Misunderstanding

Miss you

" Yoongi your gay?"

I can't believe I heard him say that he loves nurse kim, my uncle Jongin, I wish I was having a dreaming right now as I started running down the hallway. I ignored the looks others were giving me for running  but I could care less right now about what they thought my mind was in a complete state of shock from everything I just heard. I felt broken even though we were nothing but friends I hoped  that even though we had times when we wanted to rip eachothers throats out we could possibly get closer but I guess thats its impossible now. He will only think of me as a friend and nothing more, I just have to get over him as quick as i can to move on in life. I made it outside the hospital building and stopped underneath a shelter gasping for air while I tried to get my thoughts straight which wasn't working right now, once my breathing slowed down enough I considered turning around and attempting to talk to Yoongi saying my last goodbye before I left but when I turned around he was right behind me also worn out with a worried expression.

" W-Why did you r-run?" He struggled to word out while he collapsed on the ground holding his chest.

" I don't know why. I j-just did." I stuttered out, why am I nervous right now he seems the same.

" Is it because of what you saw?" I nodded, " How much did you see?"

" I heard the whole confession, do you really like my uncle? I mean he is a nice guy and surprisingly he is single but  well . . " I knealt and lay down beside him whilst turning my head in the opposite direction avoiding eye contact.

" You think I'm gay right?" I looked at him trying not to look like an open book.

" I'm not."

" But you confessed?I know what I saw and heard."

" You heard me 'practise' my confession but it was to a different person not to Nurse kim. I was nervous, I still am I because I don't know if they feel the same way I do."

" If the confession wasn't to him then who was it meant for?"

I looked at him innocently and I felt a little bit hopeful but when he didn't respond I turned back around my face dropped maybe it wasn't for me, how could it be we do nothing but fight, it'll be stupid if he liked me.  With that thought I started to stand back up but before I could properly sit up he pulled me back down smacking him lips on mine. I tried to push him off since this was more than likly one of those times he pranked me and right now it wasn't funny but he didn't budge but made the kiss deeper by pulled my head gently but with a bit of force towards his.

" Yoo. . .  gi . . " I cried out in between his kiss now with a tear falling down the side of my cheek. He felt the tear and straight away pulled off wiping it with his thumb looking at me with caring eyes.

" I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry."

" Why did you do that? Why kiss me?" I asked with a few more tears making its way down my cheek like I was hurt.

" Its because I love you, " I looked at him with confusion, " You were the one that the confession is for not nurse Kim so i'm not gay alright." He gave a short giggle ending in a cute smile looking into my eyes as he lay beside me on the grass.

" You mean it? Your not playing around like you always do?" He nodded his head and I jumped towards him hugging him tightly leaving him confused at first.

" Does this mean you like me to?" I nodded, my head still in his shirt.

I'm glad, I didn't think you would think of me the same way. I didn't mean to hid it from you I just couldn't saw it but now is the last time before you leave i can say it. I didn't want you to leave thinking i'm gay when in fact I'm madly in love with you.

I felt estatic, extremely happy it was a relief that he wasn't gay and what more was that he felt the same way I did, our hearts skipped for the other person which was more than either of us could expect. We stayed in the same positions we were in then i remembered I had to leave soon. I got up almost unwillingly because I was dreading the feeling I will have in a moment when I left, we finally were able to get our feelings across to the other and already I have to leave. One look at the other and no words could be said Yoongi knew the reason why I came today and that I had to go, we both stood up and I gave him one last hug with a soft and gentle kiss before I walked off making one last promise.

" Yoongi promise me that when I get back you tell me everything it is that your hidding. Also don't lie to me again please. I love you."

Saying the words 'I love you' to the one you love always leaves you a warm fuzzy feeling at the end.  Even as I walked away I couldn't get the smile off my face since I knew that when I came back there would be someone happily waiting for my return.

 

Yoongi's POV

Watching Minah walk away with a cute grin on  her face was heart warming but also heart breaking, seeing her happy was good but she still didn't know the conditions of my disease which mad emy heart ache. I wanted to tell her but considering how she is worried about her family now isn't the time. My only worry is if I  can last the whole time she is gone to be healthy enough to  see her one last time.  When I couldn't see her any longer I went back up to the room and surprisingly enoug nurse Kim was still inside my room, I walked up to him and told him what just happened.

" How did it go, that was Mina just now that you saw right?" I nodded

" She was surprised and thought I was in love with you hyung, but I told her everything."

" Even your condition,"  I stood there quiet showing no expression, I guess he could tell whta i meant by my reaction and he just sighed heavily.

" Min Yoongi. You need to tell you soon otherwise it will be to late as it is you don't know how much longer you can last nad neither do I and you will feel better knowing that she knows of your condition so she can get herself ready for the worst. You know that if everything goes well you will make it to your next birthday and only a few days after that, I can't guarantee that will even happen though." He sounded sad but I knew he was worried for the both of us.

" I know but its just hard to tell her an dnow I just hope I can make it. I'll have to get Jimin to get in contact with her for me, it seems that will be the only way for me ot talk to her."

" I hope it goes well, for the both of you. I can't imagin what it will be like without you. Your like a younger brother to me and now we both know what Minah thinks of you." I couldnt' help but give a shy smile.

When He left the room I was left alone for the rest of the day I stood near the window looking outside thinking of Minah, I just hoped that she came back soon just thinking of spending a few days away from her already made my heart feel like it was being stabbed and a bit difficult to breathe.