EXO's Baby Sister

EXO's Bestfriend

Being an exostan is hard enough but what's harder is YOU being EXO's only girl bestfriend. Yeah of course they know other girl groups like Apink etc but you're just there, not a trainee, not an idol, but the choreographer of EXO. You're a 95 liner so they're your oppa(s) it's not like you call them oppa lol you prefer addressing them as yah or pabo, coz that's just how you roll. You've gotta admit your bestfriends are pretty attractive in terms of looks AND personality haha. But what hurt you the most is when they move on with their "lovers" and interact with smrookies (well they just interact to help them debut and that's fine) but it's the lover part that kills. I mean as your brothers start to not hangout with you, you'll probably be thinking "Should I move on too?"


Moving on does seem like a good thing to do when all your brothers are busy with their lifes. Not those kind of moving on, just like you know get yourself some fresh air, entertainment and even a boyfriend haha no. But it's not like you're gonna ignore them maybe just trying to be less clingy. //sigh// Even though some trainees do hate on you. You just gotta bare with it for the sake of Oh Sehun and Huang Zi Tao. Urgh those two es (Kim Hana and Serene) just because they have a "thing" with Sehun and Tao. Like wth you know that they bring no good but as long as EXO likes them, you won't say a thing . Haha it's funny though on how EXO actually gets nervous about girls well except for you hahaha. Hana and Serene hate your guts like how can you still be calm after they made you sit on a broken chair, spray cream on your phone, soaked your shoes in water. They're both 95 liners but they act like kids. But there's always something wrong about Serene and Hana. It's like their love towards your bros ain't sincere but let's just see how it goes.

As usual 

"YAH PARK CHANYEOL CANT YOU DO IT RIGHT?! Aish jinja!" You yelled at the clumsy one for not dancing to growl correctly.

 "Mian (y/n) heh" said Chanyeol as he scratches his head.

 "Don't you know your performance with f(x) unnies is coming up?! aish we've still got let out the beast to practice man" said you while glaring at him. 

"Ok guys we'll do it one more time yeh my beloved dongsaeng" said Suho the guy who you once actually had a crush on shhhh no one knows except Tao and Sehun. Those two are your super duper close sisters lmao yeah sisters. Those two better not say anything even you've lost your feelings for suho a year ago. 

"STAPH DONT CALL ME YOUR BELOVED DONGSAENG OKAAAYYYY?" you shouted as you never liked being the youngest 

"Aigoo, okkkkkkkk" suho smirked as he replied you. 

"okay guys that's all for today" 

All 12 boys were as happy as eff like they haven't get to rest for years. It's just been 5 hours though but it's hard for EXO with their packed schedule so you just go with it. 

"Yah Christmas is really coming" said lay with his cute dimple. 

"Oh I know time flies doesn't it"

"It seems like it was yesterday where we were just at the music hall, chilling on the bench while looking at the moon" (the set in miracles in December) 

"It's been 4 years already when (y/n) joined sm as our choreographer haha when she greeted us I thought she was 10" said Kim Jongin. 

"What the hell I was 14 puhlease (which was also a little young but your dance moves was the bomb) you answered while snapping your fingers. 

Everyone laughed and they eventually went back to their dorm. 

You started packing your things and went out after offing the lights in the practice room. You saw a familiar figure near another practice room which was still occupied by a few trainees and you went and jump on his back. That person was like wtf and he quickly covered your mouth with his hands while you struggle to get rid of his sweaty hands. That person was Huang Zi Tao.

 "Eww wtf dude your sweat is in my mouth ewwwwwww" said you after escaping

 "YAH MISSY DO YOU REALIZED THAT I ALMOST GET CAUGHT COZ OF U" said Tao in a high tone. 

A smirk appeared on your face "Aigoo you were sneaking on Serene?" 

"shhhhhhh keep it down woman!" 

"Heol you're obsessed" said you rolling your eyes. 

"Yah! I'm not!" 

"Whatever" you walked away while sticking your tongue out

 Tao quickly followed you from behind before Serene finds out about him stalking her. Serene likes him too but she's playing hard to get and yep she's a . 

As soon as Tao and serene started to be all "flirty" you had to stay away from Tao for HERRRRR CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT

This is so typical that's why you promised you'll never date anyone so their friends won't get abandoned like you got. It's not like you'll get to live long enough to date anyways. You giggled.