New friends

Miss you

A few months have already past, that Minah has left to see her family it is already the month of both of our birthdays and she has yet to arrive back however she did call Jimin yesterday saying that she will be back tomorrow hopefully. I hoped that what he said was true because as it is I already am having trouble breathing now, my heart is getting weak I feel that I will be lucky enough to even make it to my own birthday let alone her's that is only the day after mine. I want her back she still needs to know how bad everything is if Minah is able to come back soon and I can tell her I won't regret anything that has happened and take life as how I should have. I started to wonder what she would be like after spending a few months away from her maybe she changed  but I hope nothing drastic like forgetting who everyone is but I highly doubt thaht she is the type of person thatis always careful wherever she may go  but when I say that I hope she still feels the same way we felt the last time we saw eachother. 

I'm with Jimin now at a restaurant  a few blocks from the hospital nurse Kim allowed me to spend the rest fo the week outside if I wanted but the moment I felt uneasy or my heart felt weak to return straight away, I wasn't going to pass this opportunity to spend what might be my last few hours alive outside the hopsital. So while MInah was on her way back we planned to do something for when she arrives tomorrow Jimin could understand where I was coming from he was the only one around me besides the nurses and doctors that know of my situation so we decided to make the best of it when she comes back.  It was a good thing that the both of us were close because we have simular ideas when it comes to annoying Minah, so far we planned to ignore her but I know that for me it will be extremely difficult especially if she got anymore beautiful than the last time. So justin case that happened we had to make er believe that everything that I said of us being together in the future to be a lie when in reality ot was true after  few more days we could no longer spend the rest of our lives happily together well maybe Minah can when she meets someone that will care for her like i do and to be hoonest the only perosn besides myself that I would like her to be with is Jimin, however JImin has mentioned how a few of his friends have thought that Minah is beautiful but I never thought to much about it until now.

" Yah Jimin who did you say might like Minah?" Jimin stopped eating his Jap-Chae and looked up with his cheeks puffed up attemping to swollow his food without choking.

" Mmmft. Aaahhh. Oh that why did you want to know now of all times hyung?"

" Its just that I know I won't be here much longer and well besides you I want Minah to have some support for when I'm gone."

" Hyung you can't think like that!" Jimin argued trying to see the positive side of things.

" I'm sorry but I can't think like that any more. Jimin you need to understand what it is that I have to go through. Please it would mean a lot that when I can't be round her that someone besides you , that I can trust."

" *sigh* Ok I'm assuming you want to meet them." I nodded

" I have an idea what if they also come with us that way she will also know them, I'm sure the guys won't mind infact they would most likely love it and that way you can get to meet them to." 

I had nothing to complain about not when I get to meet the people who will be caring for Minah the one of my life. Jimin organised a time where we can all meet up tomorrow, it was decided that we would meet up for a quick snack before we went bowling and later for karaoke I thought it would be perfect, we can all enjoy ourselves while meeting new people. After we planned everything we continued with the rest of our meal as it was brought out to us when we left we  wonder the streets until it got late only then did we return to the hopsital. Jimin dropped me off and rushed home so he wouldn't be scoulded for staying out to late but I highlly doubt that he will be in much trouble with his family.

 

The next day when I woke up I was welcomed by  bouque of flowers on the bedside table with a card inside, I took the card out while still laying in bed reaing it out loud.

To Min Yoongi

Saengil chukae for turning 23! I want you to have the best birthday today and thats why I have made you a very special breakfast. You can do whatever it is that you want today and I won't get angry or yell at you today and if I do you can do whatever you want with me. ( Just not something immature or stupid please I beg you) 

What breakfast? Theres nothing here and who wrote that. If it was Jimin I will punch him the moment I see him I swear, he's making it sound like he is a girl or emotional that its my birthday.

" OH your awake?" I was  a bit startled when the door was opened with a plate full of food, I couldn't see who it was though that was carrying it. " Here you go."

" Thanks but - MINAH! Your back already?!" I didn't expect to see Minah already didn't Jimin say that she was going to be back  bit later on today not in the morning? " WHy are you here?"

" I caught an early flight back, why yuo don' want me here?" I didn't know what to say so instead I shook my head like an idiot. making her giggle at my stupidness.

" Yoongi do you like them?" She pointed towards the flowers.

" They're pretty, so you brought them and that means that the message inside -"

" - was from me to. Why do you sound so surprised now? You know I can do something good once in a while I'm not always annoying or pestering someone."

" Did you mean what you wrote in there  that you would try not to get angry or yell all day and that I can do something to you if you do?" She gave me a 'I-shouldn't- have-wrote-that' look on her face so I assured her I wouldn't do anything weird to her if she did.

