truth

Miss you

" What's going on Yoongi?" I was startled when she looked at me with those eyes.

" Nothing." she sighed then looked at me again saying 'really-this-is-nothing-to-you?'

"Fine but you won't like it in the end though. I wanted you to meet them so you won't be longer in the future and I wanted to see if they were decent people just so you know they're Jimin's friends. They seem like good people so you should be fine when I'm not here-"

"What you leaving?! When? Why?!" I froze I really didn't want to tell her.

"Ok well I was cutting it short but tomorrow sometime I don't know when exactly." She looked at me confused, " I'm sick Minah and I'm worried that when I leave you would be alone so I wanted to meet the people that Jimin said that thought you were nice so I could judge them if they were good enough for you. I don't know what would happen if I didn't like them but thats not the case they are all great by the look of it and they have great personalities you're better off with them then me."

" I don't want to be with them I want to be with you and only you Yoongi, don't you want to be with me?" her voice was sounding like she was about to cry and she hasn't even heard of the worst part yet.

" Look Minah I want to stay with you its just that . ."

" What is it that you have to leave so urgently? You know what tomorrow is right? SO WHY?!!"

" I MIGHT DIE BY TOMORROW!!!" I kind of yelled at her making her flinch slightly scaring her." I might not even make it to see you on your birthday and that is what's scaring me right now, you haev no idea how much I want to stay alive and spend the rest of my life with you but I can't because of the condition I have. The reason why I had so many tests and couldn't leave the hospital for almost my whole life is because I can't survive for long if my heart rate excelerated that explains why that day when you saw me out of the hospital and we saw eachother you had to take me back after I collapsed after seeing you. My heart was beating rapidly just at the sight of seeing you, its been hard for me the moment I realised that I liked you I hoped that if I treated you like I didn't care like teasing you all the time my feeling would disappear but instead they grew and now it hurts more than ever."

" I never knew . . why  . .why did you hide it from me? Does Jimin know?" I nodded " Then why? why me?"

" Because I love you so much that I don't want to lose you but either way in the end I will and theres nothing I can do that can change that. There are no operations that can help me at this stage. I told Jimin once I got to know him better I knew I could trust him in not telling you until I was able to and it probably hurt him just as much since he's known you longer than I have, he knew the whole time the way I felt towards you, I think he figured it out from the moment we first met. Remember how we teased you about a dream you had and how I confessed then I renacted it, those feeling that I said was all sincere, I meant every word of what I said and it hurt more knowing you wouldn't think it was real but I didn't care if I had a chance to tell you then I would even if you wouldn't believe me so thats why."

" You've liked me for that long? Then what about when I walked in on you with Nurse Kim?" I knew she would bring this up. I had to stop for a while I clunched my shirt because it was beginning to hurt.

" Everything you heard then, the whole conversation between us was about my feelings for you. I was to nervous to say it outright and I didn't know what or how I should say it and Nurse Kim suggested I just try it on him, I didn't notice that the whole time I spoke I never said your name probably because if I did I would have broken down. Thats why I asked to meet Jimin's friends. I know they will keep you company when I'm not around, they're cheerful and since I already know hearing from Jimin how some of them might actually like you made me feel more at ease than thinking when I leave you'll beleft alone for a long time. At least this way you can let out all of your tears and fustrations out and have someone to cry on. I-I', so so sorry Minah that I have to do this to you especially now of all times." I looked at her and she was already in tears sobbing quietly when I walked over to where she was and held her in my arms waiting for her to calm down enough before we went back to the others.

~~~~~~

We didn't go back to the hospital until late in the afternoon, Minah took a long time to settle down but I don't blame her afterall everything she heard was deep I only hope she feels better eventually, everyone walked me back to the hospital before they went their separate ways, I think Jimin and Taehyung walked Minah home though she almost refused to in the end I had to promise her I will stay awake until she comes tomorrow morning. It was selfish but if it would ease her pain then it has to be done, once I returned back to my room I went looking for a piece of paper to leave a letter for Minah just incase I leave suddenly while she is on her way to visit.

The following day when I woke up thte nurses and doctors came in early for morning check ups I could tell from their expressions that it wasn't good, after the checkup and they all left nurse Kim stayed behind to tell me what everything meant. He went on to say that my heart was almost failing and it was only a matter of time so it was best that he doesn't go anywhere today to be safe, I nodded knowing fully well what he meant and then again it wasn't like I had any plans of going anywhere anyway. Not an hour later I was back in bed just laying down hoping that Minah would be arriving, soon enough she came throwing the door open and running to my side with tear filled eyes.

" Y-Yoongi your still thank goodness. I-I thought you would have already gone without s-saying goodbye."

" I said that I would wait didn't I?" I told her weakly trying my best to smile at her.

" Thank you." She leaned down and gave me a soft kiss putting a cute gentle smile across her face.

Minah stayed with me for a while until she walked outside to get a drink but the moment she walked out everything began to get dark.