his food happily, forgetting the existence of Woohyun until the other called him again. 

"Sunggyu shi, what did I do wrong again?"

Sunggyu shot him an annoyed look, "Just go away." 

Woohyun pouted, playing with his rice. 

"Yah! Don't play with food."

"Why are you angry at me?"

"I'm not."

"You obviously are."

"Shut up. I'm not!"

"See! You're angry."

"I told you I'm not and I'm not!" Sunggyu shouted, raising from his seat and stormed out from the restaurant.

"Someone got into deep ." Sungjong laughed. 

"Shut up." Woohyun shot him an annoyed look, and stood up to leave the restaurant as well.

--

"Hey Sunggyu, did I do something you don't like again?"

"Go away. Go and talk with your beautiful high school girls." Sunggyu pouted. 

Woohyun smirked, "Sunggyu shi, are you maybe jealous?"

Sunggyu let out a dry laugh, "Me? Jealous because of you? In your dream maybe Nam Woohyun."

"But from what I'm seeing now, it doesn't seem like it."

Sunggyu turned to look at Woohyun and felt like using the cloth he was using to wipe the counter to wipe that smirk off the other man's face.   

". You . I hate you." Sunggyu said, kicking his shin.

"Hey don't be angry anymore please? I will treat you to ice-cream, don't be angry anymore please." 

"Nam Woohyun what do you take me for? A kid that you can buy over with ice-cream?"

"No that's not what I mean... You like ice-cream don't you?"

"Not anymore."

--

"Are you on period today?" Sunggyu glared at Woohyun.

"What? Don't look at me like this. For the whole day you were jealous and ignored me, and now you're eating your ice-cream like a kid."

"I'm not jealous !"

"Oh yes you are, stop denying."

Just as Sunggyu wanted to say something, Woohyun put a hand in front of him. "It's okay, I understand. Everyone is trying to get my attention, but I will give you my attention from now on." Woohyun said, swinging his hair to the side while a smug look still on his face. 

"Someone is being overconfident again."

"It's okay to deny, Sunggyu shi."

Sunggyu rolled his eyes at the other, finding it absolutely pointless to argue further on. 

-- 

"What do you want now?" Sunggyu said into the phone.

"Are you feeling better now? Don't be angry again."

"I was feeling real good before I received your phone call."

Then he heard Woohyun whining again. "You don't know how jealous I was when Sungjong was feeding you."

"What if I tell you I'm hugging Sungjong right now?" 

"Whatttt?! No you can't hug him!" Woohyun whined even more. 

Sunggyu, on the other hand was laughing silently, loving how he could play around with Woohyun.

"Stop whining, it's annoying."

"Then don't hug him."

"I'm not."

"Really?"

"Really. I'm alone in the living room, how do you expect me to hug him?"

"But you are going to hug him later!"

"You know me too well." Sunggyu laughed. 

"Yah Sunggyu shi, you can't hug him."

"Why can't I?"

"Because you are mine."

"Oh someone's dreaming again."

"You may not be now, but you will be mine soon !"

Sunggyu smiled, shaking his head. "I don't want to be with you though."

"You promised me! You have to consider me for real!" Sunggyu could literally hear the pout in his voice. 

"But someone's score got deducted today though."

"Is it because of the high school girls?! I was just trying to boost the business nothing else!" Woohyun whined even more. 

"You were obviously flirting you ."

"I'm not!"

"Liar."

"Fine, I will prove it to you! From tomorrow onwards, I won't even call them beautiful!"

Sunggyu's smile got even wider at that. "Let's see if you can do that."

"If I can, you have to add back the points!"

"Sure, I will even give you double points."

"You promised! Don't go back on your words!" 

"When have I ever go back on my words."

 


Okay so you may think that you received a false notification of a new update but yea I deleted the chapter and rewrote half of it. Because I really couldn't stand the previous chapter so I deleted it >< sorry . 

Please pray for South Korea. The amount of teenagers on board that are not saved is still a lot , they still have dreams unfulfilled. And everyone that's still in there, im sure they have their dreams and things that they want to do and have not do so yet. Please pray for them to be safe, and don't lose hope!