Am I?

EXO's Bestfriend


//inspired by miracles in December//

A year passed it's Christmas again. The day you were buried under the tree a year ago where you once spent time with your parents before they died. 

"OMG GUYS IT's Christmas!" Shouted Kai with his puppy. That bronze skinned boy was as excited as hell but not for long. 

"Yeah and today was the day of (y/n) death ceremony" Tao said while sighing. 

"I still remember She actually bought presents for us before leaving to US, I knew she wouldn't just leave like that she misses us but why bad things only happen on good people" said Chen

"It's okay guys we'll just go to our place again she'll love to "see" us there" said Suho to cheer everyone up. 

But at the very corner of the room, Sehun didn't say a thing all he did was look at the bracelet you gave him 

*flashback* 

"yah Sehun ah let's buy this" you said as you pointed at a bracelet

"Wth it's so girly you don't expect me to wear that right" answered Sehun who was disgusted.

 "Oh come on we'll get one for Tao too" you pleaded him.

 "no" said the arrogant maknae 

"can I have three of the bracelets please" you said to the seller.

 "Sorry miss we only have two" 

"Ah really? Nvm then give me one the ring(Tao's ring)"

 "Yah i thought you like Tao more why give him the ring instead of the bracelet"

 "Yep coz I hate you hehe but you're important to me too oppaaaa and I still hate you hahahaha " you said playfully.

 "Ish this kid I'll smack you" *but I'm important?* said Sehun in his heart while continue scolding you.

 *end of flashback*

 

 

That was the first time you called Sehun oppa and also the last. Sehun had tears in his eyes but he endure it he knows how much you hate cry babies except for Tao of course. 


"Yah Sehun wanna join us" asked Lay. 

"Alright I'm coming" 

They arrived at the place where u went before the accident. Each and every one of exo were holding a box of present. (U can listen to miracles in December when reading this part, really..just do it haha do it do it do it!) sehun was there holding flowers hoping you to comeback and so did Tao who was standing near a pole. 

It was snowing very bad but kids were playing around. EXO followed the kids who seem to be luring them to an alley. Not just any alley but a warm one decorated with Christmas tree, but the main highlight was the pictures of you and EXO hanging around on the trees literally everywhere. Sehun was shocked to death when he saw you smiling while hanging the pictures. 

"GUYS It's (y/n) SHE's STANDING RIGHT THERE!" 

"Where?!!" Asked the entire EXO. 

"Ther--" No one was there but the pictures and the kids were. 

"Sehun ah I think you just miss (y/n)"

"NO SHE WAS THERE I SWEAR and the pict-" Everyone looked at Sehun weirdly. 

"This must how (y/n) felt when no one trusted her" Sehun mumbled to himself.

 "Sehun ah" Chanyeol said 

"It's okay just act like I didn't say anything" 

"woah it's getting kinda chilly guys let's get home" luhan said. 

"Alright" Sehun walked with his other hyungs but he looked back hoping that what you would come back but nothing was there even the kids and the pictures. *maybe I didn't see anything*

"Hey (your new name) are you done yet?" Asked Serene.

 "yep but guess what I think I saw the guy" 

"huh what guy?" 

"The guy in the pic I hanged on the tree I wanted to ask if he knows me but he looked upset and sad as if he misses someone so I didn't bother" u answered while scratching your head. 

serene knew it was Sehun but instead of telling you she apologized to you. 

"(ur new name) ah Mian if I didn't cause you into an accident you wouldn't have forget all your memories and-" 

"yah I said I accepted your apology for a bazillion times it's over let the bygones be gone" you smiled sweetly at her 


*Serene's flashback* 

"I'm sorry we tried our best to save her" 

"IT's all MY FAULT!" Sehun had a breakdown and wanted to take a last look at you but EXO pulled him back. It was for his own good They don't want him to get hurt. Serene was pale. 

"Err doctor can I see her then? I'm her friend"

 "yeah sure but just for a moment" your body was covered with a blood you were about to be frozen.

Serene kneeled down and said "Mianhe I didn't want you to die jinja Mianhe" serene said while crying. *beep beep beep beep* your heart was beating again

 "huh? DOCTOR DOCTOR!" 

*end of flashback*


"serene serene serene! What ya thinking?" U asked when she daydreamed. 

"Nothing"

 "really u look pale?"

 "It's okay and why did you hang those pics here anyway" asked Serene who was still looking pale. 

"coz if anyone that knows me ever sees these maybe they'll find me and I'll regain my memories but meh just leave it here as decorations since I'm going to US to cure my cancer anyways"

 "but you're gonna be back right?"

 "Maybe but most probably not there's nothing here for me anyways" 

"Come on I'll treat you to something nice as a last treat" serene offered.

 "Alright thankssss for everything" you hugged Serene. 

She never told you about what happened and you didn't ask but you're grateful to her.

 "Get off me kid" 

"hehe arraso" you said cutely. 

 

 

"god why is it so cold" complained Chancel. 

All Xiumin did was smirk. 

"Haha thanks to the power she gave us" said Lay to Xiumin and they both laughed.

 "What r you guys talkin about you ppl confuses me" said chanyeol who didn't bother anyways.

 Is all these just a coincidence or fate? Or is it just another miracle in December? Why is it Xiumin isn't cold when the others are freezing. Why does Tao always look like he'll never run out of time? How did you survive? Was it the unicorn or was it your determination? What did Xiumin and Lay meant? What about you? The girl who never dates, always smiling , knowing the boys' personalities so well, making sure they are safe. are you really oblivious about your accident? Were you meant to die. How? No one knows but I do know there's a legend about a girl named MAMA that exist in this world. {THE END}