Our Date

New Addiction

"Why a deer park?" Sunggyu asked in fear, gripping Woohyun's hand tightly as he looked at all the deers around them. 

Woohyun laughed, pulling Sunggyu even closer. "You will love them." Right after that, Sunggyu shrieked, pulling Woohyun in front of him. "Oh my god, Woohyun let me go home." He whined, looking down at the deer that was previously near his leg. 

"Look, isn't it cute? It loves you." Woohyun said, patting the deer's head. 

"No, this isn't cute. Let's go, Woohyun!" Sunggyu whined, pulling on Woohyun's arm. 

"Gyu, you will love them. They won't hurt you, alright?" Sunggyu whined even more, shaking his head in annoyance. Woohyun sighed, taking Sunggyu's hand and pulled it to pat the deer's head which received a squeak from the other male. 

Woohyun chuckled at this side of Sunggyu he had never seen before, pulling him into a hug. "Who are you? Did you kidnap my Kim Sunggyu?"

"Yah, what's that suppose to mean now?" Sunggyu glared at his boyfriend. 

Woohyun chuckled again, "Oh come on. You need to give me time to get used to this side of you, you were never like this before we got together." 

"Is this a good thing or a bad thing?" 

"Of course it is a good thing, at least I'm the only one who gets to see adorable gyu." Woohyun smiled, nuzzling his nose against Sunggyu's. 

Sunggyu smiled too, burying his face in Woohyun's shoulder as he felt his cheeks turning red. "Stop it, you're so disgusting." 

"You obviously love it." Woohyun grinned, pulling Sunggyu away from him and grabbed his hand instead. "Come on cutie, you need to overcome your fear for this cute creature." Sunggyu's face immediately dropped when he remembers that they are at the deer park. 

"Can we not?" Sunggyu pouted.

"No. That's not going to work, Sunggyu shi." Woohyun grinned. "Let's go. I will be beside you okay?" 

Sunggyu gave him a small smile as he nodded his head. "That's my good boy." Woohyun said with a satisfied smile. 

"Yah!" Sunggyu huffed out his cheeks but followed him nonetheless. His footsteps slowed down though when they were just a few centimeter away from a group of deers. "Woohyun, I can't do this." 

Woohyun stopped in his pace and turned around to face the other man. "Gyu, you can do this. Trust me, okay?" 

Sunggyu shut his eyes tight as Woohyun used his hand to reach out to one of the deer. He squeaked but didn't pull his hand away. Woohyun smiled when the deer leaned in to Sunggyu's touch. "See, it loves you."  Sunggyu open his eyes slowly, peeking at the deer in front of him. He smiled when he saw how the deer leaned in to his touch. "It's really cute." 

Woohyun smiled as he watched how Sunggyu the little creature with such affection that makes him endearing. 

"I grew up loving deers." Woohyun said, the deer that was beside him. "I first saw them when I was in Hokkaido. My parents brought me there for a vacation and while we were on our way to the hotel, a deer rushed out to the road, scaring us." He chuckled at the memory, remembering how fascinated he was, the first time he ever saw a wild deer. 

"I fell for it the first time I saw it, and since then I have been asking my parents when will we get to go Hokkaido again since that's the only place where they seem to run around freely."

"I found this place sometime later and kept coming here since I couldn't go to Hokkaido often." 

"And I wanted to show you the things that I like." Woohyun smiled, turning to Sunggyu who gave him a smile back. 

"Thank you for showing me." 

Woohyun smiled even wider. "Next time you have to show me the things you like too!" 

"Hmmm .... That would be Lee Sungjong then." Sunggyu teased.

"Gyu!" Woohyun whined, hating the name 'Lee Sungjong' so much, especially when his boyfriend is living under the same roof as the said man. 

"You know I'm just kidding." Sunggyu laughed. "I will think about it and show you again the next time." 

"You have to!" Woohyun grinned. 

--

"Gyu, do you want to watch a movie?" Woohyun asked with a smile on his face as he entered his boyfriend's room.

"Now?" Sunggyu asked, already ready to go to sleep. 

Woohyun nodded. "I have a projector in my room so we can watch the movie while cuddling!" The man said excitedly, fists shaking in the air to show his excitement. 

Sunggyu seeing how excited his boyfriend was, couldn't help but chuckle and agreed to the movie. 

