Letters

Miss you

" Y-Yoongi your still thank goodness. I-I thought you would have already gone without s-saying goodbye."

" I said that I would wait didn't I?"He looked at me weakly I could tell he was suffering but how much I couldn't tell it made me sad seeing him like this and I could onlly really give him one thing. This.

" Thank you." I leaned down and gave him a soft kissing then showing the gentlist smile I could make forcing it to not make him worry.

I stayed with him for a while mainly just making small talk and laughing about some things from the past and since he wasn't int he best condition to go anywhere I went outside quickly to get us both some drinks the only problem was the closest vending machine was at the end of the long corridor around the corner. I ran there knowing I shouldn't but I couldn't help myself I was worried that something might happen while I'm gone so the only way to not risk that was to get there and back as quick as I can. I got the both of us a bottle of juice but when I opened the door I see Yoongi sleeping. Maybe he just got tired and needed some more rest, I didn't want to wake him but when I noticed a piece of paper beside him and read it I was shocked. As I was reading tears were beginning to surface, I constantly looked at him seeing his pale skin reflect off the sun, I didn't notice until now how much I needed him, how much I wanted him. how much I had to see his stupid smiling face but the more I read the instructions it faded faster.

 

Dear Minah

I'm sorry to do this to you, but I don't have much time to explain everything that I like and know is written in a diary at the top of the compartment to my beside draw theer will be a button, pop it and it will appear for you. If you need more proof on the cupboard there will beb more. You will need help from someone to get it down. 

I may not be with you now but I will always be around you when you need me.

Yoongi

Reading his letter I rushed outside to run into Jimin he was shocked obviously from me suddenly opening the door frantically but when he walked inside he understood everything, I yelled at him to get whatever it was that was on top of the cupboard to be taken down while I literary ran to the other side fo his bed searching for the button Yoongi was describing.

" Why can't I find this button? It should be here/" I opened each draw and couldn't fid a single button but when Jimin walked over he pressed something and the top part of the draw poped up, I took it off revealing a secret compartment inside a book.

" Is this what he wanted me to see?" I looked at Jimin and he was already nodding his head as if signalling it was alright for me to open and read it.

" Here are the others, he meant for you to read it when he wasn't here. He told me about these when we first met, thats when I noticed that he liked you. Everything that he felt towards you every moment since you both began to see eachother thats when he wrote in these. Don't judge and try to understand what he is saying before you say anything else." Jimin spoke so softly that just from him talking like this about Yoongi was making me tear up.

I opened up the first book and began reading the pages. Nothing was making sense but as I gradually went through it all made sense he was describing me from his point of view, I was the small angelic figure that came through the boring room along side the caring male nurse. It never crossed my mind that he would have thought of me that way especially when all he ever did was tease me. How does he expect me to react calmly after reading this? I'm still reading the first book and I'm already bawling my eyes out wishing he was still here, why did he have to leave me? Yoongi. . .

                            Today she was crying after her dog died. I stood by her watching, I didn't know what to do isnce it was my first time seeing her cry since she arrived. Her face though it was turning red from crying, the tears falling down her cheeks made me get the urge to want to rush towards her and embrace her small figure against mine  however my body wouldn't move. It hurt me seeing her cry. I wanted to say something to cheer her up but when I spoke saying 'Don't worry aout it you can always get another one'. The way it came out sounded so cocky and rude it didn't surprise me when she threw the closest thing near her at me ending in us arguing. At least when we were arguing she had her mind off of her dog for the time being, if that was the only way for me to cheer her up I hoped it worked.

I remember that day clearly Yoongi was making fun of me for caring for my dead dog so much but I didn't think that he was trying to cheer me up, I had no idea.I continued reading most of the things I read were what I did in the past and how I was really happy when I began helping out the hospital, the day I was told I could leave but I decided to stay but I can't rememeber why I did.

"Jimin c-can you give me the other books and leave me alone for a while." I tried to show a strong face holding my tears back as much as I could until I finished reading.

" Here. I'll wait outside for you, call me when you want me but if I hear anything weird I'm coming in. Arrasso?" I nodded my head and Jimin gave a soft smile before he left the room and I continued to read.

~ about an hour later and currently reading the last book

" Your such a fool for liking me, and me even more for liking you in return. Why did you have to record all of these so far, I'm almost done and already I've fallen into pieces . . . Why did I have to love you so much. I don't want to read the rest but I have to, I must so I can happily say that you were right about everything and thank you but I don't know how it will end Yoongi I'm scared." I was now on the borderline breaking point right now anything that were to hit me really hard and I will have an endless stream of tears running from my face

                               Tonight is my last night, I can feel it. Its my birthday today it was eventful to say the least introducing her to Jimin's friends. It hurts me painfully seeing her happily with them but what can I do as of tomorrow I will no longer be able to see her any longer, if the only thing I can do for her while I'm gone is to make sure she is happy with another that will take care of her better than I ever did so be it. I have to keep telling myself she is better off this way that is why I was being such an today in hopes that she would hate me but she showed a different expression then what I hoped. It actually made me a bit happy that she cares for me the way she does but also kills me knowing what is going to happen tomorrow if  I can even make it that far ahead. She knows how much I like her already but not to the same point that I can tell her how much exactly which is why I've decided to show her these books. . . .