Even though it was my birthday she still acted teh same as she always did, she helped me change into my clothes even though I insisted that I do it myself but hay if she wants to undress and dress methen I have no problem. All morning until Jimin came she was like a maid to me but the moment Jimin walked in it was like she had a pesonallity change. 

"minah? What are you doing here already didn't you say you coming at midday and its . . .10am?!" Jimin was just surprised as I was, he looked at me with as if saying  ' Did-you-know ' and I shook my head and sighed.

" I came to surprise you both, and by the shocked expression I guess it worked." She looked at both of us grinning glad she did this.

" Yah! Minah!! " JImjin yelled startling m. I looked at MInahg adn she just smiled. I stood by teh bed as teh bnoth of them arugued for a good 10 minutes until Jimin in the end gave up when he realsied that he would never win an arguement against her  and fell on the bed beside me while dragging me along with him.

We looked at eachother when I whipsered out, " What are we suppose to do now?"

" We can still do what we planned but do it after we decide to go out to meet everyone. Just act like you don't care about what she says as long as she follows." I nodded my head but jumped slightly when Minah came up behind me.

" What are you two whispering about, that I can't hear?" She made a cute pout and it took all my strenghth so I wouldn't grab her and kiss them right now even if my heart is beating rapidly at just the thought.

" Nothing." We shared an innocent smile at her.

When it got to around 12.15pm, Jimin suggested we go out for lunch, I agreed willingly knowing what was happing meanwhile Minah was making a fuss saying how I should stay inside, instead I ignored her liked planned built I hoped that she would understand.

" Come on Minah let the guy enjoy his birthday why don't ya?" 

" Fine, its just that . . . "

" What?"  

" Nothing" I looked over to Minah she had a sad face and it made me feel horrible for not considering how she is feeling.

" Okay so lets go already."

 

Jimin was keen to leave and in a way so was I just to  meet these people, I wanted to know if they were good guys because at the moment the only thing that worries me is Minah. Once we left the hospital we casually walked to the cafe she didn't say much and only followed in silence a few steps behind Jimin and I while we spoke to eachother. Every now and then I turned around to see Minah not far behind with a sad depressing look on her face, it hurt me seeing her like this and all I could imagine would be what her face would be like when I'm not around. I can already see her face in tears, eyes puffy and red from countless hours of crying on someone's shoulder, her beautiful face getting slightly thinner from lack of food. In time she would have close to no energy not unless someone can motivate or convince her. I told Jimin everything that I was thinking it was troubling me alot Jimin being the type of person he is tried to cheer me up it helped a little but that thought was still deep in my head. As I was deep in my thoughts I didn't even realise that we had already arrived at the Cafe where our guests were already waiting for us and I had some how already taken a seat beside a guy that looked a few years younger and had his hair dyed a bright orange that would resemble the sun, Minah sat opposite me beside a guy that had dark burgendy hair he looked young. There were two other guys besides Jimin, they looked like they were about the same age as eachother but older than the other two with abnormal hair colours, however the thing was even though I had only just sat down I already feel welcome and the atmosphere here is something I wish I could stay around for a long time so I had a good feling that this was a good idea though it will hurt me a bit in the end but it was all for Minah.

Jimin introduced us to them one by one; The one with orange hair was Taehyung and he had this easy going personality that makes it easy for people he just met to like him; Teh burgendy haired one was Jungkook, he was the youngest one here but was equally friendly as Taehyung, even if he is the youngest he was matured with an innocent face. The other two guys were Seokjin and Hoseok. Seokjin prefered to be called Jin and was a year older than me but being around him I had this feeling of security like I had around Nurse Kim, the other guy Hoseok was actually simular to Taehyung I had this gut feeling that I can become good friends with him.

Each  of us spoke to eachother and it felt like we were all getting along with one another perfectly fine until Minah stood up and excused herself to go outside for a while, worried that something was wrong I told everyone else that I was going to follow her to make sure it wasn't something serious. When I walked out the door I saw her sitting on a brick wall surounding a garden, the spot she chose to sit looked like she was taking a photo shoot for a magazine but I knew she didn't intend to make it look like that. I sat beside her and her face was hard to read when she looked at me. Sad. Happy. Confused. Lost. All those feelings mixed together at once.

" Yoongi whats going on?"


OK so here it is the second or third last chapter, I haven't quite decided yet just depends on how long the next one is. I might not be able to update anytime soon so because I just started university. So keen yet nervous for classes to start.

I'm sorry to those that hoped or wanted this story to be long but I planned from the start that it would be short just wasn't sure how short. Its probably not the best short story because my writting isn't the best but I hope it is still good enough for you to enjoy it.

You can all probably guess what might be happening later on in the story so I'm sorry if it is predictable so I'll try my best to make it interesting and not make it end weirdly. So please wait for me even if it takes a long time for me to update.

Thanks for reading and hoped you liked it ^^ *bows