So, the two ended up in Woohyun's bed, cuddling as they watched a comedy that was currently playing on the screen. However, Woohyun couldn't really concentrate on the movie since his point of this 'so-called late movie' was to get Sunggyu to sleep with him since the other man was continuously refusing to share a bed with him. He smiled as he stared at his boyfriend that was currently lying on his chest. "Gyu, can't you sleep here tonight?" 

Sunggyu shook his head, feeling that sleep was taking over him. 

Woohyun pouted at his answer. "Pleaseeeee, just this once." .

"No..." Sunggyu answered sleepily, eyelids closing bit by bit, and his fingers that was playing with Woohyun's started to stop. 

In the few days they have been together, Woohyun realize that Sunggyu has this habit of playing with his fingers and whenever he did that, he would gradually fall asleep. And Woohyun found that adorable. 

When Sunggyu's finger stopped to play with Woohyun's, Woohyun looked down and saw that Sunggyu has fallen asleep and smiled at the adorable sight. He really loved watching Sunggyu sleeping. 

"Goodnight, cutie." Woohyun smiled, leaning down to kiss Sunggyu's forehead. 

-- 

"How many days are you guys going to Hokkaido for?" Mrs Nam asked as everyone settled at the dining table for dinner. 

"Hmm probably three to four days?" Woohyun said after thinking about it for awhile. 

"Don't you have to go back for work by then?" 

"Appa..." Woohyun called out cutely. Mr Nam only looked at him innocently, "What?" 

"Can I get two more days off?" He gestured cutely at his dad. Puffing out his cheeks with blinking puppy eyes. 

Mr Nam let out a cough, turning to look at the food in front of him instead. "That's not going to work, Woohyun. One week is more than enough." 

Woohyun pouted. "Appa-" 

"It's alright. We will be back in two days." Sunggyu interrupted, honestly not wanting Woohyun to neglect his work anymore in case it would anger his dad. 

"But you wanted to go there..." Woohyun mumbled, the pout still on his face. 

Mr Nam sighed after hearing what Woohyun had said. "Fine, two more days off. Only because it's Sunggyu who wanted to go there. Thank him not me." 

Woohyun grinned, holding tightly onto Sunggyu's hand. "See, appa obviously love you!" 

Sunggyu lowered his head, feeling shy yet again. "Don't say that. Appa is just being nice." 

"No, we do love you. Everyone here does." Mr Nam said, giving Sunggyu a genuine smile. "Thank you." Sunggyu said, once again with his head down. 

"Stop being so shy, boyfriend. Quickly eat so we can pack our stuffs for tomorrow!" Woohyun said excitedly, placing some anchovies on his plate. 

--

"Gyu, can you believe it? We are actually going to Hokkaido together!" Woohyun exclaimed as they were now on the plane to Hokkaido. 

Sunggyu smiled at Woohyun. "Let's go see deer there." He said as he leaned his head on Woohyun's shoulder. "We can try our luck. There's fox and bear too." 

"Bear?!" Sunggyu widened his eyes, pulling away to look straight into Woohyun's eyes. "Why didn't you say so earlier?" 

Woohyun chuckled, pulling Sunggyu to lean against his shoulder again. "You will be fine. They come out only when it's dark." 

"So we can't go out at night?" 

"Hmm most probably not but the sky doesn't turn dark as early as when it's winter so it will be fine." 

Sunggyu nodded, yawning as he did so. "Have a nap before we reach." Woohyun patted his head, smiling as he watched Sunggyu's eyelids closing bit by bit. 

--

The car ride from the airport to their destined location was about a two hours drive and they were going to the countryside of Hokkaido first instead of the city . 

As Woohyun drove, Sunggyu could see land and more lands from left to right, nothing else. Along the way, he would see some houses, or some farms that owns cows too. "Gyu, you have to try the milk here, it is really fresh!" Woohyun said deliciously, eyes still kept on the road in front of them. 

"Really? You have to buy me some then." Sunggyu smiled. 

Sunggyu eventually fell asleep during the two hours drive since all he could see was lands used for farming which bores him sometime after, and Woohyun humming to songs weren't helping too since it just make Sunggyu even more drowsy . 

When he woke up though, they were not in front of a hotel but somewhere else, which Sunggyu didn't know where. He was pulled by Woohyun to their destination and soon, Sunggyu could see seedlings being planted in the large land of soil. "The time when the flowers here bloom are actually during July to August and they have cut the flowers away since they only wanted tourists to see it during its most beautiful bloom. But I still wanted to bring you here since there are still some lavender around and they have lavender soft ice-cream here too so I thought maybe you can give it a try."

