A Bit More than Friends

Miss you

Its been 2 years now since a certain volunteer made a difference to my miserable life the only fun I can have here is maing fun and making her time caring for me hell, it has been good but I never expected  her suddenly  become beautiful after only not seeing her for 6 months. It has been awfully quiet. I still remember the first day she came into my room she wore casual clothes under a winter jacket that looked really thick, she stood a bit nervously behind the nurse who cares for me which happened to be a guy, Nurse Kim. Nurse Kim was popular among everyone in the hospital all the female patients wanted him to look after them while all the female staff flirted with him any chance they got. I guess he choose to be the main nurse to watch over me to get away from everyone he wasn't a bad guy I found out before she came that she was his niece. Then within a month of him telling me stories of what she's like and everything that she has done she came in. The day Nurse Kim brang her in and announced that he will be training her to look after me she looked very ordinary from first impressions, her name was Park Minah. She looked like everyone else that came here but even at that moment I felt something tingle inside of me, something that I had never felt before. I was already 20 at that time and I had yet to fall in love maybe it was from the lack of me going out walking and enjoying the risks of life like everyone else that I was never able to feel it before then.

 

 ~flashback 2 years ago~

"Yoongi! Yoongi! Where are you? Its time for your meal. Ahh come on already you know I hate this, your not  a little kid you know that?"

I could hear Minah yelling out to me from inside the building pity she didn't know I was outside laying under a tree surrounded by some bushes on a patch of soft grass. I wasn't thinking of much just imagining myself running around chasing after people and what trouble I could get into. I didn't even notice when I has fallen asleep I was only woken up when I felt cold drops of water falling onmy face followed by the cold breeze. When I had fully woken up it was raining but I had no intention of going inside quickly so I casually walked in at my own pace as the rain began pouring. 20 minutes later I finally made it inside clothes completely drenched the one white hopsital gown now see through as it stuck to my skin. I had only taken a few steps in the hallway towards my room when I heard a loud voice yelling out to me from the other side of the hall.

"Where were you?! I looked everywhere!" Minah was now right infront of me.

" Obviously you didn't if you couldn't find me Minah." I responded cockily earning a scowl from her

" Shut up would ya, do you know how woried I was what if something bad happened to you and I couldn't find you I would get the blame for losing you. Look at your your soaked get inside and change your clothes." She dragged me into my room and threw a dry towel and a change of clothes  from the nearby cupboard at me.

" Here use this to dry yourself  and put these on when your done."

" Can't you help me? You are suppose to take care of me aren't you?" I was only teasing her like I usually do but her face flushed several shades of red  before she came closer.

" Your so childish you know that." She complained as she took off my wet shirt showing my pale skin wrapping the towel around my shoulders to help keep me warm.

" You can do the rest."

" What aren't you going to finish what you started?" I pointed to the pants smirking at her, I only ever do this because I love to see her embarassed face.

" O-Of course not! Min Yoongi you do it yourself I'll wait outside while you change and don't call me back in unless your done. I don't want a repeat of l-last time." I laughed as she walked outside.

Last time I thought it would be a great idea to prank her, I did exactly the same as this but while I was in the middle of changing my sweatpants I called her in. She came walking in like I told her to but what she saw was me bending over taking off my wet pants. Her face turn tomato red before she stormed outside and she didn't come back in for about an hour until nurse Kim came back with her tomake sure I was decent. That was a god day.

" Ok I am ready now." I called her back in after 10 minutes.

" Are you really? Nothing will happen like last time r-right?" I could tell she didn't believe me so I walked to thte door and opened it before her to prove it.

" Happy now?"

" Yeah I am but don't you know how to dry your own hair here give me that and sit on the bed." she grabbed the towel that a around my neck and told to where to go.

I did as she told me and placed myself in the middle of the bed, she climbed up after I did so that I was infront fo her then she dried my hair. She was rough but there was something about her doing this that made me happy, so happy that it sometimes made me uneasy around her but at teh same time I didn't want it to end. When she was done I turned to face her with my messy hair and stared at her for a while making her feel a bit uneasy. I looked at her plump lips they looked soft and they might taste sweet without realising my hea was already leaning in towards her, I was in my own world that I didn't even hear her call out my name the next moment I gave her a soft kiss on her lips. Her eyes were wide open while I had mine closed enjoying the short yet sweet moment. She pushed herself away with a surprised look on her face using her and to cover her lips as tears started to spur in the corner of her eyes.

 

~end flashback~

Since that day its like the both of us changed,  I began to mature and was more aware of her even if I time to time while she always seemed to blush if we became to close together when we were in the same room. It was like she had what happened 2 years ago replaying in her head or something. Each time she would blush I would smirk in response. I knew after two years that I liked her more than a friend but she could never return the feelings I have for her if she knew and I have this gut feeling she is the only one thats around me that has no idea of what I'm going through. Its like she was forced to be with me so I could make friends she was, I found out that she was only a year younger than me and that her birthday was the day after mine which made her's March 10th. Whenever I saw her outside my heart would race.One winter day when I wasn't in the hospital I was just wondering around town like any other normal person would  but when I noticed Minah from across the road wearing wearing a brown fur coat skirt and legging I froze she looked utterly beautiful and when she noticed me she began to wave waiting fo the light to change.

new-autumn-winter-fashion-korean-women-s

She looked happy to see me  but seeing how beautiful she looked along with that expression of seeing me made my heart race rapidly, at first I didn't know what it was since I never felt like that way but the longer I kept looking at her my head began to hurt and my chest started to burn from the pain. Just then the lights changed and I fell to the floor holding my chest trying to get air as I slowly went unconscious. When I woke up again I was in the hospital them I found out from Nurse Kim I had an emergancy oportation because my heart rate was going to fast any faster than it did that I wouldn't be alive right now. I asked him who brang me here and he pointed to outside the room saying that it was Minah, she was worried that something bad happened to you. That was the day i fell in love with her.

Since then she is all I can think about, I day dream about her and sometimes when she is with me acting cute it doesn't feel real, I dream of living a full happy life with her if I had a healthy body. I thought about asking her out but the day I manage to have the courage and ask her out she didn't believe me because it was April 1st, after realsing that I felt like an idot and since then I've been watching her falling deeper and deeper into her.

Today its the start of June Minah and I haven't spoken all week because of a fight we had earlier in the week but when she arrives at work I was ready to apologse to her but my mind sudddenly changed when I saw a guy a bit shorter than me standing beside her with his arm around her waist.


Ok well I don't know if this is any good to start the story off but the drama starts a bit later maybe in the next chapter.

Please coment what you think and if you like it subscribe. thanks