I couldn't hold it in any more my tears slowly began to surface my fingers were trembling slightly as I remembered yesterday. I knew most of it already so why did you have to repeat everything like i didn't know? I admit you were a idiot but you were being protective I can see that. I was about to close the book when something came out from inside the book. A photo came out and landed on the floor, it was of me then I opened the book again to the last page of the book and another message was left behind.

 

                               Minah when your reading this it means that I have already left your life. Please try stay strong when your reading this I don't intend to make you cry or make you upset all I want is to tell you the truth of my feelings to you. As you have probably already figured out I love you alot so much that I can't tell you face to face. Minah your the angel that came into my miserable life without you I had no hope in living, your the reason I lived for so long. Since meeting you I have enjoyed each moment that I lived even if most of that time I was annoying you or making your life miserable. Mianhae. I did that because I didn't know how to put my feelings into actions until the last few months all because you were my first for everything. First kiss, first crush, first love. Everything I did with you was the first for me even if it didn't appear that way, I tried to hide it the best I could from you because I'm older and its embarrassing for someone my age not expriences these. You probably noticed the photgraph that came out. Its of you as you've guess. You're most likely guessing how and why I have this. Firstly no I am not some kind of erted person, but yes I did take it secretly without you noticing only that if you knew I had a picture of you the relationship between us would be really awkward. Secondly the picture isn't the only one, there is an envelope somewhere inside the book full of our last moments together. Nurse Kim helped me with the camera angles since there is a few hidden cameras in the room.( How else could I get a picture of you acting normally infront of me?)  When you are finished reading everything ask Nurse Kim to take them out and I leave all the recorded footage and photos with you to remind you of the times we spent together so you have memories of the both of us. Please I ask that you treasure them just like I have treasured you in my life every moment since I saw you. Again I know your crying by now, I know you better than anyone besides Jimin, so cheer up I'll always be with you not physically but always in your heart and my spirit is always nearby. If you ever get into trouble don't be afraid to call Jimin alright or one of those guys we met I'm sure they will become really close to you and one of them will replace me in your heart. If that day comes take it and be with him, he will treat you better than I ever could. So live the rest of your life in happiness and not dwelling in the past thats all I ask. Your not alone. You will always and forever have my heart. Saranghae Minah.

" Yoongi . . . pabo. . . pabo. Your such an idiot. I want to hate you but I can't. " I went over to where his body was on the bed and cried loudly not caring anymore I was already in pieces so I didn't care then I felt a hand on my back.

"Minah let it out alright." Jimin stood by my side as I cried for what seemed like hours until I collapsed holding his hand in mine.

 

~ A few days later

Its been a couple days nowand I'm miserable, every night since then I only dream of Yoongi, every moment during the day he is on my mind. I can't think straight, can't sleep, can't eat. My whole life is falling apart because he isn't around I tried to move on but nothing is happening, lately I've seen Jimin's friends they did cheer me up for a while but the moment we left I got back to this miserable and depressed state. Then I got a message from Jin.

Hi Minah, how are you feeling? Did you want me to do anything for you?

Hi Jin. I'm not that well still. Can't get my mind off of him. I'm sorry you can't do anything not unless you can bring back the dead.

Sorry I can't but I want to be there for you, if you'll let me.

Why are you like this? Don't you see me as pitiful, and thats why your acting like this? Jin your a nice guy I don't want to take advantage of that.

Its alright. I don't see you as pitiful, your going through a tough time right now and I want to help you. Besides I want to ask you something.

What?

It might be early still but will you go out with me? I have feeling for you and I know that you don't have any towards me now however I won't leave you and will take care of you through each step of the way. You don't need to love me just let me be there for you.

W-what is he saying? G-go out with him? Its almost exactly like what Yoongi said, how did he know this would happen. I don't want to forget him but Jin is being really supportive I don't know if I should or not especially when my feelings are a mess. I was deep in thought when a small stray dog came up to me the side of my leg getting my attention. I looked in its eyes it reminded me of Yoongi so much, was this a sign that I should just go with it. I began to rub the dog's stomach it seemed happy which brang a small smile on my face also making my heart feel a little lighter, maybe I will give Jin a chance.

Alright. I will go out with you, but I'm sorry I don't feel the same way you do now but maybe in time I will. Gomawo Jin. Would you be able to meet me at the park I want to show you something.

Sure ^^ I'll be there soon.

I decided to take the dog home with me since it reminded me a lot of Yoongi, I walked over to a shaded tree in the park and sat down. Picking up the small dog and placing him on my lap I leaned against the tree and looked up towards the sky. 'Min Yoongi I miss you but please stay by my side', I thought to myself and the small dog gave a bark like he was responding to my request to Yoongi.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

I'm so sorry I've taken so long to update the last chapter. Its a lot longer than what I hoped but hopefully you will still like it. The story is only a short one because I felt that if I dragged it on for to long it would get boring but anyway what did you think of the story? Good? Bad? Let me know please!

This is the first sad type of story I've done and to tell the truth I had to stop writing in some parts so I could think staright otherwise I would start crying. To those fans whose bias is Suga, I'm really sorry if you don't like this story because of the way it ends. I love Suga in fact he's my bias with Jimin but the moment I heard about him being in hospital this idea came to me and I sincerely hope it never comes to this.

Thanks to everyone reading, subscring and commenting it means alot consideing my writting in my opinion really so thanks for supporting me throughout the story ^o^