It was fall now and the weather was getting chilly. Woohyun was glad that he came here again, this time round with someone he love, someone that warm him up. He smiled as the wind hit against his face, hand holding tightly onto Sunggyu's. 

The two took a walk around the place and finally came to a building where the lavender soft ice-cream Woohyun mentioned earlier was sold. 

Sunggyu's eyes widened slightly as he had the first taste of the lavender soft ice-cream. The taste of lavender wasn't strong, instead it was kind of bland but it was refreshing. "Is it that delicious?" Woohyun chuckled. Sunggyu nodded, "If only I can bring this back with me to Korea." 

"We can always come here again." Woohyun grinned, hand moving to wipe off the ice-cream that have stained Sunggyu's nose and that successfully got the other man blushing. 

"Do you want another cone of lavender soft ice-cream? We are going soon. It's cold outside but eating ice-cream during cold weather is the best." Sunggyu nodded enthusiastically, a child-like smile on his face. 

-- 

The two finally got to the hotel after Woohyun brought them around to some other places. 

"Can we have a room? And by any chance, do you guys have a room with only one bed?" Woohyun asked in Japanese, which leaves Sunggyu to look at him confused. 

"We don't have such a room, unfortunately. But we do have it for the suite room though." The receptionist replied. 

Woohyun turned away from Sunggyu and fist-pumped the air silently before turning back to the receptionist. "I will take it then." He gave his biggest smile. 

"Gyu, they only have the suite room left." Woohyun pouted. "You're fine with it, right?" 

Sunggyu thought about it for a while and replied, "We can go to another hotel." 

"It's mostly booked since it's the holiday now." Woohyun pouted even more, obviously lying. 

"Then I guess we can only take that room. It will be really expensive though." A pout unknowingly make it to Sunggyu's face and got Woohyun smiling like a love struck idiot. "It's fine, cutie." Woohyun said as he pinched Sunggyu's nose. 

"I will pay half of it." 

"No! You are not paying for a thing." 

"Woohyun-"

"No! Let's go!" Woohyun interrupted, one hand pulling their luggage while the other one pulled on Sunggyu. 

-- 

"Nam Woohyun, you lied, right?" Sunggyu questioned his boyfriend after seeing the king size bed.

"About what?" 

"They do have normal rooms right?"

"No, they really don't have any." 

Sunggyu stared at Woohyun and then turned to go to the couch. "You can take the bed, I will take the couch."

"Gyu!" Woohyun whined, following after Sunggyu. "I'm sorry, I lied okay? I just wanted to share the bed with you." Woohyun pouted, holding onto Sungggyu's hand. "You keep rejecting me... So I had to do this." 

Sunggyu sighed. "We could squeeze in one bed too if we took the normal room."

"Really? You will share a bed with me?!" Woohyun asked excitedly. "Stupid, if you ask, we can." Sunggyu laughed at how Woohyun got excited like a kid. 

"It's because you kept rejecting me back at home."

"Remember that time when I fell asleep while we watched the movie in your room?" Woohyun nodded his head.

"The next morning, I was actually really glad when I woke up next to you. It was really warm with you around." Woohyun smiled at Sunggyu's confession. The reddened cheeks makes him even more endearing. "Then sleep with me from now on."

So... Woohyun went to bed happily that day as he finally got to sleep with Sunggyu again after the movie night. "Sleep tight. Good night, gyu." Woohyun kissed Sunggyu on the cheek like he did every other night.

"Goodnight." Sunggyu smiled, pulling Woohyun closer to him since he was really warm. 

--

The next day, the two slept in and missed breakfast so Woohyun brought them to a restaurant next to a park where swans could be been. Before they could even enter the restaurant, Sunggyu's eyes lighted up at the swans in front of them and stopped Woohyun. "Oh my god! Woohyun! Look, it's swans!" 

"Pretty, isn't it?" Woohyun grinned. Sunggyu nodded his head excitedly, still looking at the swan. "We can come out to look at them later. Let's go eat first." 

"The pork rice here is nice, you will love it." Woohyun smiled. 

Sunggyu continuously looked out of the glass window in front of them as the swans were viewable from there. It was only when their meal was served did Sunggyu finally stop. The pork rice was simply pork coated with a layer of sweet sauce and rice underneath it. Sunggyu took a bite of the pork and let out a pleased hum. "This is delicious!" 

"Right? I came for this too." Woohyun chuckled. 

They also had soup boiled with fresh vegetables, and the taste of the soup was honestly sweet from the vegetable. The fried pumpkin was to Sunggyu's taste too and the meal as a whole was fulfilling. 

--

"Woohyun, thank you for bringing me here today. I really love it here." Sunggyu said as they were now seated on a bench under a shady tree. 

"I'm glad you love it here." Woohyun smiled, caressing Sunggyu's hand. "Don't you want to take a closer look of the swan?" 

"Later. This is really comfortable right now." Sunggyu said, closing his eyes as he let the breeze hit his face while he lean against Woohyun's shoulder. 

"What is?" 

"Everything. With you, the sea and the wind." 

Woohyun's smile only got wider, and he leaned his head against Sunggyu's which was lying on his shoulder. "I love it too." 

"And aren't you going to give me a nickname or something? You're going to continue calling me Woohyun?" Woohyun said after a good five minutes of silence . 

"Hmm ... Woo? Hyun? Nam?" 

"Woo or Hyun is fine but not Nam! Nam will only makes me feel that you treat me as a best friend." Woohyun pouted. 

"Woo then." Sunggyu chuckled. 

--

"There. We are all ready to go." Woohyun announced after he tied Sunggyu's shoelace, giving him a peck on his forehead as he held onto his hand. 

"Where are we going seriously?" Sunggyu chuckled. Instead of his usual shoes, Woohyun has asked for him to wear his sport shoes instead. 

"Hmm... To a place with great scenery." 

"We have to climb a mountain?" Sunggyu asked, already hating the idea of climbing a mountain. 

Woohyun seeing the face that Sunggyu was making started to laugh. "It won't be too much of a climb. It's just a forty minutes climb alright? I promise." 

"Forty minutes?! Can we skip it, Woo?" Sunggyu pouted. 

"It's really nice there. You will love it."

Sunggyu said nothing and instead, pouted even more. 

"What about I bring you to a good place to eat after the climb?" 

"Can we have sashimi today?" Sunggyu asked excitedly, face already lighting up at the idea of having sashimi. 

"Anything you want, love. Now let's go." 

--

"Be careful alright. And don't be scared if we happen to encounter a bear okay?" Woohyun said as they reached the place of hiking. 

"There's bear here?!" Sunggyu started to freak out.

"Yea. Someone saw a mummy bear and its cub here in July?" Woohyun said, pointing at the photo shown on a notice board with the latest update of when a bear was seen. 

"Damn. Woohyun, why are you doing this to me. I really hate you." Sunggyu pouted. 

Woohyun chuckled. "Come on. There's a guide with us too so it will be fine okay?" 

"Can I say no?" 

"No." Woohyun chuckled even more. 

The climb went well, with no bears seen. As they walked out of the forest, they were able to see the sunlight and in front of them was yet another pathway towards the beautiful scenery Woohyun had mentioned. They could also see a mountain from where they were currently at. The chilly weather make the whole hike seems like a walk since they didn't sweat at all and the chilly weather keeps their mood up. 

After walking for a while more, they finally came to their destination. In front of them is the ocean. The endless ocean. Sunggyu had his mouth opened as he looked at the scene in front of them. The ocean was surrounded by rocks on both sides, and behind them was the beautiful scenery of mountain. This was really beautiful. It felt like a date with the nature. 

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Woohyun asked, hugging Sunggyu from the back. 

Sunggyu nodded. "It really is beautiful." 

Woohyun chuckled when he saw Sunggyu with his mouth open. "Close your mouth, love." 

"Oh shut up. It's because this is really beautiful." 

"Not as beautiful as you." 

"Shut up. You're so disgusting that you ruin everything." 

"That's a little too much, Sunggyu shi." Woohyun pouted .

"Oh really, Woohyun shi?" Sunggyu asked, turning around in Woohyun's hold to look at the man. 

"Yes, and I'm hurt by you." Woohyun  faked a hurt look and clenched onto his chest. 

"This is too dramatic." Sunggyu laughed. 

"But you love it." Woohyun grinned, loving how Sunggyu was finally in his hold and genuinely laughing right now. 

-- 

After having spent two days at the countryside of Hokkaido, the two decided to head of to Sapporo which was a five hours drive from where they were. 

What shocked Sunggyu was how well-mannered the hotel staffs were. When they were about to set off, a group of staffs lined up in a row and waved to them when they left. They even bowed. 

"They are really nice people. You won't get to see this in Sapporo as much as here but there's some places that still does this. But they are all really nice people." Woohyun explained to Sunggyu. 

"Get some rest before we get to Sapporo." 

"I just woke up for goodness sake."

"Everyone knows you sleep all the time alright." Woohyun laughed. 

"That's not true. Who said that?" Sunggyu pouted, crossing his arms over his chest, trying to act all mad. 

"Myungsoo~"

"That brat. What does he know. He only looks at Sungyeol but not his brother." 

"Nam Woohyun will look at you from now on." Woohyun turned to Sunggyu, with his ever dazzling smile. 

"Idiot." Sunggyu mumbled, but the smile still managed to get onto his face. 

For the first half of the drive, Sunggyu managed to stay awake and chat with Woohyun, much to the other man's liking. However, after resting at a rest stop, Sunggyu started to curve into a ball and fell asleep. 

"And you said you don't sleep all the time." Woohyun smiled, ruffling Sunggyu's hair. 

--

As expected, the city is different. Instead of seeing lands around them. They are now surrounded by buildings and people from all walks, leading their busy life. 

"Let's go shopping for our winter clothes." 

"Isn't that a little too early?" 

"Hmm... Winter is colder and longer in Hokkaido so we could probably shop for our winter coats earlier here." Woohyun said, pulling Sunggyu alongside him.

Sunggyu frowned when he read the sign. It was the way to the subway. "Yah, didn't you say we are going shopping?" 

"We are." 

"Then why the subway?" Sunggyu frowned even more.

"It's underground shopping, sweetie." Woohyun chuckled. 

Indeed, the streets were empty compared to what was seen underground. 

The underground was packed with people. Sunggyu could see shopping malls entrance and shops from left to right, from the front to the back. It was no joke. There was shops and malls entrance everywhere that makes it seem like one would be lost in here if they are not familiar with the place. 

"Don't let go of my hand okay? I don't want to lose you here." Woohyun whispered into his ear, gripping tighter onto Sunggyu's hand. 

After walking through the crowd for about fifteen minutes, Woohyun suddenly pulled Sunggyu into a shop. 

"Gyu let's get couple coat!" Woohyun suggested excitedly, already browsing through all the coats in the shop. 

"What about this?" Woohyun asked as he held up two similar coats of two different colors. One in black and the other one in light brown. 

Sunggyu nodded his head. "Seems nice." 

"Let's try it on!" Woohyun said excitedly, pushing the light brown colored coat into Sunggyu's hand. 

"We look good together." Woohyun grinned, seemingly like an idiot. 

"Idiot. Does the coat look good on us?" 

"Of course it looks good on you! You look good in everything." Sunggyu rolled his eyes at the answer but smile nonetheless. "Idiot." 

"Let's get something else too!" 

So in the end, the two got couple coats, sweaters and shoes. 

"Isn't this a little too much? It's only the first shop." Sunggyu said, eyeing the amount of bags they were holding. 

"The world needs to know we're a couple so they won't snatch you from me!" 

"Female hormones, you need to stop. This is too much." 

"Don't call me female hormones!" Woohyun pouted. "I really hate that." 

"Oh? Who was the one that said our couple name can be female hormones when we get together?" Sunggyu chuckled. 

"I don't want it anymore." Woohyun pouted. "Wait! You remembered what I said?!" A huge smile immediately make it onto Woohyun's face while Sunggyu tried to act nonchalant . 

"No... I just happen to remember about that." Sunggyu denied, eyes looking at anything but the man in front of him.

"Aww Sunggyu shi, I'm touched." Woohyun grinned, pulling Sunggyu into a hug. 

"Oh shut up! Get away from me!" Sunggyu quickly pushed Woohyun away and walked away. 

"You obviously loved me from the start." Woohyun smiled to himself. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Sorry for the wait! The ideas just wouldn't come to me and I was so tired when I first came back to japan that I couldn't even stay up and write it (since I write mostly during the night) XD I hope you guys liked it (it's long and crappy, I hope I didn't bore you) ㅠㅠㅠㅠ what I wrote came mostly from my trip to Hokkaido hahaha. Since we went for more scenery viewing, I couldn't add in much >< either way, I hope you enjoyed it. Do leave me a comment! ^^ next chapter is probably the last chapter, it's ending already noooooooo hahaha. Please give me your support till the end ^^ thank you always ♥️

 

New Addiction hit 10000 views recently hehe thank you so much ♥️♥️